Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Just came across this piece of info thought of sharing

Following activism by somebody may help floor owners get some money back from the builder..

####################################
    GurgaonScoop - Posterous

--------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:13 PM
    Subject: Selling property against the Haryana Policy--Reminder
    To: tcphry@gmail.com, stp.gurgaon.tcp@gmail.com, dcgrg@hry.nic.in, cm@hry.nic.in

Reminder
    To,
    The Hon'ble Chief Minister of Haryana,
    Govt of Haryana.
    The Deputy Commissioner of Gurgaon,
    Govt of Haryana.
    The Admistrator,
    Govt of Haryana
    The Director General Town & Country Planning,
    Sector 17, Government of Haryana,
    Chandigarh.
    The Senior Town & Country Planning,
    Sector 14, Government of Haryana,
    Gurgaon.
    The District Town Planner of Enforcement,
    Govt of Haryana, Gurgaon
    Subject; Unitech Limited is Selling their projects at Gurgaon namely South City-2, Nirvana Woodstock floors & Atrena floors against the Haryana Policy and Sub-registrar at Gurgaon are also ignoring Haryana Policies dated 27.3.2009, moreover D.R.O at Gurgaon Mr P.D.Sharma says he can register fraudulent documents.
    Sir,
    Received the information under RTI Act 2005, on dated 09.02.2012 vide your Memo No. 112/17 dated 08.02.2012. I am really thankful for your reply given on my application dated 11.1.2012 and 12.1. 2012.
    From your reply it is very well clear that M/s Unitech Limited is selling independent floors along with the common area against your policies framed by Haryana Government. The company is selling and sold common areas in their project namely South City-2, Gurgaon, Nirvana Woodstock floors, Atrena Floors at Sector 70, Gurgaon, against the Bye-laws at Haryana Government policies illegally and deliberately sold the common areas to the innocent and gullible consumers across the country.
    In para No.5 of your reply, you have said that you have refer this serious matter to D.G.T.C.P Hr to initiate action against M/s Unitech Limited Builder vide this memo No 108 dated 03.02.2012.
    The D.R.O at Gurgaon Mr P.D.Sharma says he can registered fraudulent documents, please look into this issue also in the interest of the common investors at Haryana.
    I further request you to kindly provide me the copy of note sheets related to this matter and copy of office memo No 108 dated 03.02.2012 as, I am moving to the Hon'ble Court for justice to the common consumers. Hope for a quick reply from your side.
    NITIN SAXENA
    PRESIDENT
    ALL INDIA CONSUMER EDUCATION SOCIETY REGD
    NEW DELHI & RECEPIENT OF NATIONAL AWARD

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post
      All the senior members please guide...

I own a 300sq yard unit in anthea floors

I recently went around sec 70 where these floors are going to come up ...i also went around sec 57 and saw some of the ready to move in properties of BPTP (high rise) and ansal (low rise).........to my surprise i found sec 57 much better then sec 70 in every respect ...also the shock was to see the rates in sec 57 ....going rate there is around 4500 psf which is far less then sec 70 .

unitech is famous for delaying the projects ...anthea floors may not come up in next 4-5 yrs i guess but these properties in sec 57 are ready to move in ...so risk wise i find them better too.

Can you all please advice

1 From Purely investment stand point would it be wise to get out of anthea floors and move to some project in sec 57 ?

2.From end user stand point would sec 70 be better to live or sec 57 ?

will appriate reply form all experience people out here asap.
      First of all we can't compare apples with oranges, RTM v/s New will not give the correct picture.
      Secondly for ready properties you will need READY payment and a lot of colored money, do you have this? if not, the only way forward if the new launches.
      Last edited February 22 2012, 10:50 AM.
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

i heard there was full page advertisement in newpaper last week for anthea floors..

Comment

Wow... full page advertisement .... looks like this would fetch some real good demand for old allotted floors.

Comment

i called up unitech just now.. they saying construction of anthea will start in 4-5 months..

Comment

they said that in dec last year and jan as well!! seems that is their default answer

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
                i called up unitech just now.. they saying construction of anthea will start in 4-5 months..
                I don't think any construction will happen this year.

It is cumpolsary for land to be developed before construction work can start. This would mean completion of sewarage etc.

Given there is a 3 year completion period for these floors, i don't think any kind of construction will begin before mid - 2013. This may not be bad for investors, but can be distressing for end users.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                  I don't think any construction will happen this year.

It is cumpolsary for land to be developed before construction work can start. This would mean completion of sewarage etc.

Given there is a 3 year completion period for these floors, i don't think any kind of construction will begin before mid - 2013. This may not be bad for investors, but can be distressing for end users.
                  yes.. ur thoughts makes sense..agreed.. gupta ji..

Comment

Just went around anthea floors site yesterday.....absolutly NO signs of any construction till now at site ...no mobilization of construction stuff or labour....the land is not developed....difficult to belive even that something will comeup there soon......there is no construction even for South park and CV as of now.....the way things were there doesnt look like construction will start before 2013 ....also there is a very high voltage power grid and line going close ...i cant say how close it was from the anthea floors in particular..... right now it is a horror travelling from sohna rd to the project site since about 1.5 km of spr is not even close to ready .......overall not a very optimistic picture i can project if ur holding period is just 1-2 yrs.

did not had the camera with me so could not take any picture to share with u guys ...sorry for that

Originally posted by cheettu View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post
                      Just went around anthea floors site yesterday.....absolutly NO signs of any construction till now at site ...no mobilization of construction stuff or labour....the land is not developed....difficult to belive even that something will comeup there soon......there is no construction even for South park and CV as of now.....the way things were there doesnt look like construction will start before 2013 ....also there is a very high voltage power grid and line going close ...i cant say how close it was from the anthea floors in particular..... right now it is a horror travelling from sohna rd to the project site since about 1.5 km of spr is not even close to ready .......overall not a very optimistic picture i can project if ur holding period is just 1-2 yrs.

did not had the camera with me so could not take any picture to share with u guys ...sorry for that
                      Hi Ashman

anthea construction will start in 2013..
                      south park construction will start in around next 3-4 months..

so agreed on that 1 km stretch needs to be completed to get a better picture of that area..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X