Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also to make things more confusing - 1st floor is 3 lakhs (co price difference) more expensive then the 2nd floor.

    Looks alike need to create a matrix to understand the pricing lol
    CommentQuote
  • FF is always expensive every where.. so no issue of confusion...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys whats the current transfer charges for 191 sq yard units?
    CommentQuote
  • no responses? frnds?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    no responses? frnds?


    i think it is Rs 70 per sqft + taxes
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer charges are pretty high in anthea...but they will borne by the seller so amit001 it shudnt be a problem for you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    Transfer charges are pretty high in anthea...but they will borne by the seller so amit001 it shudnt be a problem for you


    Unitech's website is saying - Price revision across all properties on Jan 15
    CommentQuote
  • Progress is slow but prices seem to be appreciating offlate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Unitech's website is saying - Price revision across all properties on Jan 15


    Interesting. the last revision came on 10th December for all properties. I guess Unitech is getting the pulse of the resale market now.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK resale

    Hello to all members!

    I am closely looking for this thread. I am interested to buy 997 sq ft unit . As confirmed by Unitech the construction will start in next 3-4 months but now I have doubt....

    I am getting the 2 bhk with 6 lac premium My question is that should this is fine to go as I think from my past experience 4-5 lacks will be good if person has paid 20l and getting 25% return.

    I have talked with dealer also they are quoting 61l for same unit.

    How long this project will take for end users. If any body also selling there unit pls contact me.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgogia2
    Hello to all members!

    I am closely looking for this thread. I am interested to buy 997 sq ft unit . As confirmed by Unitech the construction will start in next 3-4 months but now I have doubt....

    I am getting the 2 bhk with 6 lac premium My question is that should this is fine to go as I think from my past experience 4-5 lacks will be good if person has paid 20l and getting 25% return.

    I have talked with dealer also they are quoting 61l for same unit.

    How long this project will take for end users. If any body also selling there unit pls contact me.

    Thanks

    Boss,
    Keep things simple. Thok baja kar lena, and once you have taken a decision...never be in doubt.
    I see Unitech properties as an opportunity to enter. Most of the others are either having too much risk or out of reach.
    This has limited risk, but huge reward if you keep patience. Do not think too much about construction either...unless you want to live in next 3-4 years. If that is the case look somewhere else, else this is a sound bet.
    Whatever you look at any proposition, you win some you loose some...so you have to choose what do you want.
    Good Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Mgogia

    Whats the login price on which u are getting a deal for 6 lakh premium

    I am also looking to buy herenso just Want to compare the deals
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgogia2
    Hello to all members!

    I am closely looking for this thread. I am interested to buy 997 sq ft unit . As confirmed by Unitech the construction will start in next 3-4 months but now I have doubt....

    I am getting the 2 bhk with 6 lac premium My question is that should this is fine to go as I think from my past experience 4-5 lacks will be good if person has paid 20l and getting 25% return.

    I have talked with dealer also they are quoting 61l for same unit.

    How long this project will take for end users. If any body also selling there unit pls contact me.

    Thanks


    yes u r right ..i m about to close a deal @5.75 premium by this weekend ...In case it does not go well u can PM me..will let u know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    yes u r right ..i m about to close a deal @5.75 premium by this weekend ...In case it does not go well u can PM me..will let u know



    guys!!! mentioning price in terms of premium is often confusing.. can someone mention the indicative prices of ground, first and second floors in resale...
    i have heard IInd floor prices to be around 59 lacs... kindly confirm this and indicate present prices of ground and first floors...

    thx in advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi team: How much payment has gone (both in % and actual terms)?
    CommentQuote