Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    guys!!! mentioning price in terms of premium is often confusing.. can someone mention the indicative prices of ground, first and second floors in resale...
    i have heard IInd floor prices to be around 59 lacs... kindly confirm this and indicate present prices of ground and first floors...

thx in advance!!

FF is 54.60 + 5.75 premium ..hope it helps
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Hi team: How much payment has gone (both in % and actual terms)?

Refer my complete payment plan attached earlier...an extract from bba Payment gone till date is 30%
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech was revising the Price List on 15 jan .

Anyone got hand on the New Price List ?
    CommentQuote
  • Revised price list is now available on Unitech Website.

192 sq yard second floor BSP - 70.6 lakhs.

http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/anthea-floor-pricelist.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Revised price list is now available on Unitech Website.

192 sq yard second floor BSP - 70.6 lakhs.

http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/anthea-floor-pricelist.pdf

interesting. anthea floors prices have increased more than other Unitech's projects. Eg: 2BHK SP increment is lesser than 2BHK anthea floor. This means builder floors in a gated community which are in scarcity have good demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Could we also see an improvement in resale market premium for 2 & 3BHK floors now?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon..GF+basement par kya vichaar hai? For end use they seem to be appealing units. What premium do these command?say for 239 sq yds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Could we also see an improvement in resale market premium for 2 & 3BHK floors now?

I think market will gradually absorb the new price.
    CommentQuote
  • Gupshup, you need to post atleast 10 messages to use pm
    CommentQuote
    Hi All: How much payment (% and absolute value) has gone for 2 BHK in Anthea floors? Planning to buy? Any sellers...please PM

RVM - Payment gone is 30% so far.

Absolute value is varying with the login price. Very few buyers got it initially for 51 L.

Majority got it at 53.6L. There may be others at further login price.

The value will vary with the initial buying price. The current price by Unitech is 70.6L.

If you can get a login price of 51, that is the best. Other login prices will increase your end price.

All the best to you in your search.

By the way i am also one of the buyers in anthea floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all

Can senior members tell whether this project is approved by Haryana Govt..

Pls can you reply asap.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Boss,
    Keep things simple. Thok baja kar lena, and once you have taken a decision...never be in doubt.
    I see Unitech properties as an opportunity to enter. Most of the others are either having too much risk or out of reach.
    This has limited risk, but huge reward if you keep patience. Do not think too much about construction either...unless you want to live in next 3-4 years. If that is the case look somewhere else, else this is a sound bet.
    Whatever you look at any proposition, you win some you loose some...so you have to choose what do you want.
    Good Luck

Tks for the information...
    I am not thinking abt construction as I know it will take time... From ur quote it means a it will not ready in 3-4 years also.... Pla elaborate

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgogia2
    Tks for the information...
    I am not thinking abt construction as I know it will take time... From ur quote it means a it will not ready in 3-4 years also.... Pla elaborate

Thanks

No I am not saying that it will not be ready. rather I was saying that you have to evaluate the situation in totality. It should be a function of Location+Brand+Price and scope for appreciation.
    All the projects are delayed these days. So in a way this suits investors as they can hold multiple stock within their outlay. So priorities and mind sets are different for end user and investors. You have to choose as where do you belong and take a decision accordingly.
    Another reason why I said 3-4 years for delivery is too avoid over analysis...some things are not in our control and impossible to predict. So better do not give same weight-age...
    to them. On the contrary I am of the opinion that they should deliver by 2014 end.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All: How much payment (% and absolute value) has gone for 2 BHK in Anthea floors? Planning to buy? Any sellers...please PM

Where has your search reach, I am also contemplating adding to my portfolio and this one of my consideration too.
    CommentQuote
  • My view is that for floors, payment are asked earlier than high rise as constructing floors is lot quicker than high rise which need to have basement and piling to be done. So for investors, high rise will have easier payment plans than G+2. So southpark seems a better bet.

Open to hear other's opinions.
    CommentQuote