Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Came to know from my broker. A latest deal for Anthea First floor 191 sq. yds happened at 62 lacs BSP.

Seems the floors r appreciating at a good pace. Also once this SPR gets operational the same BSP may touch 65 lacs.. hope fully.

Comment

15 posts deleted.

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
      Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.

Comment

when is construction going to start for anthea floors.. any idea..

.........has someone recently checked with unitech about this.
        Last edited January 1 2016, 02:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I recently spoke with a guy at Unitech .... according to him.. the time to start would be close to 6 months....

Also by that time SPR may be operational... hopefully.

Comment

When expectation is not till next 6 months .. then mark my words - it will be more than 1 year !

Usually when they say it's going to take 2-3 months, then it takes 6 months. Anyhow, let's see first SP has to start and as per the logic given above, it should not start before 6 months.

But yes, that SPR road is sure to come .. few meters of connectivity left ( I mean now it cannot get scrapped like FNG and many other expressways). So price of Unitech Project is bound to get a boost then.

So in my view this delay is good for investors who have blocked the property a year back with paying just 30%.
            End users ... Unitech was never for you in pre-launch booking.

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
            I recently spoke with a guy at Unitech .... according to him.. the time to start would be close to 6 months....

Also by that time SPR may be operational... hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by GoGetit009 View Post
              When expectation is not till next 6 months .. then mark my words - it will be more than 1 year !

Usually when they say it's going to take 2-3 months, then it takes 6 months. Anyhow, let's see first SP has to start and as per the logic given above, it should not start before 6 months.

But yes, that SPR road is sure to come .. few meters of connectivity left ( I mean now it cannot get scrapped like FNG and many other expressways). So price of Unitech Project is bound to get a boost then.

So in my view this delay is good for investors who have blocked the property a year back with paying just 30%.
              End users ... Unitech was never for you in pre-launch booking.
              yes .. completely agree.. if unitech is saying 6 months.. then be ready for minimum 1 yr from now for start of construction..
              till then.. sit back, relax and chill..

Comment

I am a pure investor.. hence with 30% payment the unit is booked for me... I am enjoying appreciation on 100% .....

But last but not the least .. Unitech should deliver .. may be with 1 to 2 years of delay ..... the project should not be scrapped.

Investors will certainly earn from Unitech ....

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                  I am a pure investor.. hence with 30% payment the unit is booked for me... I am enjoying appreciation on 100% .....

But last but not the least .. Unitech should deliver .. may be with 1 to 2 years of delay ..... the project should not be scrapped.

Investors will certainly earn from Unitech ....
                  sirjee.. price appreciation se njoy to sab kar rahe hain.. investor and end user..
                  but kabhi to shuru honi chahiye na construction.. pata laga ki real estate bubble aa gaya india main and developers hi doob gaye.. tab to sab paise doob jaayega whether investor or end user..
                  but nevertheless.. i hope construction starts in 1 yr from now..

Comment

bhaiyya itna chill matt karo...aisa na ho lene key dene padd jayein..unitech announced 98% drop in profits 100 crore sey 2 crore seedha...itna to ek dukaandaar banata hai aajkal!!!

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
                    yes .. completely agree.. if unitech is saying 6 months.. then be ready for minimum 1 yr from now for start of construction..
                    till then.. sit back, relax and chill..

Comment

Originally posted by jonbon View Post
                      bhaiyya itna chill matt karo...aisa na ho lene key dene padd jayein..unitech announced 98% drop in profits 100 crore sey 2 crore seedha...itna to ek dukaandaar banata hai aajkal!!!
                      haan yaar .. sahi bole aap..
                      but kya kiya jaaye.. kya kar sakta hai aam aadmi..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X