Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ashman
    i was comparing the price list of anthea floors at the time of launch in 2011 with the latest available on unitech website.I have attached both in this post for reference.

There are lot of plot areas shown in the latest price list which were not there in the 2011 one.I was wondering have they changes the plot area of some units or these new sizes were launched after the original launch of 2011.

when and will unitech inform the buyer if the plot area of the unit is changed ?

does any1 has the latest master plan of wildflower country where these floors are situated ...i was wondering if there is a change in plan ? ...not sure just wanted to see the plan

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21913

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21914

I understand Unitech does not have any units available for sale. what is the point of publishing a new price list every now and then? am i missing something?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Pricelist, effective today
    CommentQuote
  • wow ..another steep increase in 15 days...very confused what might be the reason for unitech to revise prices every 15 days ....resale prices have not gone up even by 1 rupee ....whats going on ????

Originally Posted by harmeet_delh
    Latest Pricelist, effective today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashman
    wow ..another steep increase in 15 days...very confused what might be the reason for unitech to revise prices every 15 days ....resale prices have not gone up even by 1 rupee ....whats going on ????

I find it surprising that resale is not catching up with revised pricing of Anthea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupshup
    I find it surprising that resale is not catching up with revised pricing of Anthea.

resale,more often than not, is based on ground realities... company pricing is a result of a lot of functions.. A company which can afford to go slow on fresh sales or has intercompany ego issues while deciding the pricing will always have a huge difference between company pricing and resale rates... Infact, Anthea has a little difference in that.. there are other companies ( and projects) which have huge difference between company and resale rates!!
    CommentQuote
  • crestview mein revise hua kya, when are they going to start
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laksh2013
    crestview mein revise hua kya, when are they going to start

lakshjee!!!

unitech is a total investor preposition now... questions like "when are they going to start" have become inconsequential :D :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • St anger ji there was some one selling sf 300 s yards
    Without premium about 15 days back
    Must be more in market
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yaaranmule
    St anger ji there was some one selling sf 300 s yards
    Without premium about 15 days back
    Must be more in market

awwww!!! really???

It makes sense to buy it purely from an investment point of view!!! although holding capacity should be long term!!!
    CommentQuote
  • It would be interesting to know the buying price, without which we cant conclude anything...

There is a huge difference between the recrnt company prices and the prices at which people bought at the launch.

Obviously if some body has bought in the last 3-6 months, at an inflated price directly from the company. He wont get any premium...

If possible share the login price/login time.. I have been keen on this project and have been scouting for a distress deal for some time.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Just to give an example - The company price for a 191 sq yrd unit is a BSP of 77.5 lakhs for a 1st floor unit where as the first price was 53.6 so that a diff of almost 25 lakhs...

Current resale should be around 61-62... so obviously people who bought at over 62 lakhs in the last one year will be getting 0 premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    It would be interesting to know the buying price, without which we cant conclude anything...

There is a huge difference between the recrnt company prices and the prices at which people bought at the launch.

Obviously if some body has bought in the last 3-6 months, at an inflated price directly from the company. He wont get any premium...

If possible share the login price/login time.. I have been keen on this project and have been scouting for a distress deal for some time.

Thanks,

yes there could be some confusion due to interpretation.... Yaaranmullejee... is it no premium from first launch price???
    CommentQuote
  • I did not dig deep as had already bought before that.

The seller is not in India and he had not paid third installment he wanted just his paid money back so there would be transfer charges and interest from unitech.

What is the ongoing price for 300 square yard then I can compare.

It was on the very last row in the map beyond which there is nothing I mean if you are looking on Gurgaon map most east lane of floors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yaaranmule
    I did not dig deep as had already bought before that
    The seller is not in India and he had not paid third installment he wanted just his paid money back so there would be transfer charges and interest from unitech
    What is the ongoing price for 300 square yard then I can compare

It was on the very last row in the map beyond which there is nothing I mean if you are looking on Gurgaon map most east lane of floors

Then please find out... and let us know... if not, to koi broker detail hi do... pata lagate hain :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Will pm you
    CommentQuote