Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

I called up unitech today.. they are saying that constrution of anthea will start in around 4 months..

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
      I called up unitech today.. they are saying that constrution of anthea will start in around 4 months..
      Did you also ask the year? Because without YEAR, it really looks ambiguous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
        Did you also ask the year? Because without YEAR, it really looks ambiguous to me.
        gupta ji.. year se kya matlab..
        4 months matlab abhi se 4 months.. thats what they said..

baaki bhagwaan jaane ki kitna sach hai and kitna jhoot..

Comment

I was speaking to a broker yesterday and he told me that Unitech is going to revise the prices of the floors soon.

He was not sure about the schedule but as per him "MOST LIKELY" in July.
          Last edited January 1 2016, 02:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

in that case unitech should be revising the prices of crestview also

Comment

Originally posted by Godisgreat
              Hi all! I intend to sell my unit in Anthea Floors. Size 240 First floor, Premium- 4 lac. If anybody interested, pl pm/msg me.
              this 4 lac premium is on the price at which u bought or the current price mentioned on unitech website..??

Comment

this premium should be on the price he bought ... my POV

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                  this premium should be on the price he bought ... my POV
                  then this would come out to be less than the current price listed on the website..

Comment

When someone talks about premium it is always refereed in terms of purchase price. Off course it will be less than the listed price...else why will you buy in resale :-)
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      When someone talks about premium it is always refereed in terms of purchase price. Off course it will be less than the listed price...else why will you buy in resale :-)
                      oh ok.. i have to agree with u buddy.. thanks..

but just to add on to that:
                      ppl also buy in resale when no inventory with the builder
                      eg i bought 190 sq ft vala at 55 laksh (this included 3 lakh premium) even when the price on website was 53 lakhs..

so u see.. it depends on situation to situation..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X