Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
    oh ok.. i have to agree with u buddy.. thanks..

but just to add on to that:
    ppl also buy in resale when no inventory with the builder
    eg i bought 190 sq ft vala at 55 laksh (this included 3 lakh premium) even when the price on website was 53 lakhs..

so u see.. it depends on situation to situation..
    Buddy, Premium is irrespective of availability with builder or whatever may be the official listed price.
    In simple terms whatever rate the property is purchased from the builder and the differential amount while selling. This could happen even after possession or even later....
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

this 4 lac premium is on the price at which u bought or the current price mentioned on unitech website..??
      Hi Chettu ji. rs2507 is right ; Premium demanded is on log-in price (70.4 lac) only. Sorry for the delay in reply but nice to see that my post arose so many speculations.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Buddy, Premium is irrespective of availability with builder or whatever may be the official listed price.
        In simple terms whatever rate the property is purchased from the builder and the differential amount while selling. This could happen even after possession or even later....
        ok.. thanks rs2507..

Comment

Originally posted by Godisgreat View Post
          Hi Chettu ji. rs2507 is right ; Premium demanded is on log-in price (70.4 lac) only. Sorry for the delay in reply but nice to see that my post arose so many speculations.
          ok godisgreat.. mujhe khareedna nahi ahi.. main to bas vaise hi info le raha tha..

Also, i like the ur post.. u have written 70.4 lac ONLY..
          aajkal 70-80 laakh ONLY ho gaya hia.. )

Comment

ok godisgreat.. mujhe khareedna nahi ahi.. main to bas vaise hi info le raha tha..

Also, i like the ur post.. u have written 70.4 lac ONLY..
            aajkal 70-80 laakh ONLY ho gaya hia.. )
            Chettu ji, I knew that u don't want to buy but since u asked, I told u.

Comment

Originally posted by Godisgreat View Post
              Chettu ji, I knew that u don't want to buy but since u asked, I told u.
              vaise 4 lac premium seems to be less i guess.. i think aur zaada mil sakta hia aapko..

Comment

For sure...

suggestion : dont sell it now if no urgent need.

wait for 6 months time. once SPR opens up.. expected in 6 months ... u will see a spurt in prices.. of sec 70 property...

take my words..... wait....

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                  For sure...

suggestion : dont sell it now if no urgent need.

wait for 6 months time. once SPR opens up.. expected in 6 months ... u will see a spurt in prices.. of sec 70 property...

take my words..... wait....
                  even i agree with kapilsoft..
                  once spr opens and construction of anthea starts.. then u can get around 10 lacs premium..

Comment

even i agree with kapilsoft..
                    once spr opens and construction of anthea starts.. then u can get around 10 lacs premium..
                    SPR has been allocated a lot of money in this fiscal by HUDA. I guess the cases have been progressing well for in HC so no reason that it won't be build in this year itself.
                    If Unitech starts the construction, then there could be heavy jump in prices.

Comment

yesterday visited GGN.

Heard from my broker that they have sold a day before a SF of 191 yds floor at a premium of 12 lacs.

just wondered how true he should be ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X