Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One needs to look at the booking price...

For example the co price of 1st floor 192 sq yard is 79 lakhs..where as resale is 62-63...

So anybody whose booking price is more than 63/63 will clearly have no premium. Booking price of this unit at the time of launch was 53.x so only people who bought between 53-63 will get any sort of premium.

So any body who bought from co in the last 1 year obviously wont get any premium, where as the initial investors are sitting on 8-10 lakhs of profit. One needs to see the booking price to understand the premium for any floors, since in floors premium is quoted and not the bsp...

So understand the booking price of the deal and check for more units in the same category than you will understand the basis of premium...
    CommentQuote
  • Do not get misguided by the tag of 0 premium

It may have 0 premium but could have been bookrd at 5 lakhs more than the current resale price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Do not get misguided by the tag of 0 premium

It may have 0 premium but could have been bookrd at 5 lakhs more than the current resale price

Actually thats a very valid point i missed putting down.
    The dealer quoted 4700psf- the current price is way above this.

Here is the ad
    99****dotcom/Independent/Builder-Floor-in-Sector-70-Gurgaon-Gurgaon-2-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-C9087623

the guys sounded desperate
    CommentQuote
  • nitin bro

this 46XX is the weighted average price of the gf and basement. Remember basement is charged at a lower price than the normal bsp.

Dont let the broker fool you.

Ask them when was the booking done and at whats was the first booking price to find out actual premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    nitin bro

this 46XX is the weighted average price of the gf and basement. Remember basement is charged at a lower price than the normal bsp.

Dont let the broker fool you.

Ask them when was the booking done and at whats was the first booking price to find out actual premium.

very valid point amit..however
    If i look at the price in july 2011 - it was 83.5L basic..so even if the guy is charging 46xx isnt he asking for the July 2011 price which was the launch price (excl prelaunch discount)?
    Before i call him i want to be sure what clarification ia m seeking..today the company price is 110L
    CommentQuote
  • You are right nitin.

The first booking price was 83.5 for gf+basement excl discounts.

There were 2 discounts one was company discount and another broker discount. Total of which could be 5 lakhs or so (i am nt sure)..

so effectively it is not 0 premium.

Ask for his papers/allotment letter. You would know all.
    CommentQuote
  • Still the deal looks interesting to me...

bear in mind no payments expected in next 1 year....

there has been progress on connectivity, as u must have seen on SPR thread.

The deals looks good. Let me know if you dont go ahead. I will call the broker.

I dont want to call now, as if 2 people calls him back to back. he may increase the price.

Call him and ensure there is no catch.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be interesting to see if this is a real deal. i was involved in a deal a few months ago with 5 lack premimum which means ground+basement for 87.5 lac. please keep us posted.
    CommentQuote
  • A few brokers seem to be suggesting that an environmental clearance is still not in place for Anthea. Is that true ?
    CommentQuote
  • I'm Getting call from brokers every day whats happening :o

Even though i quoted premium of 8-10 lac for FF unit of 240 yd E Block .

I have two units . But i'm only getting calls for my E block unit .
    CommentQuote
  • * My booking price is 70 Lacs .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raveen
    * My booking price is 70 Lacs .

What price are you expecting
    and how much payment has been paid to the Developer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay K
    What price are you expecting
    and how much payment has been paid to the Developer

I'm just shocked because of the recent development . Any specific reasons ? 30% payment done i.e around 23 Lahks .

Seen recent development on the SPR . Connection b/w SPR and Shona road is been joined with tar road .
    CommentQuote
  • The connecting road seems ok for now but does not solve purpose in long term, Unitech has to come up with actual SPR connectivity to make it operational.

Originally Posted by Raveen
    I'm just shocked because of the recent development . Any specific reasons ? 30% payment done i.e around 23 Lahks .

Seen recent development on the SPR . Connection b/w SPR and Shona road is been joined with tar road .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,
    Any specific reason why payment is not expected for next 1 year? does it mean no construction will start atleast for next 1 year.....hmm..doesn't look good sign to me then....comments plz...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Still the deal looks interesting to me...

bear in mind no payments expected in next 1 year....

there has been progress on connectivity, as u must have seen on SPR thread.

The deals looks good. Let me know if you dont go ahead. I will call the broker.

I dont want to call now, as if 2 people calls him back to back. he may increase the price.

Call him and ensure there is no catch.
    CommentQuote