Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by prafulj View Post
    can some one let me know what is the premium paid in case one goes for resale.
    I have my 240sqyd ff in Anthea floors. Premium demand -5.5 lac. If interested pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Godisgreat View Post
      I have my 240sqyd ff in Anthea floors. Premium demand -5.5 lac. If interested pm me.
      i m not able to pm you
      req you to pm me, and plz let me know the price at which you booked and how much payment is already demanded by unitech guys (over and above 5.5 premium demand)

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by jeet6565 View Post
        i m not able to pm you
        req you to pm me, and plz let me know the price at which you booked and how much payment is already demanded by unitech guys (over and above 5.5 premium demand)
        Hi Jeet, log-in price was 70.4 lac and amount paid so far is approx. 24 lac.
        Thanks.

Comment

i want to buy 240sq yd ff in resale,
          any one can confirm or give pointers which of banks are offering loans as of now, preferably govt banks

Comment

unitech has increased prices all all its projects.. can someone pls share updted price list of anthea ..

Comment

any update on latest price from Unitech .... for 191 yds first floor...

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                any update on latest price from Unitech .... for 191 yds first floor...
                sirjee.. main bhi yehi dhoond raha hoon.. kuch pata chale to batana humain bhi.. website par to update nahi hua hai abhi..

Comment

I have the updated price for CrestView, Southpark, Exquisite,
                  but not for anthea

Comment

Pl share updated price for " South Park"
                    Thanks

Comment

They have only increased the price for 2 and 1 BR for Southpark.

Price for 3 BHK remains the same - 6045/-

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X