Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @grimreaper please see my comments below.

Originally Posted by grimreaper
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking at investing in Anthea (2bhk) but being a first time investor, I have a number of doubts about the builder, alternative properties, as well as the location. Kindly help me out on this one as I'm really stuck.

1) With the trouble that Unitech is in, can we be as certain as we'd be with DLF/Vatika that Unitech will start deliver this project.

The main worry with unitech is delays. Hence for end user it could be a painful wait for 4-5 years. However for investors in CLP because of slow payments. I think it is one of the better bets. The unitech SPR projects are clearly undervalued because of all the issues sororunding Unitech

2) I'm purchasing with the intent of residence and appreciation. Does the location, etc warrant high returns?

It is one of the better location, right in the middle of main ggn with proximity to all schools, offices & malls.

3) What is the timeline we can expect for returns?

My take is 100% ROI in 3-4 years easily.

4) When will unitech deliver this project realistically, and when do you think they will start construction.

Min 4-5 years

5) Will Vatika Iris, Primrose, etc be of better value compared to Anthea? Will new gurgaon really develop as proposed.

The prices of IRIS/Primrose are almost similar to Anthea. Howver location of anthea is in main Gurgaon, 500 metres from Sohna Road.

6) What's a good current price to invest in Anthea?

Look forward to hearing from you. I'm really desperate for this information as I need to make my decision within the month. Please help me out.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Find my comments in RED

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at investing in Anthea (2bhk) but being a first time investor, I have a number of doubts about the builder, alternative properties, as well as the location. Kindly help me out on this one as I'm really stuck.

1) With the trouble that Unitech is in, can we be as certain as we'd be with DLF/Vatika that Unitech will start deliver this project.
    Problems with Unitech are much more severe than DLF/Vatika i.e. for consumer as well as builder.
    2) I'm purchasing with the intent of residence and appreciation. Does the location, etc warrant high returns?
    Location is pretty good, and I would rate it in one of the better ones after GC, GCX and SOhna road
    Predicting this time is pretty subjective, if Unitech is able to solve some problems of their own and are able to deliever Vista by mid of next year than you can expect returns in 18-24 months
    4) When will unitech deliver this project realistically, and when do you think they will start construction.
    It would take lot of effort to answer this question, as this is the most uncertain part of the investment in case of Unitech property
    5) Will Vatika Iris, Primrose, etc be of better value compared to Anthea? Will new gurgaon really develop as proposed.

Look forward to hearing from you. I'm really desperate for this information as I need to make my decision within the month. Please help me out.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • how do u think d below transaction will help improve unitech's situation?

Unitech plans to raise Rs 1200 crore from Gurgaon land sale - CNBC-TV18
    CommentQuote
  • My view on Anthea

Hi everyone,

You need to be more patient with Unitech. The company is trying to recover from its woes but will take long and the posession might take longer. However, i dont expect a company like Unitech to go burst given the land bank they have.

Intent of residence would be fulfilled earliest after 5 years. Appreciation will also be there but only when construction starts and sector roads around there start coming up.

Unitech has started creating entry gate for Wildflower Country so there could be some immediate action but i dont expect signficant returns until the const of internal roads/actual floor starts. You should hae a min of 3-4 years horizon for handsome returns

Most difficult quesiton on hand. I am expecting const to start by mid next year at the latest and the delivery to be around 2017-18

Only if you are interested in properties which will be RTM in next 1 year else anthea's location is much better mainly due to proximity to surrounding areas.

2BHK 8-8.5l premium. The lower you can get the better for oyu. 240 sq yard has lesser premium than 192 in case you are interested in upgrading to 3 BHK.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SSM2013
    how do u think d below transaction will help improve unitech's situation?

Unitech plans to raise Rs 1200 crore from Gurgaon land sale - CNBC-TV18

Deal hasnt matured as of now but will definately help unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • it wont change their situation- this will be to fund their debt and then construction
    CommentQuote
  • south park prices seems to be inching upwards each month. Hopefully the effect should spread to Anthea
    CommentQuote
  • hi

HI All,

Can anyboday have any idea when next demand may come in Anthea floors .......
    expected date ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags86
    HI All,

Can anyboday have any idea when next demand may come in Anthea floors .......
    expected date ????

everyone is waiting for environment clearance as of now....
    CommentQuote
  • After that only construction can be started, and all remaining demands are construction linked.

Just on lighter note
    So as of now there is no need to worry about next demand, you can sleep easy.

LOL
    :D

Originally Posted by smart111
    everyone is waiting for environment clearance as of now....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanx all, But as an investor I can deviate my money into other ventures for the span that Unitech will take for start of construction, some people where telling that it may start after Rainy season, But I seriously doubt that they will start const even year.
    and I am new to property world, so can anybody let me know that generally how long it will take (in years ) to finish the low floor projects like Anthea considering Unitech as builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Buddy,

Try & abstain from taking exposure with Unitech for the timebeing. A close friend is a CS with them and has a good pulse of things at thier HO. Suffice to say that situation is grim, construction is stopped at virtually all thier properties.

Another case in instance, somebody I know purchased a Unitech project in Greater Noida, Unitech habitat. Today he's not being able to register his flat with the Noida authority since registartion for all Unitech properties in that area are on hold on account of non submission of past dues to the tune of 115 Cr...

Further decision is yours. Good Luck.

Hi everyone,

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jags86
    Hi,

Thanx all, But as an investor I can deviate my money into other ventures for the span that Unitech will take for start of construction, some people where telling that it may start after Rainy season, But I seriously doubt that they will start const even year.
    and I am new to property world, so can anybody let me know that generally how long it will take (in years ) to finish the low floor projects like Anthea considering Unitech as builder.

I checked with ther CRM and they mentioned that it will start late this year..and the demand by q1 next year.. but I understand that they have been giving such assurance in past and cannot be trusted:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

This is my first post. I need your help. I am looking for Unitech Anthea floors. What is the current resale price ?
    Premium on 1st or IInd floor ? your response will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Friends,

This is my first post. I need your help. I am looking for Unitech Anthea floors. What is the current resale price ?
    Premium on 1st or IInd floor ? your response will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rajat

For a 191 sq yrds 2 bhk :
    IInd Floor - ~ 62-64 lacs
    1st Floor - 63-65 lacs

depending on location and block. For what I know, 191 sq yrds 2BHKs are available only in E & F blocks. E block & Non PLC units are generally preferred.
    CommentQuote