Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Property fan,

what did u buy 1st floor? and what was the login price on which u gave the premium?

Yes I bought 1st floor. The login price is 56.50L inclusive of EDC/IDC which is around 2.24L.
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy

Dear All

I am also planning to invest in Anthea floor. Can someone provide me the details about the project like commercials, construction status and future prospects etc.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    Hi Smart111, its E block, 1st floor, non-plc unit.

thanks, it's a good buy. I was trying to help one of the close relatives to buy one but it couldn't happen due to certain issues. Anyway it's a good bet for medium to long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. Loan available from HDFC for this project??
    CommentQuote
  • Loan is approved from HDFC, ICICI & PNB Paribas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propertyfan
    Yes I bought 1st floor. The login price is 56.50L inclusive of EDC/IDC which is around 2.24L.

Great.

My login price is 54.90 + EDC/IDC dated 3-Aug-2011. I understand mine was one of the first bookings ...

How come this is logged in at a lesser price than mine .. any idea...

Also whats the date of allotment..??
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of these floors? Price of 240 sq yds unit? Expected completion time?
    CommentQuote
  • The buyer agreement is of 5th Aug'11 with Login price as 54.25L + EDC/IDC+ IFMS+Club

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Great.

My login price is 54.90 + EDC/IDC dated 3-Aug-2011. I understand mine was one of the first bookings ...

How come this is logged in at a lesser price than mine .. any idea...

Also whats the date of allotment..??
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Any idea on TDS deduction for property above 50Lacs. I spoke to Broker & he said that buyer (thats me) has to pay th TDS & further adjust this amount in final settlement with the seller.
    CommentQuote
  • yes thats what the process is... Refer instructions below for details

We refer to our earlier communication in reference to section 194IA introduced in the Income-tax Act, 1961 with effect from June 1, 2013 requiring 1% tax withholding (‘TDS’) by the buyer of immovable property (other than agriculture land) of Rs. 50 lakhs or more.

1% TDS will be required to be made at the time of credit or payment, whichever is earlier. The 1% TDS so deducted is required to be deposited with the government treasury within 7 days from the end of the month in which the tax is deducted by you.
    In this connection, the income-tax authority (Central Board of Direct Taxes) has vide Notification dated May 31, 2013, prescribed the procedure to be followed by the buyer of immovable property for making 1% TDS.
    The notification has prescribed as below:
    · Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) has been prescribed for 1% TDS payment by the buyer: https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
    · 1% TDS payment has to be made electronically only, by the buyer. ‘Payment electronically’ means payment by internet facility or by using debit card. To make the payment, please log on to NSDL-TIN website (www.tin-nsdl.com)
    · Buyer has to furnish to the income-tax authorities Form 26QB electronically, within seven days from the end of the month in which tax deduction is made.
    · Buyer has to furnish to the seller a certificate of deduction of tax at source (Form 16B) within 22 days from the end of the month in which 1% TDS has been withheld by the buyer. The Form 16B is to be generated from the income tax web portal by the buyer and furnished to the seller duly signed.
    · The Notification received from the government, along with the Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) and Form 16B can be viewed on the link alongside: http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/Notification_S.O.1404(E)_03062013.pdf
    Based on the aforesaid please provide us Challan cum statement (Form 26QB), the Challan Counterfoil containing Identification number as generated online from Bank Portal once the e-payment is made evidencing payment of 1% TDS along with the cheque for the balance amount (i.e. the amount mentioned in the demand notice less 1% TDS deposited by you in the government treasury). Further, provide us duly signed Form 16B generated from the income tax web portal.
    CommentQuote
  • i recently bought an apartment and paid TDS & deducted it from the payment i had to make to the seller
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks roughrider for your help:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    yes thats what the process is... Refer instructions below for details

We refer to our earlier communication in reference to section 194IA introduced in the Income-tax Act, 1961 with effect from June 1, 2013 requiring 1% tax withholding (‘TDS’) by the buyer of immovable property (other than agriculture land) of Rs. 50 lakhs or more.

1% TDS will be required to be made at the time of credit or payment, whichever is earlier. The 1% TDS so deducted is required to be deposited with the government treasury within 7 days from the end of the month in which the tax is deducted by you.
    In this connection, the income-tax authority (Central Board of Direct Taxes) has vide Notification dated May 31, 2013, prescribed the procedure to be followed by the buyer of immovable property for making 1% TDS.
    The notification has prescribed as below:
    · Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) has been prescribed for 1% TDS payment by the buyer: https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
    · 1% TDS payment has to be made electronically only, by the buyer. ‘Payment electronically’ means payment by internet facility or by using debit card. To make the payment, please log on to NSDL-TIN website (www.tin-nsdl.com)
    · Buyer has to furnish to the income-tax authorities Form 26QB electronically, within seven days from the end of the month in which tax deduction is made.
    · Buyer has to furnish to the seller a certificate of deduction of tax at source (Form 16B) within 22 days from the end of the month in which 1% TDS has been withheld by the buyer. The Form 16B is to be generated from the income tax web portal by the buyer and furnished to the seller duly signed.
    · The Notification received from the government, along with the Challan cum Statement (Form 26QB) and Form 16B can be viewed on the link alongside: http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/Notification_S.O.1404(E)_03062013.pdf
    Based on the aforesaid please provide us Challan cum statement (Form 26QB), the Challan Counterfoil containing Identification number as generated online from Bank Portal once the e-payment is made evidencing payment of 1% TDS along with the cheque for the balance amount (i.e. the amount mentioned in the demand notice less 1% TDS deposited by you in the government treasury). Further, provide us duly signed Form 16B generated from the income tax web portal.

Please confirm then that the TDS has to be cut in the payment of final installment (usually on possession) to the builder for under const projects and not in all installments.
    CommentQuote
  • as per my understanding, people invested in under const projects are deducting it as a part of every installment. Refer Spaze Privy 93, Anant Raj maceo threads...i read it some time back
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I have been looking for a distress deal for some time now here fr a small floor.. still getting quoted for 9 + premium for ordinary units and 10 on good units..

Any body knows a broker who has any distress deal if a all in this project?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote