I have been offered a 192 sq yard plot in vipul world F block, sohna road for Rs. 40k psy. Anyone who knows the township well, kindly comment why rates in F block are low ? Have heard that rates in some other blocks of vipul world are 45-50k.thnx
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • farthest block from main sohna road, smaller plots facing & cremination ground

its cheaper due to following issues:

farthest block from main sohna road,
    smaller plots facing
    Cremination ground nearby
    and ofcourse u need to check the plot facing, avoid south and west.

Originally Posted by vshinde98
    I have been offered a 192 sq yard plot in vipul world F block, sohna road for Rs. 40k psy. Anyone who knows the township well, kindly comment why rates in F block are low ? Have heard that rates in some other blocks of vipul world are 45-50k.thnx
    CommentQuote
  • its near v illage & also possesion not offered now
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul

Hi guys,

Looks like you are also well aware of this area and I have been doing some research on this as well (had posted on vipul world thread but no one replied).

Though the prices are somewhat low (5-10K) here compared to other colonies there are some reasons for that:

1. Somewhat Bad layout (scattered blocks)
    2. Possession not offered yet.
    2. Some plots still available with Vipul (gaumukhi / people returned them etc)
    3. No habitation as compared with Malibu Towne, South City II etc.
    4. Small Approach road (18 m) from Sohna Road
    5. Village in a space between A.F.D block.
    6. Others Land (village / politician etc) behind Block B/B-1
    7. Cremation ground in Block F.
    8. Vipul selling its floors in E block etc.
    9. Lot of plots on transfer and not registered

I have heard that the prices have risen sharply in last year or so by 40% and thats why lot of people are selling it now to book profits and you would find many plots available. I had also visited the area in 2010 but there was less no of transactions at that time. By the way I have seen rates quoted around 45K-50K now for all the blocks so 40K might be a good deal !

However I am still considering it since the circle rates are close to market rate and less amount of black involved. Sohna Road is a developing area and probably this is one of the affordable society still available.

I would like to seek suggestions comparing this with South City (50-60K) and Sectors 46 (55-60K), Sector 52 (48-55K), Rosewood block C (40-45K) etc on:

1. Potential for appreciation
    2. End User perspective

R
    CommentQuote
  • My ratings are as below:

Rosewood block C (40-45K) (current rates are 45-60k)

1. Potential for appreciation (very high)
    2. End User perspective ( still to catch up, mostly investors)

Sectors 46 (55-60K) (current rates are 65-70k)

1. Potential for appreciation (high)
    2. End User perspective (high)

South City (50-60K)

2. End User perspective (good)

Sector 52 (48-55K),
    1. Potential for appreciation (low)
    2. End User perspective (low)

Originally Posted by rajatk
    Hi guys,

Looks like you are also well aware of this area and I have been doing some research on this as well (had posted on vipul world thread but no one replied).

Though the prices are somewhat low (5-10K) here compared to other colonies there are some reasons for that:

1. Somewhat Bad layout (scattered blocks)
    2. Possession not offered yet.
    2. Some plots still available with Vipul (gaumukhi / people returned them etc)
    3. No habitation as compared with Malibu Towne, South City II etc.
    4. Small Approach road (18 m) from Sohna Road
    5. Village in a space between A.F.D block.
    6. Others Land (village / politician etc) behind Block B/B-1
    7. Cremation ground in Block F.
    8. Vipul selling its floors in E block etc.
    9. Lot of plots on transfer and not registered

I have heard that the prices have risen sharply in last year or so by 40% and thats why lot of people are selling it now to book profits and you would find many plots available. I had also visited the area in 2010 but there was less no of transactions at that time. By the way I have seen rates quoted around 45K-50K now for all the blocks so 40K might be a good deal !

However I am still considering it since the circle rates are close to market rate and less amount of black involved. Sohna Road is a developing area and probably this is one of the affordable society still available.

I would like to seek suggestions comparing this with South City (50-60K) and Sectors 46 (55-60K), Sector 52 (48-55K), Rosewood block C (40-45K) etc on:

2. End User perspective

R
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply mate - the rates quoted below by me are for 360-500 sq yd plots and are hence lower than the ones for 160-250 sq yd you might have seen. Looks like I missed adding vipul world here.

Originally Posted by aman2011
    My ratings are as below:

Vipul World (45-50K) - Blocks C,D only.
    2. End User perspective

Rosewood block C (40-45K) (current rates are 45-60k)

1. Potential for appreciation (very high)
    2. End User perspective ( still to catch up, mostly investors)

Sectors 46 (55-60K) (current rates are 65-70k)

2. End User perspective (high)

South City (50-60K)

2. End User perspective (good)

Sector 52 (48-55K),
    1. Potential for appreciation (low)
    2. End User perspective (low)
    CommentQuote
  • yes Rajat, the rates are for upto 350 sqyd deals.

Originally Posted by rajatk
    Thanks for the reply mate - the rates quoted below by me are for 360-500 sq yd plots and are hence lower than the ones for 160-250 sq yd you might have seen.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman2011
    yes Rajat, the rates are for upto 350 sqyd deals.

Missed asking for Vipul World here:

C,D Blocks (45-50K).

1. For Investment
    2. End User perspective.

I just sent you a PM - can you check your inbox and reply?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking at these options but till now Rosewood C block seems to be the best because;
    1) Cheaper (around 45K). Where as sector 8x and Dxway is around 40K which will need ateast 4-5years to be livable.
    2) Gated colony as compared to HUDA sectors, dont know why but to me HUDA sectors seems to be the worst when you talk about security and infra.
    3) Closer areas like Nirvana country 1L, South City II 60K, Mayfield 60K, so 45K seems to have good room for appreciation.
    3) Bang on GCX road, this road is got to be one of the most prime locations of ggn due to high end spec projects coming in.
    4) Smallest plot size in C block is around 350sqyard so bigger and more open houses and floors. Moreover almost all plots are vacant so you can only expect new houses to be constructed with prices shooting up every few months one can only expect quality of construction to be better.
    4) Proposed Metro connectivity (its in master plan 2021). But no idea if that will happen or not.

Please correct me if i am right or wrong. Valuable inputs needed regarding Rosewood since i am planning to buy a plot very soon.

Regards,
    Rahul.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody having idea about current rates for a 192 sqyd plot in A block?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul88
    I am also looking at these options but till now Rosewood C block seems to be the best because;
    1) Cheaper (around 45K). Where as sector 8x and Dxway is around 40K which will need ateast 4-5years to be livable.
    2) Gated colony as compared to HUDA sectors, dont know why but to me HUDA sectors seems to be the worst when you talk about security and infra.
    3) Closer areas like Nirvana country 1L, South City II 60K, Mayfield 60K, so 45K seems to have good room for appreciation.
    3) Bang on GCX road, this road is got to be one of the most prime locations of ggn due to high end spec projects coming in.
    4) Smallest plot size in C block is around 350sqyard so bigger and more open houses and floors. Moreover almost all plots are vacant so you can only expect new houses to be constructed with prices shooting up every few months one can only expect quality of construction to be better.
    4) Proposed Metro connectivity (its in master plan 2021). But no idea if that will happen or not.

Please correct me if i am right or wrong. Valuable inputs needed regarding Rosewood since i am planning to buy a plot very soon.

Regards,
    Rahul.

Hey rahul,

Do you have any idea about Rosewood city current resale price of a decent plot of size around 200 sqyd?
    CommentQuote
  • I have been tracking Block-C since i have a plot here. The rates are 70K for this block. Eros is about to launch villas in this block with premium specs that is the reason the rates have shot up so much in the last couple of months.

200sqyd plots are only in Block-D, rates are higher in this block and should be around 80K since most of the plots are occupied.

Originally Posted by gpahuja
    Hey rahul,

Do you have any idea about Rosewood city current resale price of a decent plot of size around 200 sqyd?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on ~200 sq yd plots available in range of 55-60 K / sqyd?
    CommentQuote
  • In today's era 55K is hard to get in GGN with developed infra. You can try sector 52 last i heard was about 60K but make sure the seller pays HUDA enhancement. Sector 52 is a good sector in the heart of GGN and i believe it is still undervalued if available at 60K.
    CommentQuote
  • A thread already exists on this Project . Have a look at the link -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19640-vipul-world-vipul-group-sector-48-gurgaon?t=21788

This thread is being locked . For further discussions on this Project, post in the above referred link .

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote