Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire World : New Pre Launch Project in Sector 103 Gurgaon !!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Spire World : New Pre Launch Project in Sector 103 Gurgaon !!!

Last updated: September 5 2012
62 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spire World : New Pre Launch Project in Sector 103 Gurgaon !!!

Before thinking about this project try to look into fate of their other projects. I wont recommend this builder.

Comment

My thread starting post is about spire new pre launch project in sec 103 gurgaon.

other posts are about existing
      Sidhartha Estella in same area sector 103 Gurgaon.
      current price of sidhartha(as per received mail from allcheckdeal in march) is 3300 psf for 1250 f and 3200 psf for 1550 f.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

is that in a collaboration or standalone?
        Other builders in this area era, indiabulls and satya clarion. what is their status ie
        price at which offered (net of discounts and broker discount)
        date of offering by existing builders
        any resale news happening for existing projects in 103

Cheers
        no much info at this time.
        Just hearing from broker that MRP is 3200 psf
        Innagural discount 5%
        lets assume broker discount on Eway 5%

but if we approach in group of 10+ than we can get 10% direct from builder instead of 5% from broker.

just thinking that 15% discount(net 2700 psf) is good price fron INVESTMENT point of view.

(Please note that MRP of other builder sidhartha in same area is 3300/3200 psf)

lets have views of senior members here.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by rks3110 View Post
          My thread starting post is about spire new pre launch project in sec 103 gurgaon.

other posts are about existing
          Sidhartha Estella in same area sector 103 Gurgaon.
          current price of sidhartha(as per received mail from allcheckdeal in march) is 3300 psf for 1250 f and 3200 psf for 1550 f.
          Dear RKS and Nikhil S,

I am also interested in booking a 2 bhk in this project.

Yesterday i had talks with some brokers and they said that they were collecting the cheques for the last one month for this project and they are going to deposit the same in the Co. in next two days.

However, when i visited the Co.'s marketing office in CP Narain manzil, it turned out to be the office of Tashee Builders. They informed that they are doing the two projects of Spire central Sec 106 together, but this new project is being done independently by Spireworld alone.

I talked to Co. sales person in Jasola Office but she said they have not yet decided from when to accept the cheques in pre-launch.

Hence, can you help me with the true picture. Maybe as suggested by you we can form a group and negotiate a better deal.

-------

Dear Nikhil,

Can you find out the name and contact details of the broker offering 2945/-. Please pm me and others the contact details of the said person.

with regards to both and all...

Comment

this is spiredge

Nope, its for Spiredge..2 bhk...

this is for sidhartha 103 ?

first price from allcheckdeal in march was showing 3300 psf than 2945 in resale is justified.

Comment

yeah its 2 bhk

its a 2 bhk .... and he gave the chk some time last week..which is not yet presented to the company.....

Originally posted by anujktyagi View Post
              nikhil..That may be true..i think that would be prrice of 2BHK resale. 3BHK ia around 2800 and even bigger units are at the price of 2700

Comment

will chk

will chk and PM you by tomorrow....
                Originally posted by pushkarss View Post
                Dear RKS and Nikhil S,

I am also interested in booking a 2 bhk in this project.

Yesterday i had talks with some brokers and they said that they were collecting the cheques for the last one month for this project and they are going to deposit the same in the Co. in next two days.

However, when i visited the Co.'s marketing office in CP Narain manzil, it turned out to be the office of Tashee Builders. They informed that they are doing the two projects of Spire central Sec 106 together, but this new project is being done independently by Spireworld alone.

I talked to Co. sales person in Jasola Office but she said they have not yet decided from when to accept the cheques in pre-launch.

Hence, can you help me with the true picture. Maybe as suggested by you we can form a group and negotiate a better deal.

-------

Dear Nikhil,

Can you find out the name and contact details of the broker offering 2945/-. Please pm me and others the contact details of the said person.

with regards to both and all...

Comment

Nikhil, please PM me the broker details, a friend is looking to book here .

Originally posted by Nikhil_S View Post
                  will chk and PM you by tomorrow....
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

just spoke to the Office of Spire World - They mentioned the project is not officially pre-launched yet and more info will be shared over the next 2-3 days...
                    cheques will also be accepted only then

Comment

I am interested

no much info at this time.
                      Just hearing from broker that MRP is 3200 psf
                      Innagural discount 5%
                      lets assume broker discount on Eway 5%

but if we approach in group of 10+ than we can get 10% direct from builder instead of 5% from broker.

just thinking that 15% discount(net 2700 psf) is good price fron INVESTMENT point of view.

(Please note that MRP of other builder sidhartha in same area is 3300/3200 psf)

lets have views of senior members here.

regards
                      Hi

Greetings!!!
                      My collegue might be interested
                      Will like to know about
                      a) exact Location
                      b) collaboration- if coming alone will be OK. No tashee, ILD
                      c) interested in 2bhk
                      d) Specification
                      e) amount on application
                      f) Payment schedule and other charges..if possible brochure
                      Please PM if you have any information.

BlessU

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X