Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

Last updated: May 25 2011
11 | Posts
2206 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

    Hello Members,

    I have a property in UG2 where the prices are currently at 5600- 5700/= psf and I am making around 2800/= psf premium on it.

    My long term goal is to live in a plotted house of my own in a good gated society and therefore, I was thinking of exiting Gurgaon and buy a plot of around 250-300 sq yd maybe on Yamuna expressway (3C Lotus City or Greenbay). Unfortunately, I can not afford such a luxury in gurgaon owing to the sky high prices and I dont want to be living in a 100 sq yd plot and sulk for life!

    What I need to know is whether this is the right time to make such a move? The prices on Yamuna Expressway have gone down by 500-1000 psm due to the agitation so it could be the right time to get a good deal over there. But, at the same time, UG2 has not hit its saturation and I believe it could move further by 500/= by year end.

    NotE: I have another property in Noida which I'd like to sell off too for the plot.

    Please advise as time may be running out!
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

    YE will be livable after atleast 7-8 years. Till then, its only dreams selling. The appreciation will definately be there at a decent pace.

    If you want to have a livable place earlier, try greater noida, you will be able to manage a 200 sqyrd plot with a little strech if you are thinking of 250sqyrd at YE.
    Its nearer, developed and you can live from the day you have the property (or built it).

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

      Buddy, if you want to buy a plot on Y-eway, I would recommend you to wait for few more months and there will be a scheme launch bu Yeway authority and prices would be approx 5k to 6k. you should try your luck in there....even if you won't get it in the draw .....you can get it from the mkt just after the draw at very nominal rates......its difficult to predect the price but I guess you would be about to get it for approx 3k premimum ......

      Another option is to look for Ansals Golf links 1 on pari chowk...there prices are approx 22 K ....and its comparetly 17KM ahead of these plots....almost right on noida expressway....I would recommend you to visit the site and decide yourself.....

      Happy investing buddy

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

        You can also look for NRI city plots in GN....should be aorund 25 K.... and again with in your budget

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

          Originally posted by userHJ View Post
          YE will be livable after atleast 7-8 years. Till then, its only dreams selling. The appreciation will definately be there at a decent pace.

          If you want to have a livable place earlier, try greater noida, you will be able to manage a 200 sqyrd plot with a little strech if you are thinking of 250sqyrd at YE.
          Its nearer, developed and you can live from the day you have the property (or built it).
          Are there good non authority builder plots in Greater Noida which are well maintained and secured? I was more inclined towards YE as lot of good builders are launching gated society plots over there.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Nikhil_S View Post
            You can also look for NRI city plots in GN....should be aorund 25 K.... and again with in your budget
            Thanks Nikhil, I will check and visit NRI city and Ansals Golf Links.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

              ansal Golf Links

              Look for ansal Golf Links...you can get park facing north/east plot for around 22k.... I ahve bene there couple of weeks before....so sure about the prices...

              Originally posted by varun007 View Post
              Are there good non authority builder plots in Greater Noida which are well maintained and secured? I was more inclined towards YE as lot of good builders are launching gated society plots over there.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

                An exclusive plotted development can not be as secure, safe and maintained as a aprtment based development (unless its a high high end)

                I can understand your thoughts, as I have living preference simlar to yours. I guess the best option for you would be a villa in builder area though it might be little expensive (about 500-700 rs per sqft) as compared to total cost of plot + building.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by userHJ View Post
                  An exclusive plotted development can not be as secure, safe and maintained as a aprtment based development (unless its a high high end)

                  I can understand your thoughts, as I have living preference simlar to yours. I guess the best option for you would be a villa in builder area though it might be little expensive (about 500-700 rs per sqft) as compared to total cost of plot + building.
                  Exactly, plotted societies or localities aren't as secured as apartment one's.

                  anyway, with respect to UG2, do you think the rates could match up UG1 even though UG1 is high end? Would the demand in UG2 as compared to UG1 nullify the 'the high end' factor ? I guess the rate in UG1 varies b/w 7k - 8.5k depending on the floor.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Lotus City By 3C Developers Vs Golf GreenBay By Orris Builder - Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Nikhil_S View Post
                    Look for ansal Golf Links...you can get park facing north/east plot for around 22k.... I ahve bene there couple of weeks before....so sure about the prices...
                    Hi Nikhil,

                    Are the rates in Ansal Golf Links (22 K) and NRI City (25 K) psy or psm?

                    Thanks.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X