Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

property in emillia floors, vatika india next

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

property in emillia floors, vatika india next

Last updated: September 20 2012
19 | Posts
4530 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • property in emillia floors, vatika india next

    has any body purchased or sold his flat in emillia, vatika india next? If yes then tell the floor (ground, first, second) and price at which it was sold or purchased. Thanks in advance.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

    I lost 12 lakhs in Emilia ground floor!

    I booked at 25 lakhs price, and cancelled after 3 months. The company gave me full refund of my booking amount.

    However, after 1 year of my cancellation, the price has touched 38 lakhs for Ground floor.

    I am repenting why I cancelled the unit.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

      current prices are around 38L for G 32/34 for 1st 2nd currently...

      Originally posted by manu2000_ind View Post
      has any body purchased or sold his flat in emillia, vatika india next? If yes then tell the floor (ground, first, second) and price at which it was sold or purchased. Thanks in advance.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

        Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        current prices are around 38L for G 32/34 for 1st 2nd currently...

        AmitMM, these floor prices are still the same as they were in January 2011. While prices of newer locations like Tashee (increased from 2900 in January to 4000 original now), Siddhartha (2706 original in January to 3000 resale now), Era (2600 in January to 2900 in resale now), Landmark Residency luxury(3200 in January to 3400 in resale now) have appreciated substantially.

        Any particular reasons you see behind stagnation of NH-8 in general?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

          Raumy,

          I see no significant difference between resales of NH8/dway.

          emilia deals were happening at even 31L 2 months back. now its difficult to find things below 33..
          on the dway the resale prices are on average about 200 rs higher than the launch( cant comment on tashee though- have not tracked it)
          the no of resale deals is low on both sides...
          yes on NH8 some projects have not moved much( PH,Ananda) but others have vipul from 2900 to 3100. godrej from 3900 to 4150
          even DLF NTH has shown movement from 2600 to 2900 levels.
          so i guess its similar story....


          Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
          AmitMM, these floor prices are still the same as they were in January 2011. While prices of newer locations like Tashee (increased from 2900 in January to 4000 original now), Siddhartha (2706 original in January to 3000 resale now), Era (2600 in January to 2900 in resale now), Landmark Residency luxury(3200 in January to 3400 in resale now) have appreciated substantially.

          Any particular reasons you see behind stagnation of NH-8 in general?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

            Emilia: Few concerns

            I have few doubts about Emilia floors and bit confused if going for these floors is good option. I want to buy it for personal use. I am comparing with Vatika's apartments in same township.

            Some of my doubts are if it will have:
            1. Gated security
            2. Club house
            3. Kids play area
            Any other drawback I should be aware of before making a decision?
            Thanks.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

              Hi,

              Current price of FF Emilia sec 82 is touching 35L (as per location and construction status), as per believable source, they are going to give possession of some portion of phase I of emilia will be this time next year, so price is going to increase more very soon..

              Regarding gated community....

              Emilia is having gated street community (security is in the entry/exit point only) & there is no pool and kids areas are a little far away in the park (as per location), power back up option is available, not too much attractive but can live simply....if you are not having dynamic ambitions....this is best otherwise apartment is best....

              The main issue for this project (emilia floors certain portion) is vatika is not having sufficient approval from TCP, so banks are not providing loan after 15% for last 1.5 years..

              Thanks and regards...

              Thomas
              Last edited July 11 2011, 11:56 AM.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

                Originally posted by tom2011a View Post
                Hi,

                Current price of FF Emilia sec 82 is touching 35L (as per location and construction status), as per believable source, they are going to give possession of some portion of phase I of emilia will be this time next year, so price is going to increase more very soon..

                Thanks and regards...

                Thomas
                Even if some part of that project is ready next year.. but that area is not livable for next 3-4 yrs atleast..

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

                  buying emilia

                  I am interested in buying maybe a ground floor unit ...any sellers pls contact or message me PM me

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

                    I m getting a deal of vatika emilia in 35 lacs all inclusive.. is it a god deal.. also a I want to know the 780 sq.ft that they are offering is super area or carpet area..

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X