property in emillia floors, vatika india next

Last updated: September 20 2012
19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : property in emillia floors, vatika india next

Originally posted by gargpz View Post
    I m getting a deal of vatika emilia in 35 lacs all inclusive.. is it a god deal.. also a I want to know the 780 sq.ft that they are offering is super area or carpet area..
    All these are old stories, they are increasing their size and price (all floors)

Now you have to pay extra price from your pocket

Now it is 925.26 (not 781 sq ft) approx and whosoever purchasing they have to pay approx 4.5-5.0 lac extra...

If you are getting in 35 lac you have to add 4.5 lac to 5 lac more on that amount plus edc (if applicable)
    Last edited December 19 2011, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manu2000_ind View Post
      has any body purchased or sold his flat in emillia, vatika india next? If yes then tell the floor (ground, first, second) and price at which it was sold or purchased. Thanks in advance.

Hi am planning buy emilia floors in vatika next..... if u have any idea about people willing to sale kindly inform me

Comment

Originally posted by moh_maya View Post
        I have few doubts about Emilia floors and bit confused if going for these floors is good option. I want to buy it for personal use. I am comparing with Vatika's apartments in same township.

Some of my doubts are if it will have:
        1. Gated security
        2. Club house
        3. Kids play area
        Any other drawback I should be aware of before making a decision?
        Thanks.
        Hi am planning buy emilia floors in vatika next..... if u have any idea about people willing to sale kindly inform me

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
          current prices are around 38L for G 32/34 for 1st 2nd currently...
          O o.....i started this thread but then i did not check the replies. Today after a year i am seeing the replies. after posting the question in may last year, i sold my emilia first floor at 30.6 lakhs. I think i sold it cheaper than the market rate.

Comment

Originally posted by manu2000_ind View Post
            O o.....i started this thread but then i did not check the replies. Today after a year i am seeing the replies. after posting the question in may last year, i sold my emilia first floor at 30.6 lakhs. I think i sold it cheaper than the market rate.
            Rates could go above 50 lac while possession in one year time, if all goes well.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Rates could go above 50 lac while possession in one year time, if all goes well.
              wow... actually i had to sell it that time. so i do not regret selling it, but yes regret selling it below the market price then

Comment

want 2 buy emilia flats in vatika next at 36 lack.. call me at 9873918866

Comment

Originally posted by KESAVJI View Post
                  want 2 buy emilia flats in vatika next at 36 lack.. call me at 9873918866
                  You seller or Buyer?
                  Thanks

Comment

Vatika India Next Owner's Association - Complaint Against Vatika

I completely agree with you on the price rise issue of Vatika post BBA sign off.

About 600 Vatika Owners have joined Vatika India Next Owner's Association

Read the link to see how Vatika employee escaped the sight without signing the agreed MOM with Buyers. About 270 Buyers turned up at site office of Vatika on 21-April-12

This group is for all those who have bought a floor, plot or an apartment in Vatika India Next project in Gurgaon

Current Issues:
                    Vatika India Next unjustified Area increase issue
                    Vatika India Next delay issue
                    Vatika India Next relocation
                    Loan issue

Final Meeting's MOM

Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks to all 270 peoples , who joined the meeting with Vatika. It was great effort from everyone.

Now coming to the point that how it went and what was the final decision.

Meeting started sharp at 11:30. As there were mainly four issues as below:

1. Unjustified Area increase

2. Relocation

3. Payment without construction

4. Site Visits

Both sides decided that we will start with last three issues first and then will come to core issue "Area Increase" as it will take time. Both sides were agreed that we will prepare MOM's for the meeting and those will be signed by both the sides at the end. We also proposed to record this meeting but Vatika people said that they are not comfortable with this then we dropped this idea as they committed earlier that they will sign detailed MOM.

Meeting continued till 5:30 PM , you can find detailed MOM which we captured at following location

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B58...XphbklCSDlpbnM

After capturing these MOM's we all signed these MOM's and handed over these to Vatika to sign these. Vatika team went into a separate room and after around half an hour , one of Vatika's team member came to meeting room and handed over one page and went back. We were just readng that page and we saw that all Vatika members were leaving without speaking to us. When we stopped them and asked that what you have given is not complete MOM and its not what we decided and discussed for whole day, they clearly said that this is the only thing, what we can give. You all can see the one page MOM which Vatika gave us.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B58...XphbklCSDlpbnM

As we said earlier that this would be the last meeting with Vatika and this is how it was concluded.

Now we are working on final course of action and there is nothing left for discussion with Vatika, now we will choose our path, which we ahave almost finalized, we will communicate you peoples on this shortly on final decision.

We have already consulted one lawyer and process of taking second opinion is in on. We are waiting for this second opinion. One opinion which we have taken is positive and is in our favour.

We have received the first lot of information from Country and town planning, which includes detailed MAp's of all Vatika's sectors. Also we have answers of all the queries , which we sent to understand that what are the govt. rules on balconies and mumty area. Briefly whatever vatika is saying that there is change in rules and so on , there is no such rule change in last six years. We are now waiting for floor plans , which were approved by Country and town planning.

Meeting has been scheduled with HUDA chief Dr. Praveen Kumar, we will raise this issue in front of him also.

Once again thank you all for joining this meeting. Now this is the final phase of our fight and as all of you are supporting us right from starting, we are sure that you will continue to do so in future as well. We can assure you that these efforts will give us fruitful results, so stay united.

Thanks,

Vatika India Next Owner's Association

Originally posted by tom2011a View Post
                    All these are old stories, they are increasing their size and price (all floors)

Now you have to pay extra price from your pocket

Now it is 925.26 (not 781 sq ft) approx and whosoever purchasing they have to pay approx 4.5-5.0 lac extra...

If you are getting in 35 lac you have to add 4.5 lac to 5 lac more on that amount plus edc (if applicable)
                    Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

We have similar existing threads in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=24038

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X