C1 Block, Sushant Lok-1, Landmark Avenue , Gurgaon

Last updated: August 10 2014
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : C1 Block, Sushant Lok-1, Landmark Avenue , Gurgaon

Originally posted by ggnpkl View Post
    Project construction still on at gradual pace. talked to project site incharge and he was hopeful of delivery in six months.
    How much has his hope come true ?

Comment

visited the site...seems as if project will take 6 months to get delivered.

Comment

Hi,

I talked to the Landmark management, they are planning to handover the project in about 4 months. But they have cunningly taken 100% payment from all owners, and changed the specifications too. On brochure they said ITALIAN MARBLE in drawing/living room, but now they are adding vitrified tiles only.

The builder is not good, and construction quality is too poor. I would advise people not to buy any property here. Also, our money is stuck for years on this project and I have no hope that we will get the possession even in 4 months.

Comment

Hi

Could you pls PM ur contact details (email/phone) as we're also invested in the project. u need to make 10 posts on IREF to be able to PM.

Originally posted by attractor55 View Post
          Hi,

I talked to the Landmark management, they are planning to handover the project in about 4 months. But they have cunningly taken 100% payment from all owners, and changed the specifications too. On brochure they said ITALIAN MARBLE in drawing/living room, but now they are adding vitrified tiles only.

The builder is not good, and construction quality is too poor. I would advise people not to buy any property here. Also, our money is stuck for years on this project and I have no hope that we will get the possession even in 4 months.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X