Hi All,

We are about to purchase a plot (Area -> 360 or 500 sqyd) in Ggn and have finalized certain options, would now like to seek your opinion based on the same. We are taking it as an investment for now and might build a house after 3-4 years.

Vipul World (Rates:45-50K) - Blocks C,D only.
1. Potential for appreciation
2. End User perspective

Rosewood block C (Rates:45-50K)

2. End User perspective

Sectors 46 (Rates:55-60K)

2. End User perspective

South City (Rates:50-55K)

2. End User perspective

Please suggest if you have other option (apart from Vatika in Sector 8.x or DwEway).

Thanks,
R
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What aboout Malibu town. You can get good plot in maximun white money
    CommentQuote
  • Rosewood city has its own overhead water tank so how is the situation of water in rosewood city ?
    How about electricity supply in this area ?
    CommentQuote
  • It is better to buy land and wait instead of waiting and buying land

Team,

If you want to go for a best buy and enduser options then you can consider buying plots as under:

Vipul World: Prominent blocks are C,D and E block and are price between 47 K - 55K

Sushant Lok 4(Sector 67): Priced in the range of 46K - 48 K. Has already given good appreciation but will give more returns in the future but is still ecpected to give more returns as it is in close proximity to the best localities in Gurgaon. Let me know if you need any more details on the land.

You all are very clear about investments so Rosewood, Vipul World and Sushant Lok-IV are the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PraveenP
    What aboout Malibu town. You can get good plot in maximun white money

Rates in Malibu town are 60k+ and have heard some issues about maintenance with builders etc. Yes the white would be good (40K circle rate) but the overall cost of ownership is somewhat higher.

R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul88
    Rosewood city has its own overhead water tank so how is the situation of water in rosewood city ?
    How about electricity supply in this area ?

I think the water and electricity supply is very much there and should not be a problem. I went there again today and will stand by my earlier analysis...

Rosewood City - Block C

I am not sure if lot of people have actually seen the place - although the villas and some blocks like D,E are decently inhabited the block C is a sort of jungle as of now with no construction or houses built up there. The location is approachable from both GCX road and Sector 47-51 sector road. This block would take around 4-5 years to develop and people to start coming in- I guess thats the reason (and very logical as well) for it to be priced around 45K. BTW some plots in D block etc are available at 60K and you can build a house immediately and start living there. Power back is not available here (unlike villas) and there is an EROS commercial center / mall coming up next to it as well. Not much sale activity happening these days. Have heard that some plots are gaumukhi and shermukhi as well...

Circle rate is 50,000 but lot of sellers would be transfer cases w/o registry and hence bank loan would be difficult. My assessment is that it can be a great place if people actually start moving here in 3-5 years or else it would not get appreciation it deserves.

R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajidha
    Team,

If you want to go for a best buy and enduser options then you can consider buying plots as under:

Vipul World: Prominent blocks are C,D and E block and are price between 47 K - 55K

Sushant Lok 4(Sector 67): Priced in the range of 46K - 48 K. Has already given good appreciation but will give more returns in the future but is still ecpected to give more returns as it is in close proximity to the best localities in Gurgaon. Let me know if you need any more details on the land.

You all are very clear about investments so Rosewood, Vipul World and Sushant Lok-IV are the best

Thanks for your help Rajidha. What is your opinion of HUDA sector 45,46 and how would you rate them against these colonies?

R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    I think the water and electricity supply is very much there and should not be a problem. I went there again today and will stand by my earlier analysis...

Rosewood City - Block C

I am not sure if lot of people have actually seen the place - although the villas and some blocks like D,E are decently inhabited the block C is a sort of jungle as of now with no construction or houses built up there. The location is approachable from both GCX road and Sector 47-51 sector road. This block would take around 4-5 years to develop and people to start coming in- I guess thats the reason (and very logical as well) for it to be priced around 45K. BTW some plots in D block etc are available at 60K and you can build a house immediately and start living there. Power back is not available here (unlike villas) and there is an EROS commercial center / mall coming up next to it as well. Not much sale activity happening these days. Have heard that some plots are gaumukhi and shermukhi as well...

Circle rate is 50,000 but lot of sellers would be transfer cases w/o registry and hence bank loan would be difficult. My assessment is that it can be a great place if people actually start moving here in 3-5 years or else it would not get appreciation it deserves.

R

Yes Rajat there are a lot of transfer cases available. You dont get loan on transfer case but then if it is directly funded by you then you save a lot on registry charges = 7% of 50K/sqyd i.e. Rs 3500/sqyard which is a huge amount :D
    CommentQuote
    Yes Rajat there are a lot of transfer cases available. You dont get loan on transfer case but then if it is directly funded by you then you save a lot on registry charges = 7% of 50K/sqyd i.e. Rs 3500/sqyard which is a huge amount :D

Thanks Rahul :) I would surely prefer rosewood over Vatika city, DWexpy etc but it still might not be as much a good option for end-use after 3-4 years as others I am considering. For investment purpose - this might turn out to be a killer though :)

Any other suggestions?

R
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Rahul :) I would surely prefer rosewood over Vatika city, DWexpy etc but it still might not be as much a good option for end-use after 3-4 years as others I am considering. For investment purpose - this might turn out to be a killer though :)

Any other suggestions?

R

I totally agree even i am not convinced with Dxway and sector 8x story, look how many years did DLF, sector40s, sector50s took to develop. This is very long term story.....

Rosewood C block should be easily be livable in 3-4years. Construction of villa/builer floor in 2plots have already started and it looks like by year they should finish the work. I believe construction initiative has already been taken and now more will follow, perhaps in a couple of years. Also Eros mall next to it is almost complete so that should also add more value to it.

Anyways other options in good price range i like is sector46 or your still want cheaper you look at sector52 but you goto hunt to good location. Sector 52 is a big sector with a village inside.
    CommentQuote
    I totally agree even i am not convinced with Dxway and sector 8x story, look how many years did DLF, sector40s, sector50s took to develop. This is very long term story.....

Rosewood C block should be easily be livable in 3-4years. Construction of villa/builer floor in 2plots have already started and it looks like by year they should finish the work. I believe construction initiative has already been taken and now more will follow, perhaps in a couple of years. Also Eros mall next to it is almost complete so that should also add more value to it.

Anyways other options in good price range i like is sector46 or your still want cheaper you look at sector52 but you goto hunt to good location. Sector 52 is a big sector with a village inside.

Thanks Rahul and I must admit that you have good knowledge of the area :)

Yes - I did see the 2 plots with under construction builders floor in Rosewood as well..

R
    CommentQuote
  • Raja,

Do you know what size plots are available in rosewood city, to be more specific does it have 200 - 250 sq yard plots and what is the price of original booking of these plots.

Thanks,
    Manu

Originally Posted by rajatk
    Thanks Rahul and I must admit that you have good knowledge of the area :)

Yes - I did see the 2 plots with under construction builders floor in Rosewood as well..

R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Raja,

Do you know what size plots are available in rosewood city, to be more specific does it have 200 - 250 sq yard plots and what is the price of original booking of these plots.

Thanks,
    Manu

Hi Manu,

I think the min size is 350 sq-yd and it goes upto 750 sq-yd. I am not aware of the original booking price though.

R
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raja for the details..
    Originally Posted by rajatk
    Hi Manu,

I think the min size is 350 sq-yd and it goes upto 750 sq-yd. I am not aware of the original booking price though.

R
    CommentQuote
    Hi Manu,

R

Yes in Block B&C min size is around 350sqyds but in D block size varies from 60sqyds to about 250sqyds. You can use this map to get more details.
    Rosewood city map from gurgaonresidential.com | map of Rosewood city
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info Rahul..
    Originally Posted by rahul88
    Yes in Block B&C min size is around 350sqyds but in D block size varies from 60sqyds to about 250sqyds. You can use this map to get more details.
    Rosewood city map from gurgaonresidential.com | map of Rosewood city
    CommentQuote