Hi All,

We are about to purchase a plot (Area -> 360 or 500 sqyd) in Ggn and have finalized certain options, would now like to seek your opinion based on the same. We are taking it as an investment for now and might build a house after 3-4 years.

Vipul World (Rates:45-50K) - Blocks C,D only.
1. Potential for appreciation
2. End User perspective

Rosewood block C (Rates:45-50K)

2. End User perspective

Sectors 46 (Rates:55-60K)

2. End User perspective

South City (Rates:50-55K)

2. End User perspective

Please suggest if you have other option (apart from Vatika in Sector 8.x or DwEway).

Thanks,
R
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Rajat, Was looking at options across GCX road for plot. Maybe i am biased but I prefer GCX over other options discussed in the forum. I am getting a deal in Rosewood Block-C between 45K maybe closer to 44.5K. What do you think is it worth the price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul88
    Hi Rajat, Was looking at options across GCX road for plot. Maybe i am biased but I prefer GCX over other options discussed in the forum. I am getting a deal in Rosewood Block-C between 45K maybe closer to 44.5K. What do you think is it worth the price ?

Hi Rahul,

44-45K is fine but I have seen 1-2 plots quoted at a price of 40-42k last month, dont know the exact details but it may be because the plot location / shape (gaumukhi etc) was not good. I would suggest you do some more search and be satisfied that this is the best price you can get.

R
    CommentQuote
    Yes Rajat there are a lot of transfer cases available. You dont get loan on transfer case but then if it is directly funded by you then you save a lot on registry charges = 7% of 50K/sqyd i.e. Rs 3500/sqyard which is a huge amount :D

Hi! Rahul88/Rajatk,

Can you please enlighten me a little about registry vs. transfer case -

If there is a transfer case plot available then after buying you get registered in your name so now the registry will be as per current circle rate or on allotment rate?

I don't mean to divert the main discussion but since issue came up in discussion so I'm asking.

roby
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roby007
    Hi! Rahul88/Rajatk,

Can you please enlighten me a little about registry vs. transfer case -

If there is a transfer case plot available then after buying you get registered in your name so now the registry will be as per current circle rate or on allotment rate?

I don't mean to divert the main discussion but since issue came up in discussion so I'm asking.

roby

Yes - the registry would always be done at the prevailing circle rate even if you are the original allottee so if you purchase it in resale, it would still be done at the current circle rate.

R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    Yes - the registry would always be done at the prevailing circle rate even if you are the original allottee so if you purchase it in resale, it would still be done at the current circle rate.

R

I would like to add, registry in transfer case is done as conveyance deed. So stamp duty is paid on booking price of the original allottee hence the stamp duty paid is much much lesser than current market rate. Hope i am not wrong with the info...
    CommentQuote
    Hi Rahul,

44-45K is fine but I have seen 1-2 plots quoted at a price of 40-42k last month, dont know the exact details but it may be because the plot location / shape (gaumukhi etc) was not good. I would suggest you do some more search and be satisfied that this is the best price you can get.

R

Hey Rajat, Did you find it in Block C ? Can you share plots numbers please ?
    CommentQuote
    Hey Rajat, Did you find it in Block C ? Can you share plots numbers please ?

Yes block C but I dont know the plot nos - you may want to check magicbricks, 99acres and get more info from dealers there.
    CommentQuote
    Yes block C but I dont know the plot nos - you may want to check magicbricks, 99acres and get more info from dealers there.

From my past experience i dont trust online broker on magicbricks and 99acres. Last year i was hunting for an industrial plot in sector 33/37, many times i was quoted false/lucrative figures by brokers but when arranged meeting with seller the asking price was something different and we were all looking each other's face and confused total waste of time.....
    CommentQuote
    From my past experience i dont trust online broker on magicbricks and 99acres. Last year i was hunting for an industrial plot in sector 33/37, many times i was quoted false/lucrative figures by brokers but when arranged meeting with seller the asking price was something different and we were all looking each other's face and confused total waste of time.....

Yup completely agree. Take these rates for reference and then talk to brokers around.
    CommentQuote
    Yup completely agree. Take these rates for reference and then talk to brokers around.

I plan to meet seller in Block C this Sunday, Can anyone confirm the registry charges in case of builder transfer case.
    As said earlier i think it is at original booking price but i am not sure about it. Can experienced members provide more info on the same plz.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sector-52

I think one may consider sector-52 (HUDA plots and also ardee city) as well...location is exc ellent and it's developed and fully inhabitated.
    CommentQuote
  • Do check on this, before investing in Ardee City .

Originally Posted by tinesha
    Sanjeev K Ahuja, Hindustan Times
    Gurgaon, May 14, 2011
    In an unusual turn of events, the Town & Country Planning Department of Haryana has put an embargo on the developer of the private township Ardee City against sale and purchase of properties on its 210 acre. The department has also cautioned people not to buy houses or plots in the township. The embargo was imposed after the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) exchanged some of its land with the developers of Ardee City but could not allot land to its allottees as Huda said the title of the land taken from Ardee City was not clear.

“The land we took from Ardee did not have clear ownership as there was an issue pertaining to one of the co-owners. As a result of this we would not allot plots to our allottees. We approached Town & Country Planning Department to get the issue cleared from the developers and impose restrictions to make it come to the bargaining table," said Huda administrator Nitin K Yadav.

Spread across 600 acres of land in sectors 51, 52 and 57, the township already has about 2,000 housing units with families living in them. The embargo pertains to about 210 acres of land in four patches in these three sectors.

Taking note of the alleged ambiguities in the revenue documents related to a portion of Ardee City land, the Town and Country Planning Department has asked the developer to submit all the relevant documents.

In a public notice, the TC Gupta, the director general of Town & Country Planning Department, said: “The genuineness of the revenue documents pertaining to the four licensed lands in sectors 51, 52 and 57 is being enquired into and the licencee has been asked to submit revenue document to clear ownership of the land, the need of which has arisen due to certain ambiguities noticed.”

The public notice said: “Therefore, an embargo has been imposed on the licencee not to dispose off any property falling under the aforesaid licencee till the matter is resolved. Public is advised not to buy property/plot pertaining to this licence till further orders.”

Shaifali, one of the directors of Ardee Infrastructure, said there is no ambiguity in the revenue documents related to the said land.

“We are in touch with the Huda officials and would soon clarify our stand to them. There is a confusion related to the revenue documents which are very clear without any ambiguity and the matter would be solved soon,” she added.

Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    I think one may consider sector-52 (HUDA plots and also ardee city) as well...location is exc ellent and it's developed and fully inhabitated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256

I hope you are aware of this price escalation coming from HUDA...

Price Enhancement of Sector 51 & 52 in Gurgaon, | propertyhelp.in

R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256

Thanks Gaurav but am not interested in HUDA sector plots, I am too doubtful about maintenance and security issues in those plots. For plots I am only looking at gated colony. I find very hard to find a good deal in 45K, even in south city II rates are about 60K. Thats the reason Rosewood looks very lucrative not in short term but medium / long term can be a good buy. Main USP right on GCX road which should carry its premium in future.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Gaurav but am not interested in HUDA sector plots, I am too doubtful about maintenance and security issues in those plots. For plots I am only looking at gated colony. I find very hard to find a good deal in 45K, even in south city II rates are about 60K. Thats the reason Rosewood looks very lucrative not in short term but medium / long term can be a good buy. Main USP right on GCX road which should carry its premium in future.

Hi Rahul,

In addition to Rosewood City, you can check Vipul World (plots bw 44-52K depending on location) and even in South City, if you try hard - you may find options for 50-55K (if you are looking for 360/500 sqyd). Are you also checking options in vatika NH-8 etc?

R
    CommentQuote