Hi All,

We are about to purchase a plot (Area -> 360 or 500 sqyd) in Ggn and have finalized certain options, would now like to seek your opinion based on the same. We are taking it as an investment for now and might build a house after 3-4 years.

Vipul World (Rates:45-50K) - Blocks C,D only.
1. Potential for appreciation
2. End User perspective

Rosewood block C (Rates:45-50K)

2. End User perspective

Sectors 46 (Rates:55-60K)

2. End User perspective

South City (Rates:50-55K)

2. End User perspective

Please suggest if you have other option (apart from Vatika in Sector 8.x or DwEway).

Thanks,
R
Read more
84 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi San_sugavana, you may also consider the option of 260 sq yd plots in Aaron Villa (location -between Vipul World and Tatvam Villa). These plots are available at tight deal price of 70k per sq yd. Advantages-
    a) On 15metre road, which it gives premium advantage
    b) Gated (would be soon)
    c) 100% power backup
    d) No village etc belt. Infact close to B,C & D blocks of Vipul World.
    e) The Aaron Villas next to it is available at close to 4.35-4.5cr for a 370 sq yd villa.

No doubt in a years times the price is likely to be close to 1Lakh per sq yd.

FYI - I am planning to get one there. Hopefully it works out!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san_sugavana
    Rajat, Rahul88 and all others who have been actively evaluating plot options -- I am seriously evaluating plot in Vipul world between 192 sq yard (in A block, near the school) Vs a bigger plot of 360 sq yard in C/ D/ E blocks of vipul world. Wanted to get your views on the relative locations of A block (near to GD Goenka School) and lots of small plots Vs C&D block -- entry from the 18 mt road leading to Eldeco Mansionz from Sohna road. Due to bigger plots, the C&D blocks look relatively better from gentry perspective while A might have lots of cramped space. Also -- having school nearby (GD Goenka) -- not sure if it is a plus (faster appreciation of the area) or a minus (more hassle value once the school is up).

Need some constructive suggestion -- also, have mostly white component, so looking for a higher white element. Essentially looking at this from an investment perspective and might construct in the next 2 yrs (but will not stay there !!!) for mixed commercial (home office)/ residential use

Let me know your perspective -- Am getting wide variation in rates of 70-75 K for A block and 75-85K for C/D/E blocks. Urgent inputs much appreciated pls.....;) Also, if you have any owner willing to sell, pls put me through.

Hi,

I have always liked Vipul world since these plots were 45-50K but didnt buy as family didnt like the location (other side of sohna road), narrow entrance from Sohna road, village closeby etc etc as you would have read in my posts... however the prices rose too fast and i guess faster than HUDA plots of 45,46 etc and builders entering vipul world for floors has been the main reason why the prices have risen faster than most other ggn plots...

My view is that C block is best and followed by E block and then D block (especially the last line which touches village) - A/F have always been quoted 5-10k lower because of shamshan ghat (F), sewage plant (A) & ofcourse village in between... the appreciation will always be in this proportion.. so go for C,D,E if you are an end user and can afford it.

Regarding white component, yes its a problem with plots and you may have to check with brokers to show you the options accordingly... btw can you tell me names of the brokers you are in touch with, I might be able to suggest someone accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin_ncr
    Hi San_sugavana, you may also consider the option of 260 sq yd plots in Aaron Villa (location -between Vipul World and Tatvam Villa). These plots are available at tight deal price of 70k per sq yd. Advantages-
    a) On 15metre road, which it gives premium advantage
    b) Gated (would be soon)
    c) 100% power backup
    d) No village etc belt. Infact close to B,C & D blocks of Vipul World.
    e) The Aaron Villas next to it is available at close to 4.35-4.5cr for a 370 sq yd villa.

No doubt in a years times the price is likely to be close to 1Lakh per sq yd.

FYI - I am planning to get one there. Hopefully it works out!

Interesting option Jatin though similar priced to Vipul World which is a pure plot locality and not mixed like Aaron - did you move any further with this? Whats the cash-cheque component like?
    CommentQuote
  • I havnt been able to finalise yet. My deal in Delhi did not go through so funds got blocked. FYI - Market is very slow at the moment.

The cheque part is Rs 40,000 psyd and balance is cash.
    CommentQuote
  • I have recently bought plot in arrone ville after a strong survey of six months...this is one of the most undervalued locality and as compared to vipul it's away from severage plant,village and cremation ground etc... Vipul does not have bungalow community where in Arrone ville its all bungalow community which will be much better than vipul world... Best wishes for your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by san_sugavana
    Rajat, Rahul88 and all others who have been actively evaluating plot options -- I am seriously evaluating plot in Vipul world between 192 sq yard (in A block, near the school) Vs a bigger plot of 360 sq yard in C/ D/ E blocks of vipul world. Wanted to get your views on the relative locations of A block (near to GD Goenka School) and lots of small plots Vs C&D block -- entry from the 18 mt road leading to Eldeco Mansionz from Sohna road. Due to bigger plots, the C&D blocks look relatively better from gentry perspective while A might have lots of cramped space. Also -- having school nearby (GD Goenka) -- not sure if it is a plus (faster appreciation of the area) or a minus (more hassle value once the school is up).

Need some constructive suggestion -- also, have mostly white component, so looking for a higher white element. Essentially looking at this from an investment perspective and might construct in the next 2 yrs (but will not stay there !!!) for mixed commercial (home office)/ residential use

Let me know your perspective -- Am getting wide variation in rates of 70-75 K for A block and 75-85K for C/D/E blocks. Urgent inputs much appreciated pls.....;) Also, if you have any owner willing to sell, pls put me through.

Just came across this Vipul thread that seems to be from late last year. If rates for Vipul World plots in blocks C/D/E were being quoted around 75-85K by brokers late last year, this means rates have come down a fair bit right now...going by the current rates mentioned in the other Vipul thread! Is this the case?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propcom
    Just came across this Vipul thread that seems to be from late last year. If rates for Vipul World plots in blocks C/D/E were being quoted around 75-85K by brokers late last year, this means rates have come down a fair bit right now...going by the current rates mentioned in the other Vipul thread! Is this the case?

The rates are still being quoted the same around 75-80K (not sure of actual deal price) for good plots in block C/D/E, however this reference is for 360 sqyd plots... for larger plots ofcourse the rates are much lower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundry
    The rates are still being quoted the same around 75-80K (not sure of actual deal price) for good plots in block C/D/E, however this reference is for 360 sqyd plots... for larger plots ofcourse the rates are much lower.

Yes... deals are available at 80K+ for 260 sqyd plots in adjacent Aaron Ville.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, I'm new to IREF and currently looking for some property in Gurgaon in the range of 1Cr +-10%. Requirement is 3Bhk + Basement OR a 3BHK Duplex.
    I've been searching for over a month and nothing RTM in my budget. Hence I'm left with 2 option:
    1. Either buy 100 Syd plot @70-80k/sqyrd and hire a contractor to build my own. Or
    2. Buy 160-200 sqyrd plot and give it in collaboration.

What is current prevailing rates in Vipul, South City and Rosewood?
    Which blocks are better in these respective societies?
    CommentQuote