Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2015
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

    Was checking with brokers, suddenly i am being quoted rates of 47K+ for plots in Block-C. Is it true or just a brokers games

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

      Originally posted by rahul88 View Post
      Was checking with brokers, suddenly i am being quoted rates of 47K+ for plots in Block-C. Is it true or just a brokers games
      It's a classic broker's game in Gurgaon.

      You get in touch with one & he contacts 5 others and they inturn contact others. One of them may have a seller but because 2-3 brokers are involved in the transaction, each keeps 500-1000psy & rates increase by 2000. Thats how the market operates in Gurgaon.

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

        Hi Everyone - I am new to this forum. But have been on the lookout for a plot since last few months in these areas. My assessment is that South City -2 and developed part of Malibu Town are good areas to invest. Few things that excite me about these areas are -
        a) The gentry is better than most sectors.
        b) Infrastructure is better than HUDA sectors (although there are some issues with Developers).
        c) Very soon there will be lot more impetus on builder floors. We would very soon see G+3 floors with stilt parkings in GRGN. When that starts lot of people to prefer to buy a floor in these localities more than as compared to HUDA sectors.
        I remember, 3-4 years back plot rates were similar in SL1 and Sector -27. But now with lot of builder floors coming up (due to higher plot rates), SL1 rates are atleast 25-40% higher than Sector-27. We would see similar phenomenon in these areas.
        d) Refering to point (a) again - Remember, property prices are always proportional to the kind of people who live there. Even in South Delhi, Lajpat Nagar plot rate is about 3.8-5 L per syd. But right opposite that Defence Colony sells at 7-8L psyd.

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

          Originally posted by jatin_ncr View Post
          Hi Everyone - I am new to this forum. But have been on the lookout for a plot since last few months in these areas. My assessment is that South City -2 and developed part of Malibu Town are good areas to invest. Few things that excite me about these areas are -
          a) The gentry is better than most sectors.
          b) Infrastructure is better than HUDA sectors (although there are some issues with Developers).
          c) Very soon there will be lot more impetus on builder floors. We would very soon see G+3 floors with stilt parkings in GRGN. When that starts lot of people to prefer to buy a floor in these localities more than as compared to HUDA sectors.
          I remember, 3-4 years back plot rates were similar in SL1 and Sector -27. But now with lot of builder floors coming up (due to higher plot rates), SL1 rates are atleast 25-40% higher than Sector-27. We would see similar phenomenon in these areas.
          d) Refering to point (a) again - Remember, property prices are always proportional to the kind of people who live there. Even in South Delhi, Lajpat Nagar plot rate is about 3.8-5 L per syd. But right opposite that Defence Colony sells at 7-8L psyd.
          Exactly my friend, areas developed by private builders will always be at premium compared to HUDA sectors in same locality since they have an edge in terms of maintenance / infra / security etc..... and in a longer term feel good factor which might make them more posh than HUDA sectors.

          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

            To add to what Rahul said, here are the advantages in private sectors-

            1) have seen people construct basement + ground + 3 floors above (though the rule doesn't permits that, but in private sectors, there is nobody to check). While in HUDA, you can only construct Basement+G+2

            2) Gated complex

            3) Better maintenance facilities

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

              Originally posted by shivaa View Post
              To add to what Rahul said, here are the advantages in private sectors-

              1) have seen people construct basement + ground + 3 floors above (though the rule doesn't permits that, but in private sectors, there is nobody to check). While in HUDA, you can only construct Basement+G+2

              2) Gated complex

              3) Better maintenance facilities
              Hmm.... i am not to sure about your point no. 1. Is it really allowed in private colonies ? As i understand you need to get your map approved from HUDA office before you start construction of your house in any part of Gurgaon, even if you do it without permission you will not get CC on completion.

              Was looking at map, Rosewood Block-C has 45feet road as minimum width, how about road width South City II (not on main road but internal roads)....

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                Hi Rahul

                You can see the same in Malibu towne or rosewood city esp thr 60 sq yd plots. Its not legal/ approved thought

                One in private sectors does need a approved map, thats fine. And you may not apply for completion since you will anyways get the power, water, and sewerage connection being a part of society. In individual HUDA house, you wont get a sewerage connection without completion certificate

                Thanks



                Originally posted by rahul88 View Post
                Hmm.... i am not to sure about your point no. 1. Is it really allowed in private colonies ? As i understand you need to get your map approved from HUDA office before you start construction of your house in any part of Gurgaon, even if you do it without permission you will not get CC on completion.

                Was looking at map, Rosewood Block-C has 45feet road as minimum width, how about road width South City II (not on main road but internal roads)....

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by shivaa View Post
                  Hi Rahul

                  You can see the same in Malibu towne or rosewood city esp thr 60 sq yd plots. Its not legal/ approved thought

                  One in private sectors does need a approved map, thats fine. And you may not apply for completion since you will anyways get the power, water, and sewerage connection being a part of society. In individual HUDA house, you wont get a sewerage connection without completion certificate

                  Thanks
                  Won't HUDA demolish if not made as per plans ? The might be managed by private builder but still has to be regulated by HUDA.

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                    Haven't seen HUDA demolish anything like this.... any plot- private or HUDA's once constructed remains as is :-)

                    Look at any of the HUDA plots - as per rule, you can only construct 60% on ground, 55% on first, and even lower on 2nd floor.

                    However, in many buildings, you will see all floors- G, 1st, 2nd constructed to 60% level. that has become more like a regular and accepted feature. However, seeing 3rd floor constructed as well in Malibu town was a surprise even for me

                    On the flipside, of late, have heard that there may be problem in selling/ buying if its not constructed as per HUDA rules (can't validate the aunthencity of information)

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                      If that be the case then HUDA now seems to be acting like DDA / MCD in Delhi. With property prices reaching high extracting more area (legally or illegally) is always lucrative for builders like in Delhi.
                      So its a win-win situation for both owner and HUDA officials (more heavier pockets ).......

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X