Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

Last updated: November 21 2015
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61

    #61

    Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

    Yes, the G+3 is not allowed in GRGN yet. The HUDA building rules apply similarly to private colony & HUDA sectors. The 60 syd houses in Malibu town with G+3 remind me of Lajpat Nagar (New Delhi), where people started constructing the extra floor many years before that was allowed.

    Comment

    • #62

      #62

      Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

      Is there any indication that G+3 will be approved in GGN in near future..... otherwise building G+3 without permission will definitely give you sleepless nights.
      Btw I am in a process of starting construction of industrial plot in sector37 and info that i got from people is HUDA is very strict with building compliance norms. They levy very heavy penalties for even minor non-compliances.

      Comment

      • #63

        #63

        Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

        I am not sure when..but there are indications that its likely to happen pretty soon..Infact there was an article on first page of Hindustan Times about 15 days back that HUDA officials are more or less decided on this. One point to decide is to what amount of additional FAR per floor would be permitted. Currently for example its like 60% for ground floor. I would think this is likely to increase by 5-15%. May be if they follow Delhi then i could be 75%!

        Comment

        • #64

          #64

          Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

          Will prices appreciate over a 3 year timeframe

          I am looking to invest in land in some of these sectors mentioned on this thread. I wanted to get an opinion if people think this area has potential for appreciation in the 3-5 year term (as against a 9% term deposit interest rate). I keep reading articles and threads on an impending correction and thats been keeping me on the fence for the last week or so.

          Comment

          • #65

            #65

            Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

            Originally posted by shoonye View Post
            I am looking to invest in land in some of these sectors mentioned on this thread. I wanted to get an opinion if people think this area has potential for appreciation in the 3-5 year term (as against a 9% term deposit interest rate). I keep reading articles and threads on an impending correction and thats been keeping me on the fence for the last week or so.
            Hi Shoonye, If you are ready for big ticket investment nothing can beat RE market especially plots since they are low on liability (maintenance etc.) and there is nothing which depreciates. RE market in developing areas can give 15to20% ROI in medium term and in long term it could be very high this figure cannot be quantified since it depends on lot of factors like how well the area comes up after development, govt norms etc etc....

            I personally feel plots will never see downfall in areas where infra is already in place and inhabited. Look at Delhi so overcrowded and unplanned still demands such high premium compared to GGN, so lot of areas in GGN still need to catch up.

            Comment

            • #66

              #66

              Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

              Originally posted by shoonye View Post
              I am looking to invest in land in some of these sectors mentioned on this thread. I wanted to get an opinion if people think this area has potential for appreciation in the 3-5 year term (as against a 9% term deposit interest rate). I keep reading articles and threads on an impending correction and thats been keeping me on the fence for the last week or so.
              Go for it buddy - it may remain stagnant for a while but in 5 year horizon its going to beat 9% rates hands-down. Infact some of these can go up 40% from current values in 3 years...

              BTW where exactly are you looking for invest and what size?

              R

              Comment

              • #67

                #67

                Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                HUDA is very strict about 3rd floor development and they woll come and demolish it if you do so. Till date, the total construction could be 150%(Ground + first and second) of the size of the plot and we they allow 3rd floor then they had to ofcourse increase the total construction area. Plots and second floor owners with roof rights would the one to gain from it the most. The approval might happen, but I don't know when.

                Now, there are certain colonies in GGN, FBD where floor wise construction is allowed and registry is possible. Some colonies where it isn't would still be able to benefit from it, but they just can't sell the floors individually.


                Originally posted by jatin_ncr View Post
                I am not sure when..but there are indications that its likely to happen pretty soon..Infact there was an article on first page of Hindustan Times about 15 days back that HUDA officials are more or less decided on this. One point to decide is to what amount of additional FAR per floor would be permitted. Currently for example its like 60% for ground floor. I would think this is likely to increase by 5-15%. May be if they follow Delhi then i could be 75%!

                Comment

                • #68

                  #68

                  Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                  I wonder how would the property appreciate at the 3rd floor if no plans are approved, no CC and you can't get a registry done on it. This also means that there won't be any bank loan on it and this would affect the price. BTW, I have seen HUDA demolishing several 3rd floor construction in GGN and FBD.

                  Originally posted by shivaa View Post
                  Haven't seen HUDA demolish anything like this.... any plot- private or HUDA's once constructed remains as is :-)

                  Look at any of the HUDA plots - as per rule, you can only construct 60% on ground, 55% on first, and even lower on 2nd floor.

                  However, in many buildings, you will see all floors- G, 1st, 2nd constructed to 60% level. that has become more like a regular and accepted feature. However, seeing 3rd floor constructed as well in Malibu town was a surprise even for me

                  On the flipside, of late, have heard that there may be problem in selling/ buying if its not constructed as per HUDA rules (can't validate the aunthencity of information)

                  Comment

                  • #69

                    #69

                    Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                    Broker Commission

                    Folks - I'm dealing with a broker and before going too far ahead with him I wanted to check if he would charge me a commission. He is asking for 1% of the sale value. However, two friends who bought plots within the last year in Gurgaon told me they did not pay any commission and that the brokerage fees is always paid by the seller (it is implicit in the final sale price). This is my first transaction in this market and guidance on this will be much appreciated.

                    Rajat - the areas I'm scouting around the Sohna road, GCE area. Specifically....Vipuls world, Uppals Southend, Rosewood City, South City 2, Sector 46, Sushant Lok 2/3. Plot size is 350 sqy but I would be willing to go for a smaller plot (250ish) or something up to 400 if they are good buys. Any call-outs - positives/negatives or just general thoughts on any of these options will be much appreciated. Other areas I should consider?
                    Last edited June 26 2011, 11:20 PM. Reason: typo

                    Comment

                    • #70

                      #70

                      Re : Vipul World Vs Rosewood Vs South City - Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by shoonye View Post
                      Folks - I'm dealing with a broker and before going too far ahead with him I wanted to check if he would charge me a commission. He is asking for 1% of the sale value. However, two friends who bought plots within the last year in Gurgaon told me they did not pay any commission and that the brokerage fees is always paid by the seller (it is implicit in the final sale price). This is my first transaction in this market and guidance on this will be much appreciated.

                      Rajat - the areas I'm scouting around the Sohna road, GCE area. Specifically....Vipuls world, Uppals Southend, Rosewood City, South City 2, Sector 46, Sushant Lok 2/3. Plot size is 350 sqy but I would be willing to go for a smaller plot (250ish) or something up to 400 if they are good buys. Any call-outs - positives/negatives or just general thoughts on any of these options will be much appreciated. Other areas I should consider?
                      Mate - Lots of +ves, -ves discussed for these areas and you can check the same on this thread... SL-2,3 was not discussed though. People have generally liked Sector 46 and South City 2 here (living + invst)..and rosewood (invst + location)...

                      R

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X