Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

Collapse
X
Collapse

GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

Last updated: June 7 2011
70 | Posts
7609 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

    It is interesting to note that what we have been talking about for over a year now is now also ratified by other Industry Experts too. HT Estates covered an article about the top 10 destinations to invest in Indian Real Estate and confirmed Golf Course Extension to be amongst the top 3 destinations to invest in.

    So, what makes this specific location the most sought after not only from the city perspective but also from the country’s perspective.

    Here is our analysis of this Hot New Destination:

    The Golf Course Extn. Road (also called the Southern Periphery Road or SPR) is the road that connects the existing Golf Course Road to the Sohna Road presently, this road is planned to extend and meet the NH-8 near Haldirams. Considering the fact that the existing Golf Course Road is one of the most sought after locations for Premium Housing in Gurgaon and for the Luxury Homes in Gurgaon. Now, there is not much land available on this road, so by default, just like any other city, the next area closest to the CBD becomes the preferred destination and Golf Course Extension Road fits in absolutely well.

    Another most important reason is the quality of proposed developments and the quality of developers with large land holdings in this area. Amongst some of the better developers of real estate in India, we have Ireo with major presence on this road, with more than 500 acres of land being with Ireo where the Ireo City is shaping up and smaller chunks with other key developers like Pioneer Urban, Emaar MGF and the likes.

    All these developers are only bringing in High Quality Residential Apartments with top of the line features both indoors and outdoors. In our analysis, this area is actually poised to change the epicentre of Gurgaon. The reason is simple and logical, once these new upmarket developments start taking shape, this area is going to become the most sought after residential estate in Gurgaon. Its almost like saying that this area is poised to become what “South Delhi” is for Delhi.

    Another interesting fact is that unlike the existing developments of Gurgaon, which were more unplanned, these new sectors along the Golf Course Extension Road are better planned, with earmarked spaces for Commercial, Residential and Retail. Apart from this the road width has been revised for these new sectors and the internal sector roads are now going to be much broader than the existing Dlf or Gurgaon area as we see.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

    That is exactly what i have been trying to say for the past 1 yr .......
    Also another point , in just a matter of few years , this place should overtake the prices of the GOLF COURSE ROAD ..... obviously there would be project to project variations , but for projects with similar specs , gc ex projects would surpass prices of GC road . The reasons are as mentioned below in the article , and another reason which i can think of the "Posh locality" quotient would be aded to to gc ex ....

    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    It is interesting to note that what we have been talking about for over a year now is now also ratified by other Industry Experts too. HT Estates covered an article about the top 10 destinations to invest in Indian Real Estate and confirmed Golf Course Extension to be amongst the top 3 destinations to invest in.

    So, what makes this specific location the most sought after not only from the city perspective but also from the country’s perspective.

    Here is our analysis of this Hot New Destination:

    The Golf Course Extn. Road (also called the Southern Periphery Road or SPR) is the road that connects the existing Golf Course Road to the Sohna Road presently, this road is planned to extend and meet the NH-8 near Haldirams. Considering the fact that the existing Golf Course Road is one of the most sought after locations for Premium Housing in Gurgaon and for the Luxury Homes in Gurgaon. Now, there is not much land available on this road, so by default, just like any other city, the next area closest to the CBD becomes the preferred destination and Golf Course Extension Road fits in absolutely well.

    Another most important reason is the quality of proposed developments and the quality of developers with large land holdings in this area. Amongst some of the better developers of real estate in India, we have Ireo with major presence on this road, with more than 500 acres of land being with Ireo where the Ireo City is shaping up and smaller chunks with other key developers like Pioneer Urban, Emaar MGF and the likes.

    All these developers are only bringing in High Quality Residential Apartments with top of the line features both indoors and outdoors. In our analysis, this area is actually poised to change the epicentre of Gurgaon. The reason is simple and logical, once these new upmarket developments start taking shape, this area is going to become the most sought after residential estate in Gurgaon. Its almost like saying that this area is poised to become what “South Delhi” is for Delhi.

    Another interesting fact is that unlike the existing developments of Gurgaon, which were more unplanned, these new sectors along the Golf Course Extension Road are better planned, with earmarked spaces for Commercial, Residential and Retail. Apart from this the road width has been revised for these new sectors and the internal sector roads are now going to be much broader than the existing Dlf or Gurgaon area as we see.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

      Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
      That is exactly what i have been trying to say for the past 1 yr .......
      Also another point , in just a matter of few years , this place should overtake the prices of the GOLF COURSE ROAD ..... obviously there would be project to project variations , but for projects with similar specs , gc ex projects would surpass prices of GC road . The reasons are as mentioned below in the article , and another reason which i can think of the "Posh locality" quotient would be aded to to gc ex ....
      Bhagwan sabki sunega. but yeah batao, GCX area on the developing side is low lying area compared to older sectors. and therefore whole of gurgaons rain water and sewer will flow into that area and instant flooding will also be there during light rains. therefore u suggest all investors to book a luxurious speed boat along with every apartment, parkings can be created at 1st floor or second floor level. seems like Venice of the east in making

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

        Good one...but the fact is investors are happy with this news! They have nothing to do with rains or water problems and such problems does not have negative impact on the rates.
        In 2008 or 09, rain water entered into Belvedere Park in DLF 2 & 3 in the parking. People's luxury cars were floating in the parking and collided with other cars and walls. The situation is still the same, they do some temporary arrangement during rains. Has it reduced the rates in the society, no. Infact, rates increased like anything.
        Ye India hai.....yahan wo cheez sabse mehngi bikti hai jiski sabse zyada hawa hoti hai...


        Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
        Bhagwan sabki sunega. but yeah batao, GCX area on the developing side is low lying area compared to older sectors. and therefore whole of gurgaons rain water and sewer will flow into that area and instant flooding will also be there during light rains. therefore u suggest all investors to book a luxurious speed boat along with every apartment, parkings can be created at 1st floor or second floor level. seems like Venice of the east in making

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

          Originally posted by dsinghca View Post
          Good one...but the fact is investors are happy with this news! They have nothing to do with rains or water problems and such problems does not have negative impact on the rates.
          In 2008 or 09, rain water entered into Belvedere Park in DLF 2 & 3 in the parking. People's luxury cars were floating in the parking and collided with other cars and walls. The situation is still the same, they do some temporary arrangement during rains. Has it reduced the rates in the society, no. Infact, rates increased like anything.
          Ye India hai.....yahan wo cheez sabse mehngi bikti hai jiski sabse zyada hawa hoti hai...
          excatly, but ab toh dlf 2-3 ka pani bhi yahin aane aawala hai, dekhte jao

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

            LOL . A good one .

            So, for booking on the Gcx. road, i need to increase my budget . I need to order an Speed boat too . LOL, but i would prefer a yacht, instead .


            Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
            Bhagwan sabki sunega. but yeah batao, GCX area on the developing side is low lying area compared to older sectors. and therefore whole of gurgaons rain water and sewer will flow into that area and instant flooding will also be there during light rains. therefore u suggest all investors to book a luxurious speed boat along with every apartment, parkings can be created at 1st floor or second floor level. seems like Venice of the east in making
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              LOL . A good one .

              So, for booking on the Gcx. road, i need to increase my budget . I need to order an Speed boat too . LOL, but i would prefer a yacht, instead .
              well i have taken a cue from Palam vihar , it was also decade ago as hot as GCX, but decades of sewer flowing cooled everything down there.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

                Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                It is interesting to note that what we have been talking about for over a year now is now also ratified by other Industry Experts too. HT Estates covered an article about the top 10 destinations to invest in Indian Real Estate and confirmed Golf Course Extension to be amongst the top 3 destinations to invest in.

                So, what makes this specific location the most sought after not only from the city perspective but also from the country’s perspective.

                Here is our analysis of this Hot New Destination:

                The Golf Course Extn. Road (also called the Southern Periphery Road or SPR) is the road that connects the existing Golf Course Road to the Sohna Road presently, this road is planned to extend and meet the NH-8 near Haldirams. Considering the fact that the existing Golf Course Road is one of the most sought after locations for Premium Housing in Gurgaon and for the Luxury Homes in Gurgaon. Now, there is not much land available on this road, so by default, just like any other city, the next area closest to the CBD becomes the preferred destination and Golf Course Extension Road fits in absolutely well.

                Another most important reason is the quality of proposed developments and the quality of developers with large land holdings in this area. Amongst some of the better developers of real estate in India, we have Ireo with major presence on this road, with more than 500 acres of land being with Ireo where the Ireo City is shaping up and smaller chunks with other key developers like Pioneer Urban, Emaar MGF and the likes.

                All these developers are only bringing in High Quality Residential Apartments with top of the line features both indoors and outdoors. In our analysis, this area is actually poised to change the epicentre of Gurgaon. The reason is simple and logical, once these new upmarket developments start taking shape, this area is going to become the most sought after residential estate in Gurgaon. Its almost like saying that this area is poised to become what “South Delhi” is for Delhi.

                Another interesting fact is that unlike the existing developments of Gurgaon, which were more unplanned, these new sectors along the Golf Course Extension Road are better planned, with earmarked spaces for Commercial, Residential and Retail. Apart from this the road width has been revised for these new sectors and the internal sector roads are now going to be much broader than the existing Dlf or Gurgaon area as we see.
                Am curious to know which are the other two destinations as per HT. Can somebody paste link to the article.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

                  One more thing, South Delhi is South Delhi because government provided better infrastructure there due to emabassies and other reasons.
                  Is there any such plan here on GCX or is it a paid article?
                  Has Hooda said that potholes in this area will be less deeper?
                  Posh areas are posh areas because of the better infrastructure provided by the government. As of now, I can't see that except width of some roads reaching nowhere. e.g. Sector road parallel to GCX will never meet Sohna Road.
                  I don't see any logic behind this article except undue optimism.
                  Before believing any such article one should ask government development plans and execution for this area.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : GCX / SPR - Among Top 3 Investment Destinations in India

                    The main resson for bullishness for GCX is the kind of development which is planned on that road in terms of impressive RE projects like IREO projects, Emaar projects, M3M etc

                    The whole area will be developed by private developers and will not be a mix of private developers and co-operative socities...

                    I beleive that GCX will be the best place to live/invest among GGN/Noida/Manesar/Gr. Noida

                    Nothing comes in comparison to Delhi....

                    You tell me an ares which will be more posh to live in among the right contenders GGn/Noida etc

                    There is no comparison between South Delhi and GGn

                    Try to understand the article in the right context. It does not mean GCX will be like South Delhi. it sayd GCX to GGn will be like South Delhi is to Delhi...

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X