Was wondering why Legend by the Clarion which is a ready to move in property is available at 4600-4800 BSP against 5000+ for similar under construction properties.

Can someone throw light on this ?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Reasons:
    1. Sector 57
    2. Village Tigra
    3. Much delayed
    4. Not a very renowned builder
    5. Construction quality details not available

Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Was wondering why Legend by the Clarion which is a ready to move in property is available at 4600-4800 BSP against 5000+ for similar under construction properties.

Can someone throw light on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Can any body tell me

Whats the latest price for this project?

Is it ready to move? whats the status of the construction?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I stay in the Legend. The rate is not 4600-4800 anymore. This rate has steadily increased from 3600 last october to 5000. I keep on getting calls for selling my unit every other day foir 5200-5400. I am not saying this is the rate as I am not exploring.

The complete project is to be delivered in another year. However, the project has been delayed..and the builder is a cheat like most are in Gurgaon. So these are genuine concerns
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by illusion
    Guys I stay in the Legend. The rate is not 4600-4800 anymore. This rate has steadily increased from 3600 last october to 5000. I keep on getting calls for selling my unit every other day foir 5200-5400. I am not saying this is the rate as I am not exploring.

The complete project is to be delivered in another year. However, the project has been delayed..and the builder is a cheat like most are in Gurgaon. So these are genuine concerns

Hey Illusion

I have booked their sec 103 project for end user purpose....now that you are living in an existing property...can u provide me some feedback about day to day living...construction quality or any other concern abt the project and builder....?

Rgds
    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Construction quality is average. The Builder has paid no penalty for delay and as infact charged extra money at the time of possession. However, witht the RWA coming into existence, there is hope. Also the internal project is taking shape
    CommentQuote
  • Illusion, I was wondering if you'd know anything about the availability?

Would a 4 BHK be available in C6, B2, C4?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nikhil,

I am sure units are available in all towers. If not directly from the company, then in resale. There is no point buying from the company as it more expensive anyways. The current company price is Rs 6900 psf. The resale price should be between 6200-6500, look around you will find plenty of deals. Check the property section of times of india on Saturdays. I have seen quite a few legend adds in there.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote