There are so many studio flats being launched in NOIDA. Studio for 12 Lakhs etc etc being advertised every day (in addition to North eye at astronomical rates)

Hasnt anyone of the builders done studios in GGN? Say 500sf studio flat?

It would be the only size to fit the size of my current budget and I would appreciate thoughts from experts on

1. WOuld it make sense in GGN?

2. Any available now - new or resale?

3. Does it suit the kind of people living/working in GGN to live on rent in a studio?

4. What happened to Vatika lifestyle home studio?
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sir, i am interested for studio appt can some one give details
    CommentQuote
  • They never sell studio apartments, because builders were always able to easily sell larger units. Wait for it to not happen for them and you will see 1 BhK units start coming soon too. This is what happened in Noida....
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is a tower of studio apartments in Central Park 2 being sold in original booking. The rate is around 6100 and size is 800 sqft. You can check the details from the.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    There are so many studio flats being launched in NOIDA. Studio for 12 Lakhs etc etc being advertised every day (in addition to North eye at astronomical rates)

Hasnt anyone of the builders done studios in GGN? Say 500sf studio flat?

It would be the only size to fit the size of my current budget and I would appreciate thoughts from experts on

1. WOuld it make sense in GGN?

2. Any available now - new or resale?

3. Does it suit the kind of people living/working in GGN to live on rent in a studio?

4. What happened to Vatika lifestyle home studio?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    I think there is a tower of studio apartments in Central Park 2 being sold in original booking. The rate is around 6100 and size is 800 sqft. You can check the details from the.

48 Lakhs plus for a studio?

YOu can get 2BHK in NH8 for this much or even less.

Out of my budget - still!!

DV Jain, I will keep my fingers crossed for your prediction - which I feel is right.
    CommentQuote
  • Studio aptt makes sense only if it is commercial as the rental return is better. I have lived in Bangalore for 1 month in a studio aptt which charged our company 60000/-. basically 2000 per day, much higher than 1bhk rental viz 25000/- pm.
    CommentQuote
  • Munish,

You would imagine there would be a lot after looking at all the corporate offices in GGN, but there are basically none...
    CommentQuote
  • even Baani looks to be selling studio appts in its GVX project with sizes between 650-1100 at price of 7600/sq ft...
    so much for affordability....

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    48 Lakhs plus for a studio?

YOu can get 2BHK in NH8 for this much or even less.

Out of my budget - still!!

DV Jain, I will keep my fingers crossed for your prediction - which I feel is right.
    CommentQuote
  • Crazy pricing for Studio apartments . Could this be because of lack of them in GGN & what else............. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Amit MM,

Which project you are talking about? I can't seem to find it on their website.

The prices are crazy for a studio apartment....
    CommentQuote
  • They are presenting them as serviced furnished luxury appts . proposed location is sec 63 though dont have exact location details..
    but prcing is 8000 less 400 disc

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Amit MM,

Which project you are talking about? I can't seem to find it on their website.

The prices are crazy for a studio apartment....
    CommentQuote
  • Studio Appts

Hi
    Greetings!!
    Interesting new segment indeed!! but uninteresting prices for now. Definitely not a home. Who would be interested if not a family?
    May be the question will have some answers for various people but will take a while for concept to mature and prices to rationalise depending on segment targeted
    SOHO
    DINKS
    SINKS
    Strugglers
    Students
    Paying Guests
    Medium/long term Stay rentals
    CommentQuote
  • in the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings!!
    Interesting new segment indeed!! but uninteresting prices for now. Definitely not a home. Who would be interested if not a family?
    May be the question will have some answers for various people but will take a while for concept to mature and prices to rationalise depending on segment targeted
    SOHO
    DINKS
    SINKS
    Strugglers
    Students
    Paying Guests
    Medium/long term Stay rentals
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    in the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....[/QUOTE

Also consider alliances of non marital kind:Din the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....[/QUOTE

Also consider alliances of non marital kind:D
    CommentQuote
  • well i hope not like the US drive ways motels of the hourly rental kind!!!!:bab (45):

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    in the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....

Also consider alliances of non marital kind:D
    CommentQuote
  • well i guess a few options from the top of my head are -

1)Vigneshwaras project
    2) BAANi sector 63- price range 7600ish
    3) Prism suites- 5500 to 6000 pricing

not much known by me about vigneshwara but BAANI and Prism suites are not exactly studio apartments , they are service apartments which would have a decent operator( someone form the hospitality management industry operating them ) . These bothe projects basically target the corporates ..... Baani is i guess roping in a dubai hotel chain to operate it ( iguess baani has two options one with international operator , and other with local operator types).....
    CommentQuote