There are so many studio flats being launched in NOIDA. Studio for 12 Lakhs etc etc being advertised every day (in addition to North eye at astronomical rates)

Hasnt anyone of the builders done studios in GGN? Say 500sf studio flat?

It would be the only size to fit the size of my current budget and I would appreciate thoughts from experts on

1. WOuld it make sense in GGN?

2. Any available now - new or resale?

3. Does it suit the kind of people living/working in GGN to live on rent in a studio?

4. What happened to Vatika lifestyle home studio?
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prism suites are going for about 6000sq.ft, but it is on GGN-FBD which is still under-construction. Suite size varies from 550 to 650 sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Prism suites are going for about 6000sq.ft, but it is on GGN-FBD which is still under-construction. Suite size varies from 550 to 650 sq.ft.

lol .... gurgaon faridabad road is there for a very long time now ...... the road is just under expansion to make it a six lane and the expansion work also has been almost more than half complete .....

and suites sizes start from i guess 700 ish to 1000 ish ...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is there for a while, but just a two lane road. There is no point investing such a big amount of money till the road becomes wider. And as the construction is going this might take another couple of years......
    CommentQuote
  • This pricing of 6-7 K for studio apartments is beyond my understanding . Maybe, i am out of sync here .

How would one recover the interest on the investments, unless, as AmitMM jokingly suggested of their use as "like the US drive ways motels of the hourly rental kind!!!!" :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • Serviced apts are a different matter - they will cost 3 times as much as a studio and are meant for short term lease and as Munish points out, they are for corporate lease outs and are operated commercially.

Even then around 4500 psf for a 400-500 sf serviced studio would be doable.

6000 for an 800 sf studio is not doable except as commercial realty

I was interested in a more basic kind of studio mainly as a rental apt for bachelors - there are enough people earning 25-40,000 who might be interested.

Unfortunately, seems like they have all booked their own apts and are paying EMI instead of rent!

There are many such options in NOIDA, none in GGN which is strange. Everyone seems to believe in renting bigger flat and sharing with 3-4 guys instead.

Ishan, thanks for the input, will look into it. But what do you think of their prospects - would appreciate your thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This pricing of 6-7 K for studio apartments is beyond my understanding . Maybe, i am out of sync here .

How would one recover the interest on the investments, unless, as AmitMM jokingly suggested of their use as "like the US drive ways motels of the hourly rental kind!!!!" :bab (45):.

Manoj jiand venky sir , as i agree the pricing is a absurd , but then again service apartments are commercial FSi and studio appt are residential FSI ....... Baani 7400-7600 the pricing is absurd very true , but if skyon in the exact same location can sell at 7700 with residential FSI then why not BAANI service appartments with commercial FSI at this price ??? I dont think any major return would be there on baani service apartments till the time they are leased out (which should be at a good 13-14 % returns per annum after leasing) , but after that it should be a smooth ride , on prism suites from my understanding the pricing is decent and still has upside left but the developer is new and his credentials may be questionable . ABout vigneshwara one i have no clue
    CommentQuote
  • can some one give comparison between studio & 2 bhk in gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • R there any options of Studio apartments within the range of 4 K in GGN ?

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Manoj jiand venky sir , as i agree the pricing is a absurd , but then again service apartments are commercial FSi and studio appt are residential FSI ....... Baani 7400-7600 the pricing is absurd very true , but if skyon in the exact same location can sell at 7700 with residential FSI then why not BAANI service appartments with commercial FSI at this price ??? I dont think any major return would be there on baani service apartments till the time they are leased out (which should be at a good 13-14 % returns per annum after leasing) , but after that it should be a smooth ride , on prism suites from my understanding the pricing is decent and still has upside left but the developer is new and his credentials may be questionable . ABout vigneshwara one i have no clue
    CommentQuote
  • 1bhk appts

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    R there any options of Studio apartments within the range of 4 K in GGN ?

No in GGN, Yes in Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    R there any options of Studio apartments within the range of 4 K in GGN ?

well not aware of it ...... but have you checked vigneshwara sector 74 i guess ........
    CommentQuote
  • Not heard too many good things on Vigneshwara & really not much aware on this builder.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well not aware of it ...... but have you checked vigneshwara sector 74 i guess ........
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this topic/project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19665-the-room-central-park-sector-48-gurgaon?t=21814

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote