X
Collapse

Studio Apts in GGN? Analysis please?

Last updated: October 4 2012
29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Studio Apts in GGN? Analysis please?

They are presenting them as serviced furnished luxury appts . proposed location is sec 63 though dont have exact location details..
    but prcing is 8000 less 400 disc

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
    Amit MM,

Which project you are talking about? I can't seem to find it on their website.

The prices are crazy for a studio apartment....

Comment

Studio Appts

Hi
      Greetings!!
      Interesting new segment indeed!! but uninteresting prices for now. Definitely not a home. Who would be interested if not a family?
      May be the question will have some answers for various people but will take a while for concept to mature and prices to rationalise depending on segment targeted
      SOHO
      DINKS
      SINKS
      Strugglers
      Students
      Paying Guests
      Medium/long term Stay rentals

Comment

in the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings!!
        Interesting new segment indeed!! but uninteresting prices for now. Definitely not a home. Who would be interested if not a family?
        May be the question will have some answers for various people but will take a while for concept to mature and prices to rationalise depending on segment targeted
        SOHO
        DINKS
        SINKS
        Strugglers
        Students
        Paying Guests
        Medium/long term Stay rentals

Comment

BlessU

[QUOTE=AmitMM;192486]in the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....[/QUOTE

Also consider alliances of non marital kind

Comment

well i hope not like the US drive ways motels of the hourly rental kind!!!!

[QUOTE=BlessU;192493]
            Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
            in the initial phases most likely to be serviced appts for corporates/guest houses/short term rentaks..DINKS/bachelor pads later.....[/QUOTE

Also consider alliances of non marital kind

Comment

well i guess a few options from the top of my head are -

1)Vigneshwaras project
              2) BAANi sector 63- price range 7600ish
              3) Prism suites- 5500 to 6000 pricing

not much known by me about vigneshwara but BAANI and Prism suites are not exactly studio apartments , they are service apartments which would have a decent operator( someone form the hospitality management industry operating them ) . These bothe projects basically target the corporates ..... Baani is i guess roping in a dubai hotel chain to operate it ( iguess baani has two options one with international operator , and other with local operator types).....

Comment

Prism suites are going for about 6000sq.ft, but it is on GGN-FBD which is still under-construction. Suite size varies from 550 to 650 sq.ft.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                  Prism suites are going for about 6000sq.ft, but it is on GGN-FBD which is still under-construction. Suite size varies from 550 to 650 sq.ft.
                  lol .... gurgaon faridabad road is there for a very long time now ...... the road is just under expansion to make it a six lane and the expansion work also has been almost more than half complete .....

and suites sizes start from i guess 700 ish to 1000 ish ...

Comment

Yes, it is there for a while, but just a two lane road. There is no point investing such a big amount of money till the road becomes wider. And as the construction is going this might take another couple of years......

Comment

This pricing of 6-7 K for studio apartments is beyond my understanding . Maybe, i am out of sync here .

How would one recover the interest on the investments, unless, as AmitMM jokingly suggested of their use as "like the US drive ways motels of the hourly rental kind!!!!" .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X