Collapse

Investment Options : Plots in 8X Sectors, Faridabad, Noida - Gurgaon

Last updated: June 4 2011
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Investment Options : Plots in 8X Sectors, Faridabad, Noida - Gurgaon

Was talking to a Big Shot today who arranges FSI.
    according to him the new FSIs are hard to come by below 1500. with the cost of const touching 1200-1300 and 10% " clearance fee" the cost to builder is now touching 3000. after adding marketing / brokerage the cost comes to 32-3300. So to expect new launches below 3700-3800 for new FSI is highly improbable.

Comment

I agree, 3000 is bargain basement now.

One should go for resale purchase.

And many NOIDA projects sold at low prices will be abandoned because of the cost price inflation
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

two in hand none in bush

Originally posted by amty_gr View Post
        Ravika, i light of the facts mentioned in your pose, you can invest in the society flats in sector 56/57. There are many societies where you cannot get loan because the registration is not open yet and this leads to reducion of sale price in those societies. Buy a good negotiated deal in this kind of society and look for a buyer for three years your targetted price. Till you get a potential buyer, you can get good rental income from this purchase. Two birds, one in hand one in bush. This is almost no risk deals as you get possession immediately and because you are buying less than the market already, even if there is some correction in market, you should be safe.

Unless you are sentimentally attached to Gurgaon, for the same budget you would comfortably get 2, 3bhk flats in FBD. Thus two in hand none in bush+ rentals. Best Part you will get new construction whereas the flats in 56/57 are about 10 years old now or more (most of them). Also you cannot get the society flats registered in your name straight away. I think the are through power of attorney which is challengeable..Also no problem with bank loan...
        Also with two flats you always have a chance to book profits and preserve the second one

Comment

Bless you -honestly it is crazy to even compare Ggn with FBD....

The kind of commericial/office development is there in GGn..can never happen in faridabad till you and me are alive...

Faridabad may be a good area to invest, but it doe snot even come close to GGn..

My POV you may disagree

Comment

IRR Formula

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Venky what you mean by 40% upside is it 40% upside on the current prices...because if you mean 40% rise in current prices in 3-4 years...the actual ROE will be 80% in 4 years

so a if FD will give you ~ 40% in 4 years and the prices rise only 40% from here in 4 years (very conservative assumption), still the ROE on undercionstucted propertied will be 80%.. THis is the beauty of the underconstructed properties
            Hi
            Greetings!!
            Amit001 may I kindly request you to attach the formula of IRR in case of CLU plans on the link please. This would help everybody to check the IRR at a given price point and for a given CLP
            https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=1
            Obviously anybody can look and edit any information pertaining to offers available/ launched on dway

Comment

Ravika,

For your investment we need to know the amount you can spend? There are definitely some good places that can give you good returns in 3 years time, but it all depends on the money that you are ready to spend.

For anything in the range of Rs 20-25 Lakhs I agree with AryanKB said to look towards Bhiwadi. Infra and industry is already in place and connectivity with NH-8 and Gurgaon will improve further within next 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings!!
                I have parked my near time cash requirement for 2 years in Good rate bank FDs. Best return muthoot depending on how much you want to invest. ROI 13.5% assured Risk nil
                Some investment for 2 years in ready for possession plot as well flat in Fbd. expected ROI 20-30%p.a, Risk Nil+ rental income in case of flat
                Long term investment over 5 years in Fresh launches in GGN. All internally funded. ROI 10-50%, Risk High, No regular rental income.. May need to lock investment for upto 10 years
                I have never taken a bank loan. May be in association or partnership with family and friends..
                Thanks Bless U,
                I agree with your view on FD for lower time horizons however as my risk appetite is higher besides this does not represent substantial part of my total investment surplus I guess I will probably go for ready to move in or near completion flats. I somehow have mindset against plots as I think they are speculative as I have very few people I know staying in bungalows compared to flats.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  I agree with blessu.

Need 4-5 year time horizon to enter now. Which means you may not be able to sell booking at good profit and may have to pay full amount - maybe even pay registry if the market is dull at the delivery time.

FD will give 35% return in 3 years. Difficult to beat that - at least it is not rational to expect more than 40% upside from here.

We had a poll on this recently
                  Thanks Venky,

I agree horizon less than 4-5 years is risky in RE.

Comment

Originally posted by amty_gr View Post
                    Ravika, i light of the facts mentioned in your pose, you can invest in the society flats in sector 56/57. There are many societies where you cannot get loan because the registration is not open yet and this leads to reducion of sale price in those societies. Buy a good negotiated deal in this kind of society and look for a buyer for three years your targetted price. Till you get a potential buyer, you can get good rental income from this purchase. Two birds, one in hand one in bush. This is almost no risk deals as you get possession immediately and because you are buying less than the market already, even if there is some correction in market, you should be safe.
                    Thanks amty_gr for your suggestion.

I guess registration of these society flats may not be possible and I have a fixed mindset of not investing in such properties.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                      Ravika,

For your investment we need to know the amount you can spend? There are definitely some good places that can give you good returns in 3 years time, but it all depends on the money that you are ready to spend.

For anything in the range of Rs 20-25 Lakhs I agree with AryanKB said to look towards Bhiwadi. Infra and industry is already in place and connectivity with NH-8 and Gurgaon will improve further within next 1 year.
                      Thanks djvjain,

Though I can invest more than 25 lakhs but would not mind looking at Bhiwadi. I guess only deterrent is time required to travel from Delhi to reach Bhiwadi and do the survey of the area and options available. Gurgaon or even Manesar is so much nearer. Do you or anybody knows of ready move in / near completion project good project in Bhiwadi?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X