guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Look at Sare Green Crescent instead ( Sector 92, near to this Raheja project ). About 1900/2000 for a 3 BHK in resale & 2170 ( please recheck ) in original booking . The best part, construction is already underway .

Originally Posted by Mike_Padira
    guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
    CommentQuote
  • I remember, In Jan 2010 Sampada was available in pre-launch at the rate 0f 2275 after inaugral discount. Broker discount and timely payment discounts (5%) were also there. I do not feel that there was good demand for Raheja at that pricing as it was available in pre-launch for more than three-four months. Recently visited their website which shows that they recently have started construction for Sampada. I also remember their payment plan is time linked not construction linked so check how much payment they have asked till date.
    2700 for Raheja Sampada looks on higher side.

If you are OK with the location then Crescent is a good choice in resale. The way SARE is progressing on construction I hope they will deliver the project as per their commitment.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot guys.. I luv this forum. I think I have got the better picture now. Also.. Is there anything else I should look at? My budget is 50-60 Lakhs. Giving better picture of my situation, Currently, I have never seen the GGN area. My Mom wants to live there as all her sisters are in GGN. I reside out of India..

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    I remember, In Jan 2010 Sampada was available in pre-launch at the rate 0f 2275 after inaugral discount. Broker discount and timely payment discounts (5%) were also there. I do not feel that there was good demand for Raheja at that pricing as it was available in pre-launch for more than three-four months. Recently visited their website which shows that they recently have started construction for Sampada. I also remember their payment plan is time linked not construction linked so check how much payment they have asked till date.
    2700 for Raheja Sampada looks on higher side.

If you are OK with the location then Crescent is a good choice in resale. The way SARE is progressing on construction I hope they will deliver the project as per their commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • Mike, if u r more specific on the specific areas in GGN, u r looking at, approx. time u can wait till u get possession & any other personal preferences, u may have, it would be easier for everybody to suggest .
    CommentQuote
  • well put Manoj,

quite a few options within 60L if you specify delivery time and location

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Mike, if u r more specific on the specific areas in GGN, u r looking at, approx. time u can wait till u get possession & any other personal preferences, u may have, it would be easier for everybody to suggest .
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery time can be with 2 yrs. Location.. Location wise , Actually location wise I am quite open.. preferably closer to delhi international airport.

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    well put Manoj,

quite a few options within 60L if you specify delivery time and location
    CommentQuote
  • also mike are you open to resale also or just original bookings. this will define the cash flow/ check-cash component....

Delivery time can be with 2 yrs. Location.. Location wise , Actually location wise I am quite open.. preferably closer to delhi international airport.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    also mike are you open to resale also or just original bookings. this will define the cash flow/ check-cash component....

Anything is fine..
    CommentQuote
  • broadly then options are
    read as resale/original booking else resale prices

1. SARE C Park 2000/2170 2/3bhk
    2. Era 2900/3500 2 bhk
    3. orris 2800/3400 3 bhk
    4. vipul lavanya 3100/3600 2bhk
    5. alpha G corp 3600 2bhk
    6. uppal canary 3500 2 2bhk
    7. Raheja navodya/sampada 2400/2900( confirm price)
    8 Vatika seven lamps 3500/3600
    9. various vatika floors 32-60 Ls

you can see relevant threads for better understanding..

Anything is fine..
    CommentQuote
  • AMIT just a small carification , Raheja Sampada your information reflects the price of 2900. Agent is quoting 2700. He is offiering 4 Bedroom.

broadly then options are

1. SARE C Park 2000/2170 2/3bhk
    2. Era 2900/3500 2 bhk
    3. orris 2800/3400 3 bhk
    4. vipul lavanya 3100/3600 2bhk
    5. alpha G corp 3600 2bhk
    6. uppal canary 3500 2 2bhk
    7. Raheja navodya/sampada 2400/2900( confirm price)
    8 Vatika seven lamps 3500/3600
    9. various vatika floors 32-60 Ls

CommentQuote
  • quite possible mike... thats why i mentioned pls confirm....

AMIT just a small carification , Raheja Sampada your information reflects the price of 2900. Agent is quoting 2700. He is offiering 4 Bedroom.
    CommentQuote
  • With my conversations with broker... I am 100% certain that he is quoting 2700 psf. Four Bedroom. Free Parking and 1% Cash Back on timely payment. Is it a good deal? Also what should I expect as a price PSF 5 Years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent stuff

broadly then options are

1. SARE C Park 2000/2170 2/3bhk understood
    2. Era 2900/3500 2 bhk that means resale is 600 below the original booking?
    3. orris 2800/3400 3 bhk that means resale is 600 below the original booking?
    4. vipul lavanya 3100/3600 2bhk that means resale is 500 below the original booking?
    5. alpha G corp 3600 2bhk Original was 3400 is 200 above original booking?
    6. uppal canary 3500 2 2bhk what was the original booking price, is this same as g99?
    7. Raheja navodya/sampada 2400/2900( confirm price) I have understood that current resale price is 2700 instead of 2400 and is for 4 bedroom?
    8 Vatika seven lamps 3500/3600 that means resale is 100 below the original booking?
    9. various vatika floors 32-60 Ls what was the booking price for various projects

This is probably one of the most meaningful data I have come across studying this forum.. this is the BASIC
    Just a few clarification in italics above and also would appreciate if you can also
    update the month and year of launch and
    Are these the net of broker discount prices?
    if possible incorporate in the link which is available for everybodies benefit
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Obviously what is worrying is that for all the projects an average investment is down by about 500-600 sq ft. ie if 1000acresx 1.75FAR x 4840x 9 sq foot has been sold already dwark expressway properties have lost about Rs 3811,50,00,000 of peoples hard earned money?? Any thoughts
    CommentQuote
  • Investors lost 4000 cr per 1000 acre on Dway

Hi
    Greetings!!
    Please revert if my understanding is correct? It should have raised alarm bells straight away.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • There is no update on this project for a long time.Anybody having any idea about its current rate. How good a project is this.

Senior members Please advise.

Also I saw in their application form, they have a time linked plan and not usual CLP. and they will give some discount on timely payment. Couldn't understand whats the catch here.

Cheers
    Nitin
    CommentQuote