Collapse

Raheja Sampada, Raheja Builder, Sector 92, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 28 2019
106 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Raheja Sampada, Raheja Builder, Sector 92, Gurgaon

Visited the site last month. posession shld take another 6-8 months as work is pending and OC will take more time.

Comment

can anyone share the going rate for this project ... have a 1572 size
      Last edited April 20 2015, 09:29 PM. Reason: Post could lead to solictations

Comment

Area Confusion!

I am sorry if this is a repetative question, but was looking to buy a 3 BHK flat here in Sampada.

May i please request the senior of fellow members to advise on how the area is calulated? as i was looking for the 1572 sq ft apartment in Sampada. they say its 1572 sq ft, but it dosent sum up to that with the dimensions of the room sizes?

Please put some light on the same, also, is it a good option compared to ansal heights or Sare Homes?
        Last edited January 7 2016, 10:13 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Is there any update on Sampada's completion ...when can we get the possession?

Comment

As per the latest update Raheja got OC for their pending projects like Shilas, Vedas, Atharva only navodays/samapda is pending for which they should be trying to get OC ASAP.

Comment

Hi,

Is there any update on the possession or OC. I visited the site but there is no commercial space and school as promised in the agreement. I dont see any chance in this year?

Comment

Hi
                I got confirmation from Raheja office that the OC will be received by next month. But their shallow commitments from the past few months are not worth believing.
                Let's see...

Comment

Hi,

Do you have any update on the commercial space and school in the complex?

Comment

Reheja developer providing affordable flats in Gurgaon with worlds class amenities and full of luxury at blend nature of societies.

Comment

• Re : Raheja Sampada, Raheja Builder, Sector 92, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Look at Sare Green Crescent instead ( Sector 92, near to this Raheja project ). About 1900/2000 for a 3 BHK in resale & 2170 ( please recheck ) in original booking . The best part, construction is already underway .

Originally posted by Mike_Padira View Post
                      guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
                      Dear Manoja, I was scrolling your comments, you have suggested Sare crescent park in past to forum members.

Now days, you must know the condition of same projects. its pathetic.

being super Moderator, we always look for good advise on projects not to misguide.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X