guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
Read more
Reply
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello everyone, request you to please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PBAGUJ
    There is no update on this project for a long time.Anybody having any idea about its current rate. How good a project is this.

    Senior members Please advise.

    Also I saw in their application form, they have a time linked plan and not usual CLP. and they will give some discount on timely payment. Couldn't understand whats the catch here.



    Cheers
    Nitin



    Company Rate is 2975 psf and AFAIK Raheja's have never offered anyone free parking in any of their projects.....

    TIme linked payment plan : There must be some consruction status wrritten next to it as they do not send the payment demand if that level of construction is not achieved....

    Demand letters are accompanied by fotos of the construction

    Also check for broker discount on this , Normally Raheja projects carry a Broker discount of 3%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    broadly then options are
    read as resale/original booking else resale prices

    1. SARE C Park 2000/2170 2/3bhk
    2. Era 2900/3500 2 bhk
    3. orris 2800/3400 3 bhk
    4. vipul lavanya 3100/3600 2bhk
    5. alpha G corp 3600 2bhk
    6. uppal canary 3500 2 2bhk
    7. Raheja navodya/sampada 2400/2900( confirm price)
    8 Vatika seven lamps 3500/3600
    9. various vatika floors 32-60 Ls

    you can see relevant threads for better understanding..


    earned money?? Any thoughts

    Calling AmitMM ,
    sir kindly update the latest rates for the aforementioned projects's rates that you gave way back ?? It should be really interesting to see amongst these "cheaper" projects which has gained the highest ? TIA

    Calling AmitMM ,
    sir kindly update the latest rates for the aforementioned projects's rates that you gave way back ?? It should be really interesting to see amongst these "cheaper" projects which has gained the highest ? TIA
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I have heard builder is offering PLP scheme for this project. Anybody have any idea what is the resale price for this project as of now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    I have heard builder is offering PLP scheme for this project. Anybody have any idea what is the resale price for this project as of now?


    on sunday in ht esate i have seen that add of raheja that raheja has launched plp scheme i don't remember the exact rates of plp but it was around 4800
    CommentQuote
  • folks - any latest feedback on this project? the bsp rate is currently around 4850....so don't think much apprciation has happened.
    CommentQuote
  • builder price is 4875, getting one offer of 3950 for 1370 sqft full cheque...
    what are the future prospects of this sector, i know that sector road work is in progress and once it is completed it will become more nearer to garden city and other sectors..
    can we expect a good return in 1 year in this project or on possession....
    any idea also on the prevailing resale rates.. i searched and it is somewhere around 3800-4000..

    Originally Posted by abhay
    on sunday in ht esate i have seen that add of raheja that raheja has launched plp scheme i don't remember the exact rates of plp but it was around 4800
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    builder price is 4875, getting one offer of 3950 for 1370 sqft full cheque...
    what are the future prospects of this sector, i know that sector road work is in progress and once it is completed it will become more nearer to garden city and other sectors..
    can we expect a good return in 1 year in this project or on possession....
    any idea also on the prevailing resale rates.. i searched and it is somewhere around 3800-4000..


    good project to invest but go for resale instead of fresh
    CommentQuote
  • hi, yes looking for resale only, fresh makes no sense, also checked with builder not much inventory left for smaller sizes, only top and ground floor...

    Originally Posted by abhay
    good project to invest but go for resale instead of fresh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    builder price is 4875, getting one offer of 3950 for 1370 sqft full cheque...
    what are the future prospects of this sector, i know that sector road work is in progress and once it is completed it will become more nearer to garden city and other sectors..
    can we expect a good return in 1 year in this project or on possession....
    any idea also on the prevailing resale rates.. i searched and it is somewhere around 3800-4000..


    Hello friends
    What is the resale price, is it 3800-4000, and how much payment has gone till now.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, was also getting the quotes of similar price, payment is around 70-80% gone to builder..
    Originally Posted by Satind
    Hello friends
    What is the resale price, is it 3800-4000, and how much payment has gone till now.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi m looking to purchase 3bhk for investment purpose. builder is offering 30-70 scheme with free car parking. BSP is 4675 + 3% disc it seems better to me than resale as builder is going to give possesion after 2-2.5 yrs so it will save me any cash component as well as interest. Experts please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    hi m looking to purchase 3bhk for investment purpose. builder is offering 30-70 scheme with free car parking. BSP is 4675 + 3% disc it seems better to me than resale as builder is going to give possesion after 2-2.5 yrs so it will save me any cash component as well as interest. Experts please advise


    some one has written on first page that it was pre laucnhed in jan 2010 till now 3years has gone and you are saying now builder is saying 2.5 years means
    5.5 years
    my god
    + i think they already collected more than 80 % money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    hi m looking to purchase 3bhk for investment purpose. builder is offering 30-70 scheme with free car parking. BSP is 4675 + 3% disc it seems better to me than resale as builder is going to give possesion after 2-2.5 yrs so it will save me any cash component as well as interest. Experts please advise

    70% on possession looks like a great plan !!
    CommentQuote