guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    some one has written on first page that it was pre laucnhed in jan 2010 till now 3years has gone and you are saying now builder is saying 2.5 years means
    5.5 years
    my god
    + i think they already collected more than 80 % money

Thats why this plan looks attractive and i will have peace of mind even if builder delivers in 3 yrs. But do you think it wud give good returns in 2-3 yrs time if i enter at this price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    Thats why this plan looks attractive and i will have peace of mind even if builder delivers in 3 yrs. But do you think it wud give good returns in 2-3 yrs time if i enter at this price?

i think it undervalued project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    70% on possession looks like a great plan !!

Yes plan is really exciting. But am just worried how good is the potential of this area and whether its good to enter at 4500+ bsp when resale is happening at 3800 levels.
    CommentQuote
    Yes plan is really exciting. But am just worried how good is the potential of this area and whether its good to enter at 4500+ bsp when resale is happening at 3800 levels.

Mr. asnaurja-- price is hiked by builder from 1st april...by 200 rs /sq ft.
    Navodaya--5075 and sampada 4875/sq ft..
    booking still goin at old ratess.. i got discount of 3.75 %..
    gud to invest 30:70 plan...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avinash111
    Mr. asnaurja-- price is hiked by builder from 1st april...by 200 rs /sq ft.
    Navodaya--5075 and sampada 4875/sq ft..
    booking still goin at old ratess.. i got discount of 3.75 %..
    gud to invest 30:70 plan...

Thanks for the info Avinash. congrats on ur purchase! btwn which size u booked nd did you book it directly through builder or some broker. Ur reply wud be appreciated as i am also looking to book this week.
    CommentQuote
  • Posession

When is posession likely for this?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reversion
    When is posession likely for this?
    Thanks

2.5 yrs as per company employee
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Please provide complete details about the deal..

When to pay 30%
    When to pay 70%
    What are the delivery terms and how do they latch with delivery.
    Is taking a loan compulsory?

Anyone with complete details including fine print please attach here.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

When to pay 30%
    When to pay 70%

Cheers

At the time of booking 10%
    Within 60 days of booking 20%
    On receipt of occupation certiificate 70%
    No loan is not compulsory. No idea on delivery terms but as per company employee Navodaya will be delivered in 1.5 yrs and Sampada in 2.5 yrs.
    M planning to purchase in Sampada but only 1850sqft 4br unit is available. Do u think its going to give good returns if i sell it at possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Top floor units are available in smaller sizes too like 13 or 15 .BUt are they worth buying ? Any comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Search some old post regarding this project. In Feb 2012 I found seller at 2800 for 3bhk smallest size in middle floor. End users and initial investors both were in trouble because of early payments and delay in construction.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/20532-3-c-in-gurgaon-sector-89-confirmed/page16?t=22649&page=16

Do study the wordings of application form and builder agreement. You might get an idea of builder's intentions.

Originally Posted by Sagar cool
    Top floor units are available in smaller sizes too like 13 or 15 .BUt are they worth buying ? Any comments.
    CommentQuote
  • 1370 sqft looks value for money. but park facing units have no space between the buildings, its better to opt for outside facing units. has recently clocked in a full cheque deal at 4000..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the info Avinash. congrats on ur purchase! btwn which size u booked nd did you book it directly through builder or some broker. Ur reply wud be appreciated as i am also looking to book this week.

I got 1 for 1498sq ft.. by a broker almost 4% discount. I am xpecting appreciation of rs.500-700 by possesion around 2-2.5 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

When to pay 30%
    When to pay 70%

Cheers

Originally Posted by asnaurja
    At the time of booking 10%
    Within 60 days of booking 20%
    On receipt of occupation certiificate 70%
    No loan is not compulsory. No idea on delivery terms but as per company employee Navodaya will be delivered in 1.5 yrs and Sampada in 2.5 yrs.
    M planning to purchase in Sampada but only 1850sqft 4br unit is available. Do u think its going to give good returns if i sell it at possession.

BLESS U ji your sugestion needed
    CommentQuote
  • I am eagerly waiting for BlessU sir's response
    CommentQuote