guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    I am eagerly waiting for BlessU sir's response

Hi Abhay/asnaurja
    Greetings

As I understand,
    -Occupation Certificate is on satisfactory completion of the project. It is given by the authorities on part/full completion of the project. Hope 70% is on Receipt of Occupation Certificate and not "On application of Occupation Certificate"
    -Offer price is 30% in 60 days and balance on Occupation certificate (Not offer of Possession)
    -Offer is for both Navodaya and Sampada
    -Rate is 4650 less 3%
    -No escalation Clause (pls check)
    -Mortgage of flat is not required
    (pls correct me if I am wrong.)

I think it is not a bad offer considering the new launch rates of nearby launches.
    Obtaining Occupation Certificate, along with an "offer of possession" for paying the balance 70% should be a better deal, pls check.

The difference is 700-800 and tentative delivery in 2-3 years on payment of 30% ie Rs 1380psf.. Opportunity cost Rs 600appx..(@20% pa) but parking is included as well.

Size can always be a consideration as larger units with higher PLCs can be difficult in resale. Choice between Navodaya and sampada wrt construction status, location, sizes available can be made.
    Construction Status: http://www.rahejabuilders.com/pr-navodaya-construction.asp
    Location: http://www.rahejabuilders.com/pr-navodaya-map.asp (about 4kms from Dway, 2 kms from IMT manesar)
    1572 sampada looks good. Hope there is no Super Area Increase.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the diff between resale price and the 30/70 offer,

Whats the lowest size on offer?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Whats the diff between resale price and the 30/70 offer,

Thanks

Lowest size on offer is 4br 1850 sqft. Price diff is around 600-700rs in resale and fresh. Any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Whats the diff between resale price and the 30/70 offer,

Thanks

resale is 3900 to 4000
    CommentQuote
  • 2oo rs hike by builder for both NAVODYA n SAMPADA
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • This is my another choice after Ramaprastha Edge, which ever option I will get first, I will go with that. We are searching for property from last few weeks. I am interested in buying 1370 Sampada in resale. Any seller please revert back.
    CommentQuote
  • I will really appreciate if someone can advise about difference in Sector 37D and 92 Sector in terms of better location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findviren
    I will really appreciate if someone can advise about difference in Sector 37D and 92 Sector in terms of better location.

sector 92 is better than sector 37d
    CommentQuote
  • i had gone and seen the site about 10 days back, Sampada is so congested, i dont know why you should buy there. There two building are almost touching each other face to face. No wonder they have come with a 30-70 plan. Their piece of land is also very small. Please go there and see the site and you will know what i am talking about. most of the times i just dont understand the RE market at all
    CommentQuote
  • Can some onepls guide how is it investing in sampada for 1370 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • In sampada, it is advisable to go for non park facing units, park facing units are too close to each other in both the towers, in my opinion tower 2 back facing units are best as they have got RP plotting on that side, so no high rise and will have a clear open view..

Originally Posted by breeze
    i had gone and seen the site about 10 days back, Sampada is so congested, i dont know why you should buy there. There two building are almost touching each other face to face. No wonder they have come with a 30-70 plan. Their piece of land is also very small. Please go there and see the site and you will know what i am talking about. most of the times i just dont understand the RE market at all
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay..Please suggest is sampada 1370 worth investing and how is this project in comparison to anant raj maceo 2BHK. Among these two which one is better option for investment. Please advise. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion location wise maceo scores more than sampada, but affordability wise sampada score more, in sampada you can get a 3 bhk in arnd 66 lacs all incl, while in maceo you can get 2 bhk in almost this price..
    so it depends on the individual preference also depending upon self use or investment purpose.
    Originally Posted by shiv119
    Hi Abhay..Please suggest is sampada 1370 worth investing and how is this project in comparison to anant raj maceo 2BHK. Among these two which one is better option for investment. Please advise. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks researching for your advise. I am too confused on this Sampada seems more of value of money. Do you think once sector road are developed there wont be much difference in maceo and sampada. Also for size 1370 there is one problem that gap between tower T1 and T2 is one concern. Would taking unit in T2 with back side floor be good idea.Any idea where EWS block be constucted in this project.
    CommentQuote