guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
Read more
100 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Also I am getting one unit on 4th Floor in T2 corner side. Would this be ok. And can i move ahead with buying in Sampada instead of maceo.I am too confused.
    CommentQuote
  • EWS is at the back where site office is present, in the model displayed it is shown as school but sales guy told it was ews, there was change in site plan.
    back side unit is more preferred than the inside facing in sampada..
    yes once the sector road is in place there will be not much diff between the two projects..

Originally Posted by shiv119
    Thanks researching for your advise. I am too confused on this Sampada seems more of value of money. Do you think once sector road are developed there wont be much difference in maceo and sampada. Also for size 1370 there is one problem that gap between tower T1 and T2 is one concern. Would taking unit in T2 with back side floor be good idea.Any idea where EWS block be constucted in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.So EWS is not behind 1370 sqft flats. And whats the current resale price for sampada 1370. WIll it be wise for me to invest now here.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Do not invest in sector 92 it is atleast 10 km inside from nh8.plus sare project is very nearby which has more than thosand apartment creating a lot of oversupply

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • So which is ideal location and sector to invest in resale now
    CommentQuote
  • no its not behind 1370, infact i was also looking in this but will prefer a higher floor, investment wise it is a good option below 4000/sqft and moreover value for money 3 bhk which will increase its saleability in coming times..

Originally Posted by shiv119
    Thanks.So EWS is not behind 1370 sqft flats. And whats the current resale price for sampada 1370. WIll it be wise for me to invest now here.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • once proper sector roads etc in place the dist will not be a limiting factor, sare is not preferred by everyone due to the high density of project.

Originally Posted by andy97
    Do not invest in sector 92 it is atleast 10 km inside from nh8.plus sare project is very nearby which has more than thosand apartment creating a lot of oversupply

CommentQuote
  • Even after dew is comoleted distance would remain the same. The location is worth while only if u r workingvin manesar or pataudi

CommentQuote
  • For raheja project in 92 large upfront payment is also required since basic structure is ready. Balconies of raheja sampada are very small. Better to go for tulip project in sector 89 which is completed payment required would be same and location is better

CommentQuote
  • I don't think that this area will only be preferred by someone working only in manesar.Though it's close to manesar but what about people working in gugaon and can't afford house in sohna road or main gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • If affordability is the issue then projects like vipul lavanya, mapsko royalville, universal aura, antriksh heights located in sector 8x which is very near to nh8 and available at nearly the same price as sampada r a better choice.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy97
    If affordability is the issue then projects like vipul lavanya, mapsko royalville, universal aura, antriksh heights located in sector 8x which is very near to nh8 and available at nearly the same price as sampada r a better choice.

I believe nearby Lavanya there are existing factory.Antriksh height doesnt have much pace in construction for sometime. Mapsko has very high price. Do you have any othern option apart from all these.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems u r already invested with raheja or have made up ur mind for it. If u like it just go for it.

Otherwise all the other projects including universal aura which u hsvve left are in the range of 4000-4500 and r better than raheja as of now.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy97
    For raheja project in 92 large upfront payment is also required since basic structure is ready. Balconies of raheja sampada are very small. Better to go for tulip project in sector 89 which is completed payment required would be same and location is better

No I have not yet invested there yet.And confused.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one please suggest about sampada...lookin to invest
    CommentQuote