guys.. I am a new bee planning to invest in INDIA. Very much impressed by the information and feedback provided frm this forum. I am getting broker calls for Raheja Sampada project for 2700 psf. Broker is giving free parking and 1% cashback when all payments done.. Any suggestions ? Need to finalize something in next few days. Please help
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can anyone share the going rate for this project ... have a 1572 size
    CommentQuote
  • Area Confusion!

I am sorry if this is a repetative question, but was looking to buy a 3 BHK flat here in Sampada.

May i please request the senior of fellow members to advise on how the area is calulated? as i was looking for the 1572 sq ft apartment in Sampada. they say its 1572 sq ft, but it dosent sum up to that with the dimensions of the room sizes?

Please put some light on the same, also, is it a good option compared to ansal heights or Sare Homes?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on Sampada's completion ...when can we get the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • As per the latest update Raheja got OC for their pending projects like Shilas, Vedas, Atharva only navodays/samapda is pending for which they should be trying to get OC ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is there any update on the possession or OC. I visited the site but there is no commercial space and school as promised in the agreement. I dont see any chance in this year?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I got confirmation from Raheja office that the OC will be received by next month. But their shallow commitments from the past few months are not worth believing.
    Let's see...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Do you have any update on the commercial space and school in the complex?
    CommentQuote