Guys,

I have 70 lakhs to invest in gurgaon and I am in dilemma where to put in my money.My objectives are maximum appreciation in 5 years .
My thought process :-

Option 1.) Invest in NH8 property available at the range of 3500/psqyd . It may double in 5 years provided the development takes place . Past experience tells that properties entered at right price tend to give best returns. Will be easy to dispose.

Option 2.)Invest in SPR/GC extn smaller property at the range from 4400 - 5000 / psq yd. It may double in 5 years but won't be easy to dispose . Other thinking is if within this time Real Estate Regulatory law comes into picture then we may see properties launched at much less price by builders and that may effect this investment.

Would really appreciate your inputs on this and please vote in Poll as well..

Thanks in Advance!!
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • manu hardly any options in 70L bracket in GCX/SPR...
    with SPR completion NH8 would be 6 km and most projects in radius of 8-10 kms/20 min of travel....
    most users i believe would prefer a 5500-6000/- 1300-1500 sq ft appt than a 900-1100 sq ft appt at 8-9000...
    ( ofcourse you may consider a spire/era/today/CHD at NH8 Prices currently- i see a lot of ppl starting to consider these now believing how worse can these builders be than the earths/siddhartha/eras )

with your long term view go for NH8... the area will develop and 5 years is a good time frame...

just stick to a decent builder... it always pays in long run...

Originally Posted by manu813
    Guys,

I have 70 lakhs to invest in gurgaon and I am in dilemma where to put in my money.My objectives are maximum appreciation in 5 years .
    My thought process :-

Option 1.) Invest in NH8 property available at the range of 3500/psqyd . It may double in 5 years provided the development takes place . Past experience tells that properties entered at right price tend to give best returns. Will be easy to dispose.

Option 2.)Invest in SPR/GC extn smaller property at the range from 4400 - 5000 / psq yd. It may double in 5 years but won't be easy to dispose . Other thinking is if within this time Real Estate Regulatory law comes into picture then we may see properties launched at much less price by builders and that may effect this investment.

Would really appreciate your inputs on this and please vote in Poll as well..

Thanks in Advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AmitMM for your inputs . I am also having same thought process. Let me list out options which I think still available in SPR within 70 lakh .

1.) 2 BHK Ireo uptown around 1400 2 bhk (5k)
    2.) Emerald Estate (4800)
    3.) Sunbreeze around 1500 sq ft apartment(4200 -4400) (2g scam is worrisome)
    4.) Vista around 1500 sq ft apartment(4200-4400) (2g scam is worrisome)
    5.) Tulip White 1326 Sq-ft(4150 )
    6.) today canary green 1900 sq ft (3800 sq ft)

Any inputs on above mentioned list ..

NH8 options :-
    1.) I like Vatika Next different projects (Sensible pricing and have owned there earlier project , they seems to be pretty decent in quality , only tradeoff is they may delay the project which from investor point of view is not a bad scenario.)
    2.) Godrej frontier
    3.) Alpha group Gurgaon one project

Will appreciate inputs/additions on/of choices

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    manu hardly any options in 70L bracket in GCX/SPR...
    with SPR completion NH8 would be 6 km and most projects in radius of 8-10 kms/20 min of travel....
    most users i believe would prefer a 5500-6000/- 1300-1500 sq ft appt than a 900-1100 sq ft appt at 8-9000...
    ( ofcourse you may consider a spire/era/today/CHD at NH8 Prices currently- i see a lot of ppl starting to consider these now believing how worse can these builders be than the earths/siddhartha/eras )

with your long term view go for NH8... the area will develop and 5 years is a good time frame...

just stick to a decent builder... it always pays in long run...
    CommentQuote
  • Manu for maximum gain with maximum risk, go for GCX. If things work out, you will gain more. In downturn, you may not gain much

If you want less return but more sure exit at 5 years, go for NH8
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with venky 100%

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Manu for maximum gain with maximum risk, go for GCX. If things work out, you will gain more. In downturn, you may not gain much

If you want less return but more sure exit at 5 years, go for NH8
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venky and Amit for inputs...
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Villa

Gurus,

I have zeroed on Vatika Next Bellevue Residence 240 Sq yard Simplex Villas . Is it good investment 1.2cr - 1.3 cr range. As I checked Nirvana country 2 simplex villa for which asking is from 1.95 cr - 2 cr ..

I am aware of Vatika's pathetic crm department and late delivery practise but I previously hold one of Vatika's property which gave me exceptional returns and construction quality was not bad.

I have time frame of 5 years for this investment and I am targeting 2.5 cr target for this villa investment once property is ready and people starts moving in nearby properties.

Please, let me know your views on this as I have to take decision soon.

Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote