Last updated: September 20 2012
58 | Posts
13290 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatika Plots resale option

Hello senior members/invested members,
    Please advice on Vatika 240 sq yds Plots available for resale in Sec 83,84,85.
    I am looking for 3-5 years time horizon in terms of ROI.

My questions are mainly about

1) What about location. I suppose location wise it is less risky investment and not very much dependent on d-eway fate.
    2) I see almost all builders have some sort of complaints against them. So the question is whether Vatika a tolerable group? What is the risk in investing in a Vatika plot in sector 85? Is it possible that builder never gives the pocession? In this case I will be screwed since I would have paid resale premium.
    3) I have done some initial research on other plots available in price range around 1 cr and found that BPTP/Uppal at current price is a risky investment. Talked to few bankers/Dealers, they are not very convinced of BPTP credentials.
    4) Is there a better option available for plots in this price range and size in gurgaon?

Thanks in advance

Re : Vatika Plots resale option

Please help

Any one got a POV?
    Originally posted by PraveenP View Post

1) What about location. I suppose location wise it is less risky investment and not very much dependent on d-eway fate.
    2) I see almost all builders have some sort of complaints against them. So the question is whether Vatika a tolerable group? What is the risk in investing in a Vatika plot in sector 85? Is it possible that builder never gives the pocession? In this case I will be screwed since I would have paid resale premium.
    3) I have done some initial research on other plots available in price range around 1 cr and found that BPTP/Uppal at current price is a risky investment. Talked to few bankers/Dealers, they are not very convinced of BPTP credentials.
    4) Is there a better option available for plots in this price range and size in gurgaon?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Take a look here before investing with this Builder -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...%94-15226.html
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

the credibility of vatika as a builder is in place... the plots would get delivered..

look for plots in sec 83... better location than 85( though 85 would be cheaper... but plots are all about location)

Thanks in advance

Comment

What is the deal you are getting in resale for 240 sq yards ? I would be interested too but only in sectors 82 and 83 and that too development linked plan only......kindly lemme know

Thanks in advance

Comment

These plots were pre-launched in late December 2005 or early Jan 2006 at 16000 psy.

Returns on resale have been nothing extraordinary even for the long term investor who has been holding on to his investment for like 5.5 years now. If the builder wanted to deliver these plots then he would have done that years ago.

Comment

I am interested in buying a 240 Sqyd plot in RESALE. What is the going rate in sector 82-83?

Comment

my friend is local civil engineer in GGN real estate and he advised me that vatika is a reputed builder and hence gud for investment.rest i cant say anything.just check with senior members and beware of possible misguidance from brokers.

Comment

Thanks, I am also a Civil Engineer but no more involved with engineering for the last 18 years. I contacted a few brokers today, asking rate is Rs. 42000-44000 psyd. Some of these were bought at Rs.16,000, some at 20,000 and some at 30,000. Will visit area next week.
                  Originally posted by omshanti69 View Post
                  my friend is local civil engineer in GGN real estate and he advised me that vatika is a reputed builder and hence gud for investment.rest i cant say anything.just check with senior members and beware of possible misguidance from brokers.

Comment

I went to site today. Road development works are in progress. A 240 Sqyd plot in sector-85B is offered at Rs. 39,000/sqyd. Comany is taking new bookings in sector 82 Rs 52,000/sqyd. It was raining and there was a lot of mud (keechad) on road therfore couldn't see Sector-85B's distance from village Sikanderpur.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X