Hello senior members/invested members,
Please advice on Vatika 240 sq yds Plots available for resale in Sec 83,84,85.
I am looking for 3-5 years time horizon in terms of ROI.

My questions are mainly about

1) What about location. I suppose location wise it is less risky investment and not very much dependent on d-eway fate.
2) I see almost all builders have some sort of complaints against them. So the question is whether Vatika a tolerable group? What is the risk in investing in a Vatika plot in sector 85? Is it possible that builder never gives the pocession? In this case I will be screwed since I would have paid resale premium.
3) I have done some initial research on other plots available in price range around 1 cr and found that BPTP/Uppal at current price is a risky investment. Talked to few bankers/Dealers, they are not very convinced of BPTP credentials.
4) Is there a better option available for plots in this price range and size in gurgaon?

Thanks in advance
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks. Asking price for sec 82 and 83 is Rs 43000-48000.

Originally Posted by manu813
    Congrats Jit ... Do you know the prevailing plot rates in sector 82 and 83..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! for the info..
    Originally Posted by Jit2011
    Thanks. Asking price for sec 82 and 83 is Rs 43000-48000.
    CommentQuote
  • only sec 82 plots (new launch) is gated and has power back up..price is 52000 ...
    CommentQuote
  • Cluster Plan for Sector 83

Hello,

Does anyone have the cluster plan for sector 83, i am particularly looking for sector 83 plots. Searched on net/vatika website but could not get any picture depicting the plot layouts of vatika. There have been news of land not been accquired by vatika, interested to see that. (sector 83 in particular).
    CommentQuote
  • vatika Master Plan

Originally Posted by realvic
    Hello,

Does anyone have the cluster plan for sector 83, i am particularly looking for sector 83 plots. Searched on net/vatika website but could not get any picture depicting the plot layouts of vatika. There have been news of land not been accquired by vatika, interested to see that. (sector 83 in particular).

Hi
    Greetings

Could find some info. Not exactly 83.. but may help..
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B0CW4pub6d78NTJkOTIxYWQtZTQ1OC00OWNjLWI1N2EtMTg0YWVjYTg3Y2Q3&hl=en_GB

85 layout is available here
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B0CW4pub6d78NTkzY2RmMzQtMmI3Mi00YzM5LWFmMDItNWY2NTUzYzY4YmIy&hl=en_GB

hope that helps

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks BlessU, the one shared for sector 83 is an old one and things have changed on a big scale (specially for plots), more plots are now available than what is shown in this map. The sector 85 is a good one and give more details...
    CommentQuote
  • Ongoing rate in 83 B gurgaon

Hello Members,

Anyone aware of ongoing rates in 83B - Resale? BlessU - If you know?
    Is there any new booking in sector 83? I enquired brokers and they told all payments have gone for plots in sector 83 and so no new bookings or cases with <60% payments..
    CommentQuote
  • plots for sale

Need some good resale options in BUILDERS PLOTS.HELP.
    CommentQuote
  • rate now in sect 82 is 66000/-.enjoy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanaryamni
    rate now in sect 82 is 66000/-.enjoy.

I believe this is Fresh booking rate that too without discount. What are current rates in resale for 240 sqyd plot in sectors 82A and 83?
    CommentQuote
  • HI

I m planning to buy Emilia ground floor 180 sqyd in resale in 45 lacs should i go for it or not ...
    Also Tell me shold i go for EMilia Grnd flooor(180 sqyd ) Grnd Floor or primrose (240 Sqyd )( second floor ) ?
    I aslo visited vatika and seen physically both emelia and primrose and found emelia livng/dinng very small and primros area found quite gud .

Emelia Builder floor is better to go or Vatika Life style homes ?

Any issue with Vatika floors going on ?
    wht would be appreciation prospective in coming years ?
    I Heard that vatika has sent letters to Emelia 180 sqyd buider floors fro incriment of space and to submitt 4-5 lacs ruppees

Can anybdy know why letter sent is space increased or rate revised ?

if space increaed is it carpet area or super area ?

All bookings is geting these letters as i heard rumours ppl whose orinal booking was 20-22 lacs will only need to pay and those who booked in 25 to 27 lacs will not need to pay this

any bdy knws kindly tell the truth behind these stories

With which bank i shod go for loan for vatika ,also is it ok to with with India Bulls ?

Kindly guide me

Rgds
    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanaryamni
    rate now in sect 82 is 66000/-.enjoy.

i heard this is a posh community of Vatika city with villas and plots only. power backed and gated. 66000 is incl. of edc and idc, i am getting a broker discount of 3 percent..

any idea of resale here?
    CommentQuote
  • I got an offer from a broker at Rs 47,000/sqyd for my 240 sqyd plot in Vatika- sec 85B.
    CommentQuote
  • i want to have an option in sector 82 gated plots. non gated, non power backed plots are similar to sectors where i am not interested.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe this is non gated?

is this resale? how much payment has gone?

Thanks,

Originally Posted by Jit2011
    I got an offer from a broker at Rs 47,000/sqyd for my 240 sqyd plot in Vatika- sec 85B.
    CommentQuote