Vatika Plots resale option

Last updated: September 20 2012
58 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vatika Plots resale option

I believe this is non gated?

is this resale? how much payment has gone?

Thanks,

Originally posted by Jit2011 View Post
    I got an offer from a broker at Rs 47,000/sqyd for my 240 sqyd plot in Vatika- sec 85B.

Comment

any news about the gated plots in sector 82.

Comment

I have a plot in sec 85b,i came to know from some sources that 85 b land is not clear and the apprecaition is not that much in sec 85b,so i am thinking to sell my plot in sec 85b and invest either in villa 240sqyrd simplex or buy the plot in G99,
        this is purely from investment point of view.
        so if the veteran members can give me their valueable suggestion that will help me to take the right decision.

Thanks in advacnce!!

Comment

Mr. Chattri,

if you don't have confidence in yourself or can't take risk in RE investments then you shouldn't be here. All these so called veteran members wouldn't be on these board if they knew what would happen in the future.

As for sector-85B appreciation, I can send you to some dealers who have sold plots for Rs47000-Rs50000 in sector-85B recently.
          Don't spread rumours otherwise you won't be able to sell your plot before possession.

These so called veterans have stake in this website so that they can increase the traffic and make money from advertisement or by selling this website. don't fall for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=chattri;411158]I have a plot in sec 85b,i came to know from some sources that 85 b land is not clear and the apprecaition is not that much in sec 85b,so i am thinking to sell my plot in sec 85b and invest either in villa 240sqyrd simplex or buy the plot in G99,
            this is purely from investment point of view.
            so if the veteran members can give me their valueable suggestion that will help me to take the right decision.

Thanks

Vatika plots are the best in value today due to their location and designs.

Gated , power back up and located next o a villa community. pl. o not spread rumours.

Comment

Thanks for the information.
              I just shared the information which i had.I might be totally wrong.
              My intention is not to spread panic as even i am an investor there..i just shared the inf i had.

But will u pls give ur suggestion that i shd stick with sec 85b or should look for Villas or plot in sec 82 or 83 or Bptp plot?
              and if i decide to sell it, can u pls share the broker information seperately.

Thanks!!!

Comment

sector 82 if you want gated and power backed , secor 83 if normal plots, BPTP never.

Comment

Thanks!!
                  What about 240 sqyrd Villa(simplex) which i am getting at 1.6 cr under CLP.
                  is that good idea to sell sec85b plot and invest in 240 sqyrd simplex villa
                  or i shd invest in plot in 82 or 83.
                  I am thinking only from investment point of view.

Kindly suggest, sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbird View Post
                    sector 82 if you want gated and power backed , secor 83 if normal plots, BPTP never.
                    could you pls update me the resale price of vatika plots. m planning to sell BPTP (FBD) plot) & buy in vatika

Comment

It depends upon the sec and location, but the avg rate is bettwen 46-55k.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X