Hello senior members/invested members,
Please advice on Vatika 240 sq yds Plots available for resale in Sec 83,84,85.
I am looking for 3-5 years time horizon in terms of ROI.

My questions are mainly about

1) What about location. I suppose location wise it is less risky investment and not very much dependent on d-eway fate.
2) I see almost all builders have some sort of complaints against them. So the question is whether Vatika a tolerable group? What is the risk in investing in a Vatika plot in sector 85? Is it possible that builder never gives the pocession? In this case I will be screwed since I would have paid resale premium.
3) I have done some initial research on other plots available in price range around 1 cr and found that BPTP/Uppal at current price is a risky investment. Talked to few bankers/Dealers, they are not very convinced of BPTP credentials.
4) Is there a better option available for plots in this price range and size in gurgaon?

Thanks in advance
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Did they launched 240 sq yd plots in sector 82-d ?? I was under impression that 240 sq yard gated plots are launched in sector -84 ..

Originally Posted by deepsea
    Vatika wasn't able to sell that many 360sq yrd plot in sector-82 hence they came up with 240sq yrds. Last resale deal in 360 sq yrd gated plots happened at Rs 58000 2 weeks back. I can send you the proof in papers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepsea
    Vatika wasn't able to sell that many 360sq yrd plot in sector-82 hence they came up with 240sq yrds. Last resale deal in 360 sq yrd gated plots happened at Rs 58000 2 weeks back. I can send you the proof in papers.

Really surprised! Edc idc included or was on top?
    CommentQuote

proof in papers? please send. which plot number?
    CommentQuote
    ST.82D3-8 plot 28

And ??? where is the doc. proof as you claimed you have?
    CommentQuote
    I am meeting this dealer over the weekend so will be posting in few days.

Deepsea bro..if you or your broker has any other resale offer at that price, I will be interested to do the deal.please let me know.

I am very surprised at this rate as this was the launching rate!
    CommentQuote
  • We have similar existing threads in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18699-vatika-india-next-vatika-group-sector-82-83-84-gurgaon?t=20876

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads
    CommentQuote