Hi Fellow members.
Need advise and suggestions on real estate investment primarily for long term holding not immediate self use.I am considering the below mentioned ready to move in/nearing completion options and need your advise about the same.
Vipul Greens
Uniworld Gardens
Orchid Petals
Unitech Residences
Request opinions on the prospects about these projects and ongoing rates of these developments.Please feel free to pitch in your thoughts on any other developments as well.
Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Avishere,

whats the budget/appt size you have in mind....
    my advice would be to look at Vipul green and residences. you could also consider uniworld garden 1 if looking for bigger sizes budget permitting. and yes even parkview city 1.

Vipul prices around 6000-6200/orchid 5600-5800/residences 53-5600

Originally Posted by avishere08
    Hi Fellow members.
    Need advise and suggestions on real estate investment primarily for long term holding not immediate self use.I am considering the below mentioned ready to move in/nearing completion options and need your advise about the same.
    Vipul Greens
    Uniworld Gardens
    Orchid Petals
    Unitech Residences
    Request opinions on the prospects about these projects and ongoing rates of these developments.Please feel free to pitch in your thoughts on any other developments as well.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Avishere,

whats the budget/appt size you have in mind....
    my advice would be to look at Vipul green and residences. you could also consider uniworld garden 1 if looking for bigger sizes budget permitting. and yes even parkview city 1.

Vipul prices around 6000-6200/orchid 5600-5800/residences 53-5600

Hi Amit
    My budget is a constrain and looking strictly within 1cr for a 3 bhkl and looking at smaller units under 1800 sq ft.PV-1 is not on the agenda as I already own a 4 bhk in PVSN
    CommentQuote
  • Just a thought. If it's not for immediate self use, then you could look at some properties which are 1-2 years away from possession as all the ones you have mentioned are already quoting very high resale rates.
    CommentQuote
  • with a 1 cr ticket than options will be petals and residences...
    did you consider a fresco unit?

Originally Posted by avishere08
    Hi Amit
    My budget is a constrain and looking strictly within 1cr for a 3 bhkl and looking at smaller units under 1800 sq ft.PV-1 is not on the agenda as I already own a 4 bhk in PVSN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    with a 1 cr ticket than options will be petals and residences...
    did you consider a fresco unit?

For some strange reson I did not consider Fresco as I thougt it to be too expensive, though I ve always liked this project after the sample flat though havent been to the actual site.How does this fare vis a vis Vipul Belmonte and Pioneer Park (all in basic specs).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avishere08
    For some strange reson I did not consider Fresco as I thougt it to be too expensive, though I ve always liked this project after the sample flat though havent been to the actual site.How does this fare vis a vis Vipul Belmonte and Pioneer Park (all in basic specs).

Out of all the apartment projects in Nirvana country, I liked the specs/location and quality of Unitech Harmony. The only negative for the project was that it was out of my budget :o.
    If you are looking for a 2 bhk unit, then Harmony will be in your budget. I think it is for around 5300-5400 in under construction towers and around 6000 for ready to move in. Fresco also has a decent location but somehow I didn't like it but that's just a personal opinion.
    CommentQuote