Bestech Ananda Flopped

Last updated: May 23 2012
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bestech Ananda Flopped

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    ishan on the short term investment point very rightly said!!!!
    i will go a step further and say that the current mrket is not right for short term inv. what ever the location may be( esp. under const prop)
    yes may be not right for short term investors , but on the other hand i feel it is an IDEAL time to enter for long term investors especially in under construction projects (obviously depending on project to project basis) ......

Comment

yes with you on this one... long term investor can take a plunge...select location/builder well

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
      yes may be not right for short term investors , but on the other hand i feel it is an IDEAL time to enter for long term investors especially in under construction projects (obviously depending on project to project basis) ......

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        my view is slightly different on PG....
        one it has sold well though slowly but steadly
        second unlike bestech which was completely investor( and mostly short term) dominated PG has a fairly large no of potential end users/long term view investors... and few would disgree so far it has the best proposed layout( besides alpha)

on a sidenote-- emaar has never been on radar of typical ggn broker/investor nexus as it has never offered quick return/exit options
        PG has sold quite ok. Emaar has lot of NRI interest. Completely agree on the layout part. It is excellent.

Bestech I know has been completely rejected by investors & so project failed to take off. There was talk off pricing it at 3400. At that level too a good level of interest was being shown. Before launch I visited their office. Bestech guy seemed to be very high headed. He was talking of himself having 80 cheques with him. But their crazy pricing seems to have killed it. In desperation this Bestech official infact called me asking me to book a unit. That to me told the story.

Comment

NH8 projetcs

Be carefull while investing on NH8 projects. We should call these manesar projects.

This will be the fate of all the upcoming projects on NH8. Those who say NH8 projects are in gurgaon are fooling others and themself only to justify their investments.

These projects are far far away form delhi to justify such a high premium.

Fate of these projects is uncertain. Vatika G21 , Antriksh heights are selling for 2800-2900 in resale. Ananda has flopped. godrej is struggling to sell phase -3 and PG only four towers are sold tilll date. Raheja is afraid to launch 78 project. GPL is selling at 2800.

Comment

To justify my investment in Ananda, may I say:
            - Travel time from DLF Cyber city to Sohna rd and to these NH8 projects should be the same
            - Sohna rd is at 6k+
            - Once these projects come to a stage where Sohna rd is today in 4 years time, the prices at Sohna rd and these projects should converge
            - Had heard that the Manesar toll will be shifted a km further
            - Once Sohna rd + Golf course extn become unaffordable, it is only logical that the end-user will look at these projects.

All being the same, I agree that in Ananda, there is no exit at the moment as the project was priced at least 500+ than what it deserved given the prices and sentiment prevailing at that time (6 months back).

However, am hopeful that prices will move up once the sector roads are built and after the developers start construction.

Comment

Vaibhav - Dont really agree with your first two points.

The travel time to Sohna road and to these sectors cannot be same at any given point in the day

Projects on Sohna road which command a price of 6k+ are the one which are ready to move in and not the fresh launches.

Comment

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=12094
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X