Be carefull while investing on NH8 projects. We should call these manesar projects.

This will be the fate of all the upcoming projects on NH8. Those who say NH8 projects are in gurgaon are fooling others and themself only to justify their investments.

These projects are far far away form delhi to justify such a high premium.

Fate of these projects is uncertain. Vatika G21 , Antriksh heights are selling for 2800-2900 in resale. Ananda has flopped. godrej is struggling to sell phase -3 and PG only four towers are sold tilll date. Raheja is afraid to launch 78 project. GPL is selling at 2800.
Read more
Reply
75 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOL:D, that post is meant to awaken U .

    This guy seems to have forgotten, who has posted this thread :bab (35):. Happens, i can understand . When u get exposed in the forum so many times, dimag pe kuuch to asar padta hai .

    Take rest, u would get all right .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Few Facts...

    1.There is a general slowdown in new bookings.. BUT its not restricted to NH8. the other areas( Dway/GCX/Sohna) have slowed down

    2.The market is seeing resistance at 4000+ pricing currently at NH8 . similarly new launches in Dway at 3500+ levels will face resistance..

    3. The NH8 projects are in GGN and will remain so... How can Gurgaon become manesar??? Also except some Dway projects , Most projects have never been sold claiming proximity to Delhi..

    Having said that yes current pricing of new launches could have been lower.

    4. Godrej with 85% sold tag. The bigger sizes are always available in all projects..

    5. GPL is selling at 2900 because its launched at that price:)

    6. Agreed antriksh has no takers. Ananda is flop. Vatika resale is slow thogh i guess G21 prices are now 3000+, PG has launched 8 towers( including 9 launched today) out of which only 3 has substantial inventory.. others have almost nil/low units,

    But yes the investors need to now select projects carefully and have a long term horzon/money to hold...



    All the projects after the toll practically are in manesar which is a reality. Do not go by the master plan.

    Starting from Godrej which is almost in manesar other projects are within 3 Km from manesar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D, that post is meant to awaken U .

    This guy seems to have forgotten, who has posted this thread :bab (35):. Happens, i can understand . When u get exposed in the forum so many times, dimag pe kuuch to asar padta hai .

    Take rest, u would get all right .


    Now you should understand the reality after reading my and Amit post.
    CommentQuote
  • Arre psambher bhai project door bhale hi hoon lekin hain to grgaon mein:)

    ab aaap kaho ki mexico/US border per US ka hissa mexico hain:bab (45):


    Originally Posted by psambher
    All the projects after the toll practically are in manesar which is a reality. Do not go by the master plan.

    Starting from Godrej which is almost in manesar other projects are within 3 Km from manesar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Now you should understand the reality after reading my and Amit post.


    Koi jungle ko dwarka bol ke bhechta hai ... ya ...Koi Manesar ko Gurgaon... Tumhari sehat pe kya farak padta hai... Kharidne wale befkoof nahi hain jo kissi stranger ki baat se itne convince ho jayeen... Sabme apni akal hai...
    Baaki kauna area hit hoga kaunsa flop yeh koi nahi bata sakta... Agar tezi hoti hai to fayeda sabko hoga... agar recession hoti hai to nuksaan sabko hoga... bas thoda kam ya thoda zyada.... Tum kyun apni aur doosro ki peace kharab karte ho..... Is forum ko healthy discussion ka source rehne do... Ladna hai to jake koi online game khel lo.... is kutte billi ki ladai se zyada mazza aayega..

    -Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM in his post has defied what you have been saying

    Slowdown is across the market and NH8 project are very much in ggn just like the D way jungles are near delhi

    Originally Posted by psambher
    Now you should understand the reality after reading my and Amit post.
    CommentQuote
  • 100% gaurav...

    I am with you

    Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Koi jungle ko dwarka bol ke bhechta hai ... ya ...Koi Manesar ko Gurgaon... Tumhari sehat pe kya farak padta hai... Kharidne wale befkoof nahi hain jo kissi stranger ki baat se itne convince ho jayeen... Sabme apni akal hai...
    Baaki kauna area hit hoga kaunsa flop yeh koi nahi bata sakta... Agar tezi hoti hai to fayeda sabko hoga... agar recession hoti hai to nuksaan sabko hoga... bas thoda kam ya thoda zyada.... Tum kyun apni aur doosro ki peace kharab karte ho..... Is forum ko healthy discussion ka source rehne do... Ladna hai to jake koi online game khel lo.... is kutte billi ki ladai se zyada mazza aayega..

    -Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Koi jungle ko dwarka bol ke bhechta hai ... ya ...Koi Manesar ko Gurgaon... Tumhari sehat pe kya farak padta hai... Kharidne wale befkoof nahi hain jo kissi stranger ki baat se itne convince ho jayeen... Sabme apni akal hai...
    Baaki kauna area hit hoga kaunsa flop yeh koi nahi bata sakta... Agar tezi hoti hai to fayeda sabko hoga... agar recession hoti hai to nuksaan sabko hoga... bas thoda kam ya thoda zyada.... Tum kyun apni aur doosro ki peace kharab karte ho..... Is forum ko healthy discussion ka source rehne do... Ladna hai to jake koi online game khel lo.... is kutte billi ki ladai se zyada mazza aayega..

    -Gaurav


    If this is the case why you are a member of this forum. You know everything.

    Most of the members here do not want to listen any thing wrong about there investment.

    Do you know the locaion of Godrej. If you dont know than you to the sites and see the locations.

    Sitting on net and discussing will not help you much.

    You need to sleep in peace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    If this is the case why you are a member of this forum. You know everything.

    Most of the members here do not want to listen any thing wrong about there investment.

    Do you know the locaion of Godrej. If you dont know than you to the sites and see the locations.

    Sitting on net and discussing will not help you much.

    You need to sleep in peace.


    Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta... I know the location of Godrej as well as location of Mahindra Aura....(In dono mein se kissi bhi jagah jana ho to lag jaati hai) Koi 1 cr rs bina wahan jaye dekhe bhale bina nahi kharchta... Y dont admin ban such guys.... kissi ko usmein value dikhti hai tabhi kharidta hai... Tum apni fav location ki value batao unhe unki cheez ki value batane do.... Target the properties why are you targeting the people...

    Aur bhai thodi angrezi seekh lo message padne mein khafi dikat hoti hai... PM me if you need discount on Rapid English Course.
    CommentQuote
  • 4cr loss per acre to investors on Dway projects

    Hi
    Greetings!!
    Not only NH8 even Dway projects are languishing and hurting aspiration of 1000s of investors hoping to make gains

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15989-raheja-sampada-raheja-builder-sector-92-gurgaon/page2?t=18218&page=2

    Actually need some more information on various resale and launch prices of various projects to come to a logical conclusion.
    Check and put your information in the link..till yesterday 1000 people have viewed this link
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav Bhai, if u present facts against the properties, where some of these guys r invested & if u share facts against the D e way properties & try checking the spread of misinformation by the Brokers in the forum, u get labelled as Brokers, just like that, without any basis, without any facts . These guys r shameless, they have not uttered a word against a member who has been caught spreading misinformation on the D e way threads & some of them shamelessely jumped to defend him . Mu pe juth bolte hai, abhi is hi thread main hi apni baat se mukar gaye hai .



    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?



    Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?





    Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    This guy is sick... Meri kiss line se laga I am selling something... Grow up buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    All the projects after the toll practically are in manesar which is a reality. Do not go by the master plan.

    Starting from Godrej which is almost in manesar other projects are within 3 Km from manesar.


    If we go with this logic of proximity then whole of Gurgaon should be just called Delhi? :D
    Agreed that projects after toll are nearer to Manesar than the major chunk of Gurgaon city but that doesn't change the fact that they are part of Gurgaon city. Ultimately, Manesar is also part of GURGAON District.
    Funny thing is today everyone curses Manesar and in future once Manesar projects develop then people invested in these after toll Gurgaon projects will add another selling point that they are nearer to Manesar rather than knowingly neglecting it like right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys the point is not of manesar and gurgaon, the point is pricing. Common sense says that projects after toll cannot command a price of 3000+ as things stand today. Anyone buying at 4000 is just fooling himself.

    However, the debate should be that which would give better returns -
    GC ex road at 5000 or New gurgaon at 3000 ?

    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    If we go with this logic of proximity then whole of Gurgaon should be just called Delhi? :D
    Agreed that projects after toll are nearer to Manesar than the major chunk of Gurgaon city but that doesn't change the fact that they are part of Gurgaon city. Ultimately, Manesar is also part of GURGAON District.
    Funny thing is today everyone curses Manesar and in future once Manesar projects develop then people invested in these after toll Gurgaon projects will add another selling point that they are nearer to Manesar rather than knowingly neglecting it like right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Guys the point is not of manesar and gurgaon, the point is pricing. Common sense says that projects after toll cannot command a price of 3000+ as things stand today. Anyone buying at 4000 is just fooling himself.

    However, the debate should be that which would give better returns -
    GC ex road at 5000 or New gurgaon at 3000 ?


    That my friend is too hard to predict. Agreed that those projects shouldn't command a price of 3000+ but what has GCX done so far that you already see projects in range of 5000-6000? There are a lot of 'IF' factors involved which will dictate returns in near future. Some of the Ifs are:
    1) If toll is moved from it's present place than these 3000+ projects will jump to 4000-5000.
    2) If D-expressway sees development of atleast 1km in next year or so then the prices should jump by another 500-1000 psft.
    3) If KMP finally becomes operational and DMRC finally starts work on Manesar metro then prices for M1 and 91-92 sectors should jump by 500-1000.
    4) If GCX progresses as planned and SPR becomes operational soon then you should see jump of another 500-1000. Metro announcement should bring jump of another 500 psft.
    So, all in all you can't really say where you will hit jackpot. But my personal guesstimate for good returns is:
    1) GCX-Sohna road (holding time 2-3 years)
    2) NH8 after toll and Manesar propertoies (4-5 years)
    3) D-eway (atleast 6 years and longer)

    Now, some of you may agree and others disagree. I am just presenting reality as seen by my eyes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Koi jungle ko dwarka bol ke bhechta hai ... ya ...Koi Manesar ko Gurgaon... Tumhari sehat pe kya farak padta hai... Kharidne wale befkoof nahi hain jo kissi stranger ki baat se itne convince ho jayeen... Sabme apni akal hai...
    Baaki kauna area hit hoga kaunsa flop yeh koi nahi bata sakta... Agar tezi hoti hai to fayeda sabko hoga... agar recession hoti hai to nuksaan sabko hoga... bas thoda kam ya thoda zyada.... Tum kyun apni aur doosro ki peace kharab karte ho..... Is forum ko healthy discussion ka source rehne do... Ladna hai to jake koi online game khel lo.... is kutte billi ki ladai se zyada mazza aayega..

    -Gaurav


    Mostly agree with you on all fronts gaurav ji .... but would be differing on one thing that if slow down comes there ll should be very different scenarios in all parts of gurgaon ..... as i see it .. i categorise gurgaon into 4 major categories -
    1)ready to move gurgaon (areas near GC , MG , Other side of nh-8 that all)
    2)SPR
    3)Nh-8
    4)d eway

    in case of a slow down in the next 1-2 yrs worst effected with the highest fall and the issue of no exit should/would be dwarka eway , followed by nh-8 where also prices would fall significantly and exit would be very very hard , followed by SPR where prices on gc ex specifically would fall the least percentage wise compared to the above two and if you sell a few hundred bucks lesser than market value there would be buyers for it whereas i guess d eway and nh-8 projects would not enjoy this luxury .

    Least affected would be the ready to move gurgaon where prices have very little scope to fall and exit would be easier than all of the above three options .....
    CommentQuote