Be carefull while investing on NH8 projects. We should call these manesar projects.

This will be the fate of all the upcoming projects on NH8. Those who say NH8 projects are in gurgaon are fooling others and themself only to justify their investments.

These projects are far far away form delhi to justify such a high premium.

Fate of these projects is uncertain. Vatika G21 , Antriksh heights are selling for 2800-2900 in resale. Ananda has flopped. godrej is struggling to sell phase -3 and PG only four towers are sold tilll date. Raheja is afraid to launch 78 project. GPL is selling at 2800.
Read more
Reply
75 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great to see some healthy discussions back on track .

    ggnkaadmi, quite agree to what u said, except on the D e way decent returns point . Decent returns here might be possible, only after 6-8 years of completion of this e way ( if we right now forget the impact of Delhi 2021 plan ). Really not sure, when the express way would be completed & hence, really hard to guess on the holding horizon here for good returns .


    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    That my friend is too hard to predict. Agreed that those projects shouldn't command a price of 3000+ but what has GCX done so far that you already see projects in range of 5000-6000? There are a lot of 'IF' factors involved which will dictate returns in near future. Some of the Ifs are:
    1) If toll is moved from it's present place than these 3000+ projects will jump to 4000-5000.
    2) If D-expressway sees development of atleast 1km in next year or so then the prices should jump by another 500-1000 psft.
    3) If KMP finally becomes operational and DMRC finally starts work on Manesar metro then prices for M1 and 91-92 sectors should jump by 500-1000.
    4) If GCX progresses as planned and SPR becomes operational soon then you should see jump of another 500-1000. Metro announcement should bring jump of another 500 psft.
    So, all in all you can't really say where you will hit jackpot. But my personal guesstimate for good returns is:
    1) GCX-Sohna road (holding time 2-3 years)
    2) NH8 after toll and Manesar propertoies (4-5 years)
    3) D-eway (atleast 6 years and longer)

    Now, some of you may agree and others disagree. I am just presenting reality as seen by my eyes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great to see some healthy discussions back on track .

    ggnkaadmi, quite agree to what u said, except on the D e way decent returns point . Decent returns here might be possible, only after 6-8 years of completion of this e way ( if we right now forget the impact of Delhi 2021 plan ). Really not sure, when the express way would be completed & hence, really hard to guess on the holding horizon here for good returns .

    Well, D-way properties are all living on hype and if a one km road is constructed by next year then you will see all builders/brokers putting a picture of it along with the property they are selling :bab (59): which should make a small spike in price in short term. But for long term, well I see prices becoming stagnant for dway for atleast 6 years or more. Look at it this way, if I am an end-user and builders are promising me an apartment complex in let's say sector 108-112 then how will reach there if there is no road in next 3 years? Either builders will take 6 years to deliver these projects (as is case with majority of projects in GCX which are taking more than 6+ to complete) or if they give possession in 3 years then there will be no-one willing to buy these for move-in. Loss in both cases is of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • The Brokers in the forum & the Builders r defrauding the gullible investors by showing them the moon on the D e way properties .

    Would u believe that there r some posts in the forum, which say that D e way apartments would be 15-20 K in the next 1.5/2 years & this area would be better than Vasant Kunj . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The Brokers in the forum & the Builders r defrauding the gullible investors by showing them the moon on the D e way properties .

    Would u believe that there r some posts in the forum, which say that D e way apartments would be 15-20 K in the next 1.5/2 years & this area would be better than Vasant Kunj . LOL :D.

    15-20K in 2 years..lol. Well, good luck to them and I hope it comes true for the sake of end-users who invested there because it was in their budget and rest of Gurgaon was out of reach. This way ultimately they will be able to sell it to someone else and live peacefully in easily accessible ready to move options in other parts of Gurgaon.
    For others considering to invest in Dway soon. Consider this:
    1) If you are an end user looking for ready to move in next 3 years then this area is not for you. There is nothing remotely developed near these properties. For example, I have seen a lot of people throwing showers of praise on Ramaprastha Skyz but ever try to get there and you will know what ordeals you have to go through to reach there and it is in middle of nowhere right now.
    2) If you are an investor looking with a hold period of 6 years minimum, then atleast look at sectors closer to Delhi. I think Raheja has a couple of properties in those sectors.
    3) If you are a short term investor looking to invest in dway just because of current prices then NH8 after toll, Manesar is a better bet.
    4) Ready to move in who want Golf course quality at lesser price should consider GCX as better builders are present here than dway.
    CommentQuote
  • some parts of vatikas township like the floors, plots etc. would be ready for possession by 2012 end ...thats about 1.5 years away.....probably same time as SPR would see first possession

    Do you think end users would move into vatika beginning 2013....if this happens price could move upwards as there would be actual liveability...

    Dwarka expway perhaps could see liveability only post 2015....

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great to see some healthy discussions back on track .

    ggnkaadmi, quite agree to what u said, except on the D e way decent returns point . Decent returns here might be possible, only after 6-8 years of completion of this e way ( if we right now forget the impact of Delhi 2021 plan ). Really not sure, when the express way would be completed & hence, really hard to guess on the holding horizon here for good returns .
    CommentQuote
  • vshinde, what i know of Vatika project is that,it is a massive one, being constructed in bits & pieces & that could be a big hindrance which may stop people moving in by 2103 ( if they actually give possession by then, but looking at their track record till now, i have serious doubts, but u could be right, miracles do happen sometime )

    D e way livable by 2015 or maybe 2020- right now, only god & the D e way Brokers in the forum can predict with certainty . LOL :bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    some parts of vatikas township like the floors, plots etc. would be ready for possession by 2012 end ...thats about 1.5 years away.....probably same time as SPR would see first possession

    Do you think end users would move into vatika beginning 2013....if this happens price could move upwards as there would be actual liveability...

    Dwarka expway perhaps could see liveability only post 2015....

    If you ask my personal opinion, I will advice to stay out of Vatika township. It's been years since they promised to deliver and I am yet to see much development. I have seen M1,91 and 92 develop much faster than 82,83 and 84. The whole township will take years to develop and only sector 82 will be livable in next 3 years atleast. And again property prices will go up not because of dway but because of close proximity to NH8. If you are looking for something beyond toll then avoid Vatika and instead consider some other option.
    CommentQuote
  • you could be right but....sectors 82 and 83 could see some liveability....some of mapsko and vatika's projects should be ready by 2013....lets see if ppl move in.....that and the second toll's fate could decide the future of this area.......but, atleast the fate doesnt hinge on dwarka expway !

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vshinde, what i know of Vatika project is that,it is a massive one, being constructed in bits & pieces & that could be a big hindrance which may stop people moving in by 2103 ( if they actually give possession by then, but looking at their track record till now, i have serious doubts, but u could be right, miracles do happen sometime )
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the bottom line is that their " fate doesnt hinge on dwarka expway !" & that is a major, major plus .

    Originally Posted by vshinde98
    you could be right but....sectors 82 and 83 could see some liveability....some of mapsko and vatika's projects should be ready by 2013....lets see if ppl move in.....that and the second toll's fate could decide the future of this area.......but, atleast the fate doesnt hinge on dwarka expway !
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Manoj. Without getting into the Dway vs NH-8 debate, I would say this: The NH-8/New GGN sectors have a safety net which is an already functional national highway. If the Dway does come up (which I'm sure it will) then the NH-8/New GGN sectors will have an added bonus because they will be at the junction of Dway and NH-8. Sectors 84/83/82/85 will benefit the most because they will be within 2-3 km of both the NH-8 and Dway. However, IF the Dway runs into trouble then the new GGN sectors will still develop because their primary access will always be from NH-8. This is not true of the Dway projects and also to a lesser extent of the Gurgaon sectors 37D/C. They do not have the NH-8 back-up plan :)
    CommentQuote
  • What is members' take on 9XXXXXX Sectors? Their projects, expected posession, livability etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hema3011
    What is members' take on 9XXXXXX Sectors? Their projects, expected posession, livability etc?


    9X sectors have some good builders like Raheja, DLF, ansal, SARE, Anant Raj but a good Value-for-money project that comes to mind is SARE crecent parc... 2000-2200 Rs psqft is the right price to invest in 9X sectors... DLF NTH construction is pretty much in advance stages, Raheja's project(sampada or navodaya not sure which one) is also in good stages although its around 2700 Rs psqft, ansals have launched two projects both are in very early stages... Some sector roads are in progress and have been undertaken by DLF. as far as livability is concerned, I dont think 9X sectors would be livable for the next 3-4 years... Any positive news on developments on KMP, Manesar SEZ's would push up prices of these sectors... Again its my point of view... :)
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (6):

    Nitin

    Whats your take on delivery of these projects, like Raheja, SARE..

    coupled with development like this Govt gives nod to city looks like its a potential place for mid term investment

    rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bondss
    :bab (6):

    Nitin

    Whats your take on delivery of these projects, like Raheja, SARE..

    coupled with development like this Govt gives nod to city looks like its a potential place for mid term investment

    rgds..



    Bondss, SARE's crecent parc phase 1 and 2 construction is going at right pace.. This is what I have heard from different sources... If you are looking to invest, than crecent parc looks to be the best option. I am not invested there but I appreciate the work done by the builder. If given a chance, I would invest there...
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

    Things will move with new developments happening on NH8. Yes, it requires a time frame of 3 to 5 years. Please go through the latest on the developments planned on NH8.

    Govt gives nod to city


    The Haryana government has approved three early-bird projects along the 1,483-km-long Delhi-Mumbai industrial corridor (DMIC), of which 66 km will cut through the state. These projects include a world-class exhibition-cum-convention centre (ECC) to be set up in Gurgaon on the lines of Delhi’s Pragat






    i Maidan, a mass rapid transit system (MRTS) between Gurgaon-Manesar-Bawal and an integrated Logistics City in neighbouring Rewari.
    Minister of commerce and industry Randeep Singh Surjewala said that the ECC would come up at 250 acres of land at the intersection of KMP (Kundli-Manesar-Palwal) Expressway and NH-8 near Pachgaon village.
    “This will be a world class facility and even better than what Delhi’s Pragati Maidan offers,” he said.
    The project outlay has been pegged at about R2,500 crore. The study for deciding the exact alignment of another early bird project, the proposed MRTS is being done by the DMIC consultants.
    Besides these projects, the state government has also planned 12 theme cities all along the 135-km-long KMP Expressway. The KMP Expressway will facilitate the connectivity of Haryana with important sea ports located in southern, western and eastern parts of India.
    CommentQuote