Be carefull while investing on NH8 projects. We should call these manesar projects.

This will be the fate of all the upcoming projects on NH8. Those who say NH8 projects are in gurgaon are fooling others and themself only to justify their investments.

These projects are far far away form delhi to justify such a high premium.

Fate of these projects is uncertain. Vatika G21 , Antriksh heights are selling for 2800-2900 in resale. Ananda has flopped. godrej is struggling to sell phase -3 and PG only four towers are sold tilll date. Raheja is afraid to launch 78 project. GPL is selling at 2800.
Read more
75 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hema - While sectors 90-92 are perhaps the cheapest in GGN right now, please do remember that they are a bit in the wilderness (perhaps that's why they are cheaper than NH-8 and even Dway now). While, the general optimism in Gurgaon is sure to eventually rub off in those sectors - the time horizon will be longer. DLF NTH has already suffered because of that. If I were to compare, you should first decide which category of investor your are and then decide where to invest:

- If you want to go for the cheapest deal, have good holding capacity (5+ years) and high risk appetite go for 90-92
    - If you want to go for mid-tier pricing, you have medium holding capacity (3-5 years) and high risk appetite go for Dway
    - If you have want to have low risk and the option to liquidate in 2 years, are ok spending a bit more initially, go for NH-8

Of course, there are a lot many other items to consider - location, builder, construction stage etc. etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Vaibhav, I am actually looking for residential purpose. Budget is the main constrain and I feel only 9XXXXXX sector can fit in my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hema3011
    Vaibhav, I am actually looking for residential purpose. Budget is the main constrain and I feel only 9XXXXXX sector can fit in my budget.

you can look at the 37C/D projects as well, Price is more than 9X, but the area would come up much faster

You can look at Spire/BPTP projects in 37C/D sectors

PS: Pls. don't start killing me for recomending Spire/BPTP, Do your own due diligence regarding builder/project
    CommentQuote
  • Budget restriction for fresh lauch

Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    you can look at the 37C/D projects as well, Price is more than 9X, but the area would come up much faster

You can look at Spire/BPTP projects in 37C/D sectors

PS: Pls. don't start killing me for recomending Spire/BPTP, Do your own due diligence regarding builder/project

Also try ILD spire Green (check construction status and quality), Ninex Corona.
    The biggest plus point in this area is that they are

very close to NH8, 7min. Hero Honda Chowk to Industrial Sector 37 Part II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - Google Maps
      Also 7Min from proposed Dway,
      Close to proposed ISBT and Metro Terminus 5-7 min,
      Adjecent to existing inhabited sector 10A, 10B. Check prices of Appartments plots in these sectors will give you confidence
      Existing Schools, institutions, hospitals in this area and closer to malls against sector 9X
      Also check a ready reckoner
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
      This is an open link and thanks for those who have updated information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway).
      Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you might have missed in this blog
      This is an open link and thanks for those who have updated information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway).
      Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you might have missed in this blog
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, as i said earlier, this is a big, big plus. NH 8 is already functional & independent from the fate of the D e way . D e way ( if & when it comes up ) may add to the the functionality of NH .

Originally Posted by Vaibhav1319
    Agree with Manoj. Without getting into the Dway vs NH-8 debate, I would say this: The NH-8/New GGN sectors have a safety net which is an already functional national highway. If the Dway does come up (which I'm sure it will) then the NH-8/New GGN sectors will have an added bonus because they will be at the junction of Dway and NH-8. Sectors 84/83/82/85 will benefit the most because they will be within 2-3 km of both the NH-8 and Dway. However, IF the Dway runs into trouble then the new GGN sectors will still develop because their primary access will always be from NH-8. This is not true of the Dway projects and also to a lesser extent of the Gurgaon sectors 37D/C. They do not have the NH-8 back-up plan :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hema - What is your budget? Also, if you want to invest for end use then its all the more important for you to take up something closer to NH-8. Have you looked at Orris AC and Carnation in Sector 85?
    CommentQuote
  • Vaibhav - I have locked Anant Raj Sector-91 1700 sq.ft. unit. Was tired from a month or so. Really appreciate your way of helping out. :)
    CommentQuote
    Vaibhav - I have locked Anant Raj Sector-91 1700 sq.ft. unit. Was tired from a month or so. Really appreciate your way of helping out. :)

congrats Hema... at what price you did the booking? is it in resale or direct from builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Nitin. 2545 in original booking
    CommentQuote
    Thanks a lot Nitin. 2545 in original booking

Great !!! its a good price to enter with a nice builder... with time 9x sectors would come up like any other sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • I also think so. Keeping my fingers crossed. Is it a good deal as I have purchased it for my own use ???
    CommentQuote
    I also think so. Keeping my fingers crossed. Is it a good deal as I have purchased it for my own use ???

Hema,

Since builder is good so shelling out extra 200-300 bucks is OK atleast from my view. This sector is around 3.5 to 4 kms inside NH8 and as per my sources there would be a direct 60 mtrs road connecting 9X with NH8.
    CommentQuote
    I also think so. Keeping my fingers crossed. Is it a good deal as I have purchased it for my own use ???

really gud news and congrates....

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14997-anant-raj-maceo-anant-raj-group-sector-91-gurgaon?t=17247
    CommentQuote
  • Just a small correction its a 84 mtr road. Actually have seen Crescent park also (Really mouth watering) but my husband being a civil engineer, didnt like the quality of construction

Members who invested in Crescent park, please dont yell on me. It was just our POV.

Thanks Rajat
    CommentQuote
    Just a small correction its a 84 mtr road. Actually have seen Crescent park also (Really mouth watering) but my husband being a civil engineer, didnt like the quality of construction

Members who invested in Crescent park, please dont yell on me. It was just our POV.

Thanks Rajat

Hi Hema,

Congrts for Anant Raj..

just one ques... did you consider Oris Aster court and Mapsko Paradise?

I just want to know the reasons why you choose over these 2 projects as I am currently looking to invest in one of them..

also if you can quote the prices you were getting in these projects..

Thanks
    CommentQuote