Collapse

NH8 projects Builders struggling to sell

Last updated: May 24 2012
78 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : NH8 projects Builders struggling to sell

Yes, as i said earlier, this is a big, big plus. NH 8 is already functional & independent from the fate of the D e way . D e way ( if & when it comes up ) may add to the the functionality of NH .

Originally posted by Vaibhav1319 View Post
    Agree with Manoj. Without getting into the Dway vs NH-8 debate, I would say this: The NH-8/New GGN sectors have a safety net which is an already functional national highway. If the Dway does come up (which I'm sure it will) then the NH-8/New GGN sectors will have an added bonus because they will be at the junction of Dway and NH-8. Sectors 84/83/82/85 will benefit the most because they will be within 2-3 km of both the NH-8 and Dway. However, IF the Dway runs into trouble then the new GGN sectors will still develop because their primary access will always be from NH-8. This is not true of the Dway projects and also to a lesser extent of the Gurgaon sectors 37D/C. They do not have the NH-8 back-up plan
    Last edited May 31 2011, 09:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hema - What is your budget? Also, if you want to invest for end use then its all the more important for you to take up something closer to NH-8. Have you looked at Orris AC and Carnation in Sector 85?

Comment

Vaibhav - I have locked Anant Raj Sector-91 1700 sq.ft. unit. Was tired from a month or so. Really appreciate your way of helping out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hema3011 View Post
          Vaibhav - I have locked Anant Raj Sector-91 1700 sq.ft. unit. Was tired from a month or so. Really appreciate your way of helping out.
          congrats Hema... at what price you did the booking? is it in resale or direct from builder?

Comment

Thanks a lot Nitin. 2545 in original booking

Comment

Thanks a lot Nitin. 2545 in original booking
              Great !!! its a good price to enter with a nice builder... with time 9x sectors would come up like any other sectors.

Comment

I also think so. Keeping my fingers crossed. Is it a good deal as I have purchased it for my own use ???

Comment

I also think so. Keeping my fingers crossed. Is it a good deal as I have purchased it for my own use ???
                  Hema,

Since builder is good so shelling out extra 200-300 bucks is OK atleast from my view. This sector is around 3.5 to 4 kms inside NH8 and as per my sources there would be a direct 60 mtrs road connecting 9X with NH8.

Comment

really gud news and congrates....

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=17247

Comment

Just a small correction its a 84 mtr road. Actually have seen Crescent park also (Really mouth watering) but my husband being a civil engineer, didnt like the quality of construction

Members who invested in Crescent park, please dont yell on me. It was just our POV.

Thanks Rajat

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X