Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

Collapse
X
Collapse

Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

Last updated: May 30 2011
15 | Posts
1628 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

    Latest year end numbers...
    Attached Files
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Latest year end numbers...
    Are these complete figures for Unitech and DLF? if yes then Unitech is not in such a bad shape.
    MM

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

      Yes MM i have taken it from their latest results announced yesterday.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

        Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Yes MM i have taken it from their latest results announced yesterday.
        Amit,
        on the face of it unitech has reduced their debt which was in excess of 15k cr in 2009 (if i remember correctly) to 5k cr in 2011.

        this means looking at unitech in 2011-12 would not be such a bad idea.

        DLF definitely looks to be in a crisis this yr.
        MM

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

          Take a look at this -

          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...dlf-18203.html
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

            I doubt it was 15 cr .. it was in the range of 8-9 K.

            In their FY 2009 Annual report it was 6000 something

            Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Amit,
            on the face of it unitech has reduced their debt which was in excess of 15k cr in 2009 (if i remember correctly) to 5k cr in 2011.

            this means looking at unitech in 2011-12 would not be such a bad idea.

            DLF definitely looks to be in a crisis this yr.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

              These are March 2010 numbers compare...

              Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              I doubt it was 15 cr .. it was in the range of 8-9 K.

              In their FY 2009 Annual report it was 6000 something
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

                Biggest problem with Unitech is Uninor, Other than that they are doing everything right, Who knows what 2G case would throw up in future

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

                  Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  These are March 2010 numbers compare...
                  These are standalone figures or consolidated?

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Year Ending Results of Reality Companies Stating their Financial Standing

                    Divyanshu the worst case is now clear...If unitech is proved guilty.. their maximum panelty is 2340 crores and ED has already confirmed this. This is their worst case loss

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X