Hi,

I have created this tread specially for those members who likes to fight on anything for every thing.

I invite all members fighting to each other & wasting other members precious time to come & fight in this tread only & leave other threads made for the benefit of members for consructive discussions of real estate projects.

This way other members can save their time by avoiding their unnecessary fights. Member fighting to each other have enough time but other members don't have time to read all this nonsense.

Whenever you see members fighting to each other pls ask them to leave that thread & resume fighting at this thread.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like WWE ki stage for IREF .... hehe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurjeetca
    Hi,

I have created this tread specially for those members who likes to fight on anything for every thing.

I invite all members fighting to each other & wasting other members precious time to come & fight in this tread only & leave the threads made for the benefit of members for consructive discussions of real estate projects.

This way other members can save their time by avoiding their unnecessary fights. Member fighting to each other have enough time but other members don't have time to read all this nonsense.

What an idea sirjee :)
    CommentQuote
  • Surprising

Hi
    Greetings!!
    Actually surprising to see members struggle to make their point.. The builder miscommits and the members fight. This should be avoided.

Any builder reported to have done anything which is not ethical and
    against normally established business and trade principles or deviates from commitments shall get 100 marks in the sheet TITTLED "HOMES FROM HELL" which is incorporated in the link
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2
    At the end of year 2011 I will personally send a pumpkin to the
    CEO of the company as a reward for being the best cook(crook) with the maximum points on recipes.
    This will be celebrated again on the 25th of July next year to commemorate the death anniversary of their godfather and favourite cheat Mr Natwarlal.
    Since this link can be edited by anyone all members are most wellcome to put 100 marks against each recipe against the builder giving the name of the project in comments.
    Since a lot of ceos/MDs/Directors will be competing, only one 100 marks can be earned
    CommentQuote
  • I Luv this thread. What a brilliant idea. U deserve a grand treat
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj

Where are you.People missing you!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PremPP
    Manoj

Where are you.People missing you!!!!!!!

very naughty ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Great idea Gurjeetca!

I wish this thread had come much before I joined this forum. I have seen Manoja mercilessly killing innumerable number of threads and getting into personal arguments even before I joined this forum with most members repeatedly. If this thread had come earlier, those threads would not have been killed so relentlessly.

This troll controlled by Manoja has got into arguments with everyone who has invested in a project not liked by Manoja. So I hope that we will see a lot of contributions:D
    CommentQuote
  • What about starting a poll to get Manoja banned ?
    Let MANOJA see the poll results for himself..
    CommentQuote
  • I am waiting for the Brokers of the forum to start another misinformation campaign to get in & check it. I know, u could be one of the cronies spreading the misinformation, along with others . R u satisfied with that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    This troll controlled by Manoja has got into arguments with everyone who has invested in a project not liked by Manoja. So I hope that we will see a lot of contributions:D

Raumybhan, You are right. Except 3 projects in Gurgaon all other projects are useless.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Mapsko, Vatika & JP ( but JP is not in GGN, mistake committed ) LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • This is one the PM i just received...

Hi Rohit,

Where did you get his info from? I've been following this forum for some time now as a guest and was indeed worndering how this id made sense and was very clinical and accurate in some rooms vs others. This id made a lot of sense in some while this room was a disastor. Even , this id has over 8500 posts in 11 months whcih perhaps is single humanly not possible. This id is also the id whcih has a reply to almost every room in IREF (if you llok at the dashboard) whcih again rasises some suspicion. is this if being banned? i assume the group behind this id is using this as a common id for differrent rooms
    CommentQuote
  • Let me list it for some ppl,

Mapsko, Vatika, IREO, Spire, Ansal API, Jaypee,
    CommentQuote
  • Gr8 idea

Let me give you something to work upon

1) D-eway is the future of whole NCR region
    2) Emaar really Delivers
    3) D-eway is 150 meter wide, And construction has already started
    4) NH8 is actually much better option
    5) All builders on D-eway are fraud, Including Spire?
    6) Spire South is the best VFM project

:) guys pls. free to add if i miss something, But pls. dicuss them here only, aur hum logo ko maaf kar do, Let us discuss something constructive in Individual threads
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan, Varun84, Scottsanjeev, Psambher, PremPP are the brokers in the forum. There is nothing wrong being a broker but have the guts and honesty to accept. I challenge them to share their details on the forum and prove they are not. I am more than happy to share my details in UK here to expose this nexus.

If you carefully read all posts these are the people provoking other members whom they dont like. When ever i see any one of them in the forum I see filthy language, project bashing and unending rants and fights
    CommentQuote