Hi,

I have created this tread specially for those members who likes to fight on anything for every thing.

I invite all members fighting to each other & wasting other members precious time to come & fight in this tread only & leave other threads made for the benefit of members for consructive discussions of real estate projects.

This way other members can save their time by avoiding their unnecessary fights. Member fighting to each other have enough time but other members don't have time to read all this nonsense.

Whenever you see members fighting to each other pls ask them to leave that thread & resume fighting at this thread.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ye lo UK mai broker nahi hote hai?. All the brokers are working in India only.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logo, Aap logo ko sach main lagta hai ki kisi broker ke pass itna faltu time hai ki woh ek online forum main aa kar ladai karega?

i really don't beleive that some body is going to invest/not invest just by reading some stupid comments in an online forum?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    bhai logo, Aap logo ko sach main lagta hai ki kisi broker ke pass itna faltu time hai ki woh ek online forum main aa kar ladai karega?

i really don't beleive that some body is going to invest/not invest just by reading some stupid comments in an online forum?

Hahaha ..... agree mostly , but the forum is not stupid ... it is a great tool for people living outside the region of their investments to follow developments closely and for people living in the region of their investment also but are too lazy to go out in this heat and follow projects (this would be me ) .....
    But in general its a very helpful forum !!!! Guys dont get emotionally driven by any project/region/comments ... as someone said ... baat sabki suno par akkal apni lagao ...
    Cheerz
    Bishan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Hahaha ..... agree mostly , but the forum is not stupid ... it is a great tool for people living outside the region of their investments to follow developments closely and for people living in the region of their investment also but are too lazy to go out in this heat and follow projects (this would be me ) .....
    But in general its a very helpful forum !!!! Guys dont get emotionally driven by any project/region/comments ... as someone said ... baat sabki suno par akkal apni lagao ...
    Cheerz
    Bishan

The forum used to be very good, But these days all you can see is comments like "You are broker", "You are Lying" etc...

By "Stupid" i was refering to such comments
    CommentQuote
  • Sir- Do you think people with a day job have time and effort to be online 24x7 and post across IREF forum threads??? Who and why would anyone do it? Stoking fires, playing people against each other, making fake IDs, and using unnecessrily aggresive language against one and all.

Its only possible when either:

1. Your life depends on it- you are 100% 'vella'

OR

2. If your daily bread depends on it.

It does not take a genious to understand the motives.... it can be only a broker...
    :bab (3):

Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    bhai logo, Aap logo ko sach main lagta hai ki kisi broker ke pass itna faltu time hai ki woh ek online forum main aa kar ladai karega?

CommentQuote
  • Another aag lagao character making his "off the cuff" remarks & raising points which have been answered to many times. It is a habit with these characters .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, Mapsko, Vatika & JP ( but JP is not in GGN, mistake committed ) LOL :D.

Manoj bhai BPTP ko bhul gaye !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Few people are claiming that people are spreading misinfomation on DEway.
    Can you share the information and its source.What is the misinformation and what is the information.I am really confused..:)).
    Aur doosra, tum kya chaukidaar ho jo yeh dekh raho ho ki kya informaion aayi aur kya gayi..Aur jayada hi chinta hai to yeh forum chodd kar police department kyon nahi join kar lete..
    Bhai apni investment par dhyan do, kahin aisa na ho saara dhyan is information and misinformation main hi pada reh jaaye aur apni invesment doob jaaye.
    Padosiyon ke main jhaanka band karo aur apne par dhyan do.
    I hope and pray to god..Give some maturity to some guys..
    Happy Investing !!

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D.Padosi agar chor hai to, what do u expect ?

...........& jaha tak maturity ki baat hai, please visit threads where u post/ make irresponsible statements & never look back to check & clarify .
    CommentQuote
  • Gurjeet-This is a great thread....maybe admin can open a new master thread for disputes, quarrels, bashes.

Anyway people who spend most time on this thread will be blessed:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D.Padosi agar chor hai to, what do u expect ?

...........& jaha tak maturity ki baat hai, please visit threads where u post/ make irresponsible statements & never look back to check & clarify .

Padosi agar chor hai to, bhai police hai, court kachari hai..Tum to khud hi police banana chahte ho..great !! kuch to general awareness honi chaiye..
    thats why i said, yeh forum choddo aur police department join kar lo...you are wasting your precious time here..:).

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Forum mein Police leke aane laage ho, lagta hai . Good . Appreciate it .

Mein koi police nahi hu, police woh investors hai jo realize kar rahe hai, brokers ke dramey .

Baaki, ek point ka answer nahi diya, koi baat nahi ignore kar do, old habits die hard . Kharbuja, kharbujay ko dekh ke rang badlta hai :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • Open challenge: Who can defeat Manoja in debate ON THIS THREAD ONLY?

Topic: Dwarka expressway is a fantastic investment opportunity and will definitely outperform GCX given the future projected growth of the DEway area keeping in mind the extremely low price of flats here. This is what I believe to be true.

IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THE FIGHT OUTSIDE THIS THREAD SO THAT THE AUDIENCE CAN SEE WHO THE WINNER IS
    CommentQuote
  • Sab maje le rahe hain.
    CommentQuote
  • Venky Bhai, aap mazze le rahe ho . Lagta hai, aap ko bhi aur koi nahi mila to socha Manoj ke saath hi debate kar lu ya panga lay lu .

Just joking .
    CommentQuote