New thread to help people likes to fight on this forum

Last updated: June 1 2011
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : New thread to help people likes to fight on this forum

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    This troll controlled by Manoja has got into arguments with everyone who has invested in a project not liked by Manoja. So I hope that we will see a lot of contributions
    Raumybhan, You are right. Except 3 projects in Gurgaon all other projects are useless.

Comment

Yes, Mapsko, Vatika & JP ( but JP is not in GGN, mistake committed ) LOL .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

This is one the PM i just received...

Hi Rohit,

Where did you get his info from? I've been following this forum for some time now as a guest and was indeed worndering how this id made sense and was very clinical and accurate in some rooms vs others. This id made a lot of sense in some while this room was a disastor. Even , this id has over 8500 posts in 11 months whcih perhaps is single humanly not possible. This id is also the id whcih has a reply to almost every room in IREF (if you llok at the dashboard) whcih again rasises some suspicion. is this if being banned? i assume the group behind this id is using this as a common id for differrent rooms

Comment

Let me list it for some ppl,

Mapsko, Vatika, IREO, Spire, Ansal API, Jaypee,

Comment

Gr8 idea

Let me give you something to work upon

1) D-eway is the future of whole NCR region
            2) Emaar really Delivers
            3) D-eway is 150 meter wide, And construction has already started
            4) NH8 is actually much better option
            5) All builders on D-eway are fraud, Including Spire?
            6) Spire South is the best VFM project

guys pls. free to add if i miss something, But pls. dicuss them here only, aur hum logo ko maaf kar do, Let us discuss something constructive in Individual threads

Comment

Raumybhan, Varun84, Scottsanjeev, Psambher, PremPP are the brokers in the forum. There is nothing wrong being a broker but have the guts and honesty to accept. I challenge them to share their details on the forum and prove they are not. I am more than happy to share my details in UK here to expose this nexus.

If you carefully read all posts these are the people provoking other members whom they dont like. When ever i see any one of them in the forum I see filthy language, project bashing and unending rants and fights

Comment

Ye lo UK mai broker nahi hote hai?. All the brokers are working in India only.

Comment

bhai logo, Aap logo ko sach main lagta hai ki kisi broker ke pass itna faltu time hai ki woh ek online forum main aa kar ladai karega?

i really don't beleive that some body is going to invest/not invest just by reading some stupid comments in an online forum?

Comment

Originally posted by DivyanshuG View Post
                    bhai logo, Aap logo ko sach main lagta hai ki kisi broker ke pass itna faltu time hai ki woh ek online forum main aa kar ladai karega?

i really don't beleive that some body is going to invest/not invest just by reading some stupid comments in an online forum?
                    Hahaha ..... agree mostly , but the forum is not stupid ... it is a great tool for people living outside the region of their investments to follow developments closely and for people living in the region of their investment also but are too lazy to go out in this heat and follow projects (this would be me ) .....
                    But in general its a very helpful forum !!!! Guys dont get emotionally driven by any project/region/comments ... as someone said ... baat sabki suno par akkal apni lagao ...
                    Cheerz
                    Bishan

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                      Hahaha ..... agree mostly , but the forum is not stupid ... it is a great tool for people living outside the region of their investments to follow developments closely and for people living in the region of their investment also but are too lazy to go out in this heat and follow projects (this would be me ) .....
                      But in general its a very helpful forum !!!! Guys dont get emotionally driven by any project/region/comments ... as someone said ... baat sabki suno par akkal apni lagao ...
                      Cheerz
                      Bishan
                      The forum used to be very good, But these days all you can see is comments like "You are broker", "You are Lying" etc...

By "Stupid" i was refering to such comments

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X