Collapse

New thread to help people likes to fight on this forum

Last updated: June 1 2011
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : New thread to help people likes to fight on this forum

Venky Bhai, aap mazze le rahe ho . Lagta hai, aap ko bhi aur koi nahi mila to socha Manoj ke saath hi debate kar lu ya panga lay lu .

Just joking .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Actually Manoja ko harana namumkeen hai - I am ready to bet that nobody can defeat Manoja on this debate
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Bhai, galat bol rahe, kisi bhi debate mein, where i participate . I do not enter into a debate, until i know the Nani, Tau, chacha, Mama, Dada, Dadi etc.. of the debate . If, i do not know the topic, i say it openly & obviously do not debate on it .

......& if i commit a mistake, i am the first one to feel sorry or admit, my wrong .
        Last edited May 31 2011, 07:13 PM. Reason: addition
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I need a break !!!!

It's 40 degrees in Gurgaon & I am tired now, need a break & I am going for it......

Peace out & feel free to join me
          Attached Files

Comment

Good one vikram...

Comment

Story for people who quarrel

Hi
              Greetings!!
              In the interest of all concerned attaching is a link for your perusal with a story which has a moral.
              Stories: The Monkey’s Justice for two cats. Though kiddish, but that is how a few tend to behave unfortunately.
              However, we'll leave it upto those quarreling, as to how they position themselves. Certainly no marks for guessing who is the monkey?
              The builder calls the shots and has the BBA in his favour with no regulator and no moral, ethical or logical binding in most cases.
              Now another exercise that was started where any builder reported to have done anything which is not ethical and against normally established business and trade principles or deviates from commitments shall get 100 marks in the sheet TITTLED "HOMES FROM HELL" which is incorporated in the link
              https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=2
              The Director of Earth Infra (who is a very qualified person, as I learn) has got 18 counts of recipes from homes to hell, earning 1800points from a disgruntled enduser/investor. However, the aggrieved investor/enduser has not specified the name of the project. Therefore, request him to do the needfull and if possible to confirm in this or relevant thread or send me a PM with some facts. I assure will not reveal the identity if mentioned specifically.

So CEOs/Directors/MDs/Presidents/stooges/puppets/spamers/people acting in concert/brokers/agents/rumourmongers/chatter boxes/ compulsive croakers/windbags the game has started.

At the end of year 2011 I will personally send a pumpkin to the
              CEO of the company as a reward for being the best cook(crook) with the maximum points on recipes earned.
              This will be celebrated again on the 25th of July next year to commemorate the death anniversary of their godfather and favourite cheat Mr Natwarlal. (Who was a qualified Lawyer by profession)
              Since this link can be edited by anyone all members are most wellcome to put 100 marks against each recipe against the builder giving the name of the project in comments.
              Since a lot of ceos/MDs/Directors will be competing, only one 100 marks can be earned per recipe per project so dont get greedy please by repeating the same receipes.
              Last edited June 1 2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X