All,

I have looked through the old threads and haven't had much luck looking for information regarding the JMD IT Megapolis Sohna Road project, hence a new thread.

Is there anyone on the forum who has invested in this project and is up to speed with the latest developments like:

Construction status.
Leasing information.
Current resale/company rate.
Possession dates.
Maintenance charges etc.

I visited the site in Feb this year and the building structure was ready, they were starting to put glass on the structure.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 55 views and no responses. I take it that JMD IT Megapolis is not a very popular project then?!? The construction does not seem to be stalled for lack of selling of building though.

I emailed JMD asking for an update on this project and as expected didn't hear back from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Not much of investors in this project . It was discussed sometime back, but fizzled out ( do not remember the reasons ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gavydude
    All,

I have looked through the old threads and haven't had much luck looking for information regarding the JMD IT Megapolis Sohna Road project, hence a new thread.

Is there anyone on the forum who has invested in this project and is up to speed with the latest developments like:

Construction status.
    Leasing information.
    Current resale/company rate.
    Possession dates.
    Maintenance charges etc.

I visited the site in Feb this year and the building structure was ready, they were starting to put glass on the structure.

Hi whats the rate being offered to u now. i think last yr it was 5500psf if i remember correctly...did u call JMD office or any dealer to get info.
    CommentQuote
  • I am on old investor in this project. Wanted to get an update on the project re current resale price, leasing information, possession dates etc.

I emailed the builder and got no response, will try calling them but I don't expect much info.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the going price in JMD Megapolis?
    When is the possession expected?

I have a unit here and recently got a demand for 15th installment. I dont think the external cladding is complete to warrant this demand. I suppose other investors have also received this demand. I wonder what are the rest doing about this payment.
    CommentQuote
  • JMD IT Megapolis Sohna Road

Hi,

I am planning to buy around 3000sq ft. area for my IT company in JMD-IT Megapolis Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Just wanted to discuss the same with you guys.

Please feel free to post your views, for and against both.

Thanks,
    Divya
    CommentQuote
  • Location is good for IT company or any new setup or new business venture . Developer is average.
    Price is approximately 4.5 to 5K per sq f.
    Best of luck.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramram06
    Location is good for IT company or any new setup or new business venture . Developer is average.
    Price is approximately 4.5 to 5K per sq f.
    Best of luck.....

Originally Posted by ramram06
    Last deal closed at 5000 same JMD commercial building .Loss booked by investor to close the deal(invested in 2009).

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1221374-post131.html

Hi
    Greetings

Congratulations on your purchase.. I guess we already have buyers needing it for setting their IT company..

This is interesting but dont sell at loss haaan!! like at 4500-5000 when transacted at 5000..

Cheers

:):bab (6):
    CommentQuote