With the current drama going on in Noida/G Noida will Gurgaon end up getting more buyers ?

Senior R.E. Experts: please comment.

- Teja
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am no expert, but still would give my PoV .

Noida/G.Noida had mostly budget buyers & mainly end users & as such Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation ( if the situation remains unpredictable for long ) .

GGN would also definitely benefit, with mainly investors of Noida & associated areas, shifting base & maybe, some end users fed up with the uncertainties of Noida region, also shifting alliances . As i said, depends on the situation - as to how long the present mistrust/confusion continues .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoja. Your points are very valid. I also feel major big players may loose faith in Noida establishment permanently and shift their base to Gurgaon.

This may be the right time for Gurgaon to Expand its horizon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am no expert, but still would give my PoV .

Noida/G.Noida had mostly budget buyers & mainly end users & as such Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation ( if the situation remains unpredictable for long ) .

GGN would also definitely benefit, with mainly investors of Noida & associated areas, shifting base & maybe, some end users fed up with the uncertainties of Noida region, also shifting alliances . As i said, depends on the situation - as to how long the present mistrust/confusion continues .

Faridabad definitely will gain, because of the people who buy for the proximity to Delhi. Prices are really good. Not many MNCs there.

Gurgaon has price bar, but may be Dharuhera, Bhiwadi might see some appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Faridabad has had big issues of no decent Builders being around or should i rather say, of ample of fraudulent Builders being around & many people r really wary of the previous experiences ( many, still cannot forget them ) . So, this could be an big hindrance, but it would definitely gain, but maybe to an lessor extent .

My thinking, u could be right .

Yes, Dharuhera, Bhiwadi & Manesar, all could gain along with GGN .
    CommentQuote
    Faridabad has had big issues of no decent Builders being around or should i rather say, of ample of fraudulent Builders being around & many people r really wary of the previous experiences ( many, still cannot forget them ) . So, this could be an big hindrance, but it would definitely gain, but maybe to an lessor extent .

My thinking, u could be right .

Yes, Dharuhera, Bhiwadi & Manesar, all could gain along with GGN .

Faridabad has a distinct advantage of offering ready to move or near completion projects at the present.

Thus no matter how good or bad reputation of the builder may be as long as ready to move or near completion projects are available with bank's funding Faridabad is going to get much attention

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i agree, it has the advantage of offering ready to move in, but with the infra, being what it is ( i have not been to Faridabad from quite a few months now, so if much has changed in those months, i could be somewhat wrong ), will it be enough to attract people . This coupled with the real bad taste many have, with the last encounter with Faridabad, end result is really difficult to predict & could depend on desperation of people, along with their budgets .
    CommentQuote
    Yes, i agree, it has the advantage of offering ready to move in, but with the infra, being what it is ( i have not been to Faridabad from quite a few months now, so if much has changed in those months, i could be somewhat wrong ), will it be enough to attract people . This coupled with the real bad taste many have, with the last encounter with Faridabad, end result is really difficult to predict & could depend on desperation of people, along with their budgets .

please check this out

Faridabad is moving in right direction with steady phase as expected and expressed so many times - there is no euphoria just slow and steady growth.

Regarding infra the following link says a lot - more over for master road only 500 and 1900 mtrs of land remains unacquired rest is done for 5x kms

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B92nsQUGmq3gNjgxOTM1NTYtYjJjMS00MmY3LTkwNjktOWEzYWVhMTRhZjBk&hl=en_US&authkey=CNTMr-4L

rohit

Biasness is good but things do turnaround and its is wise to change as the time changes
    CommentQuote
  • U can change with the time, but yr. changing would not change the means of fraudulent Builders in Faridabad .

To cut it short, please invest as per one's sensibilities & preferences . For my money, Faridabad is not yet in ( mind u, i did not say, never in ).
    CommentQuote
    U can change with the time, but yr. changing would not change the means of fraudulent Builders in Faridabad .

To cut it short, please invest as per one's sensibilities & preferences . For my money, Faridabad is not yet in ( mind u, i did not say, never in ).

Nice to see a slight change in stance :D

I m loving it

rohit

Welcome !
    CommentQuote
  • I am not blind to the changes happening, but many negatives ( some real strong - including many { maybe, not all } fraudulent builders operating there .

......& i forgot to add, all announcements of changes/developments need to come into physical affect, for things to look up . Until that happens, things remain pretty dicey .
    CommentQuote
  • Faridabad comes no way near to the potential of Ggn evn noida..there is no debate here
    CommentQuote
  • Noida's loss is definitely a gain for cheap areas around Gurgaon and Manesar.
    Dharuhera and Bhiwadi are going to get a cut of this pie and I am seeing slight increase in activity in this belt. Affordable investors would look for somewhere else if not Noida and it would be this region, Faridabad or Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • IT DOES NOT MATTER IF U BUY IN NOIDA OR GURGAON

Dear All,

It does not matter if you buy in Noida or Gurgaon. In last few years, due to nexus between politicians, bureaucrats and developers, short cuts were used blindly to acquire land as their prices were sky-rocketing.

For those who are advocating Gurgaon instead of Noida or Greater Noida.

Punjab and Delhi High Court had cancelled DLF SEZ in Gurgaon for the same reasons as the land acquisitions were cancelled in Noida Extension.

Check out.
    "DLF to approach apex court against order to demolish Gurgaon SEZ"
    DLF to approach apex court against order to demolish Gurgaon SEZ

The basic premise on which Allahabad court/Punjab-Haryana Highcourt are cancelling the acquisition of land from farmers are the following.

1) Land is acquired for urgent public use (in this case Hospital).
    2) No objections were entertained since land was acquired by Govt under clause 4(a) of 1894 Land Acquisition act. Govt can do this if there is an urgency. Otherwise this process takes years
    3) Compensation was paid to the farmers by Govt based on fact that land was being acquired for public use.

Now, farmers can go back to the court and claim that Govt has reneged on all accounts i.e. on 1), 2) and 3) clauses.

That is land is not used for public use. Objections from them were not entertained. Compensation was not enough.

It has opened the pandora's box throughout the country and no-one will be spared.

So, One has to check out original land use license, If it is residential then go for it, otherwise, think twice.

hope this helps.

Regards
    TrojanHorse
    CommentQuote
  • :D :D :D
    Such thread already has been discuss previously , I just analyze that again it has been discussed with same way.

At that time I thought to write some thing but after reading threads I realize that actually members are not willing to find any actual facts , they are just justifying and looking some appreciation in their own Invesment in Maneser / GGN / NP areas. Keep it up and be happy.

Problem is only with GN / NE areas which are of affordable categories in 2000 SF , Due to panic definlity some Noida buyers will try to look other options but again most of such buyers are of 3500 PSF rates.

NP area is 40+ KM from Noida , Maneser is 60+ KM from Noida. NE or near areas also booked by several Delhi job persons like CP , IG , Courts , ITO.............. Again for such persons NP area is 35+ KM and Manesar area is 50+ KM. Bhayya facts ke sath logic kaha hai.

Keep it up.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    :D :D :D
    Such thread already has been discuss previously , I just analyze that again it has been discussed with same way.

At that time I thought to write some thing but after reading threads I realize that actually members are not willing to find any actual facts , they are just justifying and looking some appreciation in their own Invesment in Maneser / GGN / NP areas. Keep it up and be happy.

Problem is only with GN / NE areas which are of affordable categories in 2000 SF , Due to panic definlity some Noida buyers will try to look other options but again most of such buyers are of 3500 PSF rates.

NP area is 40+ KM from Noida , Maneser is 60+ KM from Noida. NE or near areas also booked by several Delhi job persons like CP , IG , Courts , ITO.............. Again for such persons NP area is 35+ KM and Manesar area is 50+ KM. Bhayya facts ke sath logic kaha hai.

Keep it up.....

Saurabh, fact and logic samjhoge to milega na ..... I'm not advocating Noida, Gurgaon or Faridabad... all i'm saying is that one needs to be careful if one is buying property anywhere in India. Original land use license is the key. It has to match the purpose you are buying it for. Residential land use license for residence purpose etc...... hope this helps ...
    CommentQuote