Is Noida's Loss Gurgaon's Gain ?

Last updated: June 3 2011
45 | Posts
5379 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Noida's Loss Gurgaon's Gain ?

With the current drama going on in Noida/G Noida will Gurgaon end up getting more buyers ?

Senior R.E. Experts: please comment.

- Teja

Re : Is Noida's Loss Gurgaon's Gain ?

I am no expert, but still would give my PoV .

Noida/G.Noida had mostly budget buyers & mainly end users & as such Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation ( if the situation remains unpredictable for long ) .

GGN would also definitely benefit, with mainly investors of Noida & associated areas, shifting base & maybe, some end users fed up with the uncertainties of Noida region, also shifting alliances . As i said, depends on the situation - as to how long the present mistrust/confusion continues .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks Manoja. Your points are very valid. I also feel major big players may loose faith in Noida establishment permanently and shift their base to Gurgaon.

This may be the right time for Gurgaon to Expand its horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        I am no expert, but still would give my PoV .

Noida/G.Noida had mostly budget buyers & mainly end users & as such Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation ( if the situation remains unpredictable for long ) .

GGN would also definitely benefit, with mainly investors of Noida & associated areas, shifting base & maybe, some end users fed up with the uncertainties of Noida region, also shifting alliances . As i said, depends on the situation - as to how long the present mistrust/confusion continues .
        Faridabad definitely will gain, because of the people who buy for the proximity to Delhi. Prices are really good. Not many MNCs there.

Gurgaon has price bar, but may be Dharuhera, Bhiwadi might see some appreciation.

Comment

Faridabad has had big issues of no decent Builders being around or should i rather say, of ample of fraudulent Builders being around & many people r really wary of the previous experiences ( many, still cannot forget them ) . So, this could be an big hindrance, but it would definitely gain, but maybe to an lessor extent .

My thinking, u could be right .

Yes, Dharuhera, Bhiwadi & Manesar, all could gain along with GGN .

Comment

Faridabad has had big issues of no decent Builders being around or should i rather say, of ample of fraudulent Builders being around & many people r really wary of the previous experiences ( many, still cannot forget them ) . So, this could be an big hindrance, but it would definitely gain, but maybe to an lessor extent .

My thinking, u could be right .

Yes, Dharuhera, Bhiwadi & Manesar, all could gain along with GGN .
            Faridabad has a distinct advantage of offering ready to move or near completion projects at the present.

Thus no matter how good or bad reputation of the builder may be as long as ready to move or near completion projects are available with bank's funding Faridabad is going to get much attention

rohit

Comment

Yes, i agree, it has the advantage of offering ready to move in, but with the infra, being what it is ( i have not been to Faridabad from quite a few months now, so if much has changed in those months, i could be somewhat wrong ), will it be enough to attract people . This coupled with the real bad taste many have, with the last encounter with Faridabad, end result is really difficult to predict & could depend on desperation of people, along with their budgets .

Comment

Yes, i agree, it has the advantage of offering ready to move in, but with the infra, being what it is ( i have not been to Faridabad from quite a few months now, so if much has changed in those months, i could be somewhat wrong ), will it be enough to attract people . This coupled with the real bad taste many have, with the last encounter with Faridabad, end result is really difficult to predict & could depend on desperation of people, along with their budgets .
                please check this out

Faridabad is moving in right direction with steady phase as expected and expressed so many times - there is no euphoria just slow and steady growth.

Regarding infra the following link says a lot - more over for master road only 500 and 1900 mtrs of land remains unacquired rest is done for 5x kms

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CNTMr-4L

rohit

Biasness is good but things do turnaround and its is wise to change as the time changes

Comment

U can change with the time, but yr. changing would not change the means of fraudulent Builders in Faridabad .

To cut it short, please invest as per one's sensibilities & preferences . For my money, Faridabad is not yet in ( mind u, i did not say, never in ).

Comment

U can change with the time, but yr. changing would not change the means of fraudulent Builders in Faridabad .

To cut it short, please invest as per one's sensibilities & preferences . For my money, Faridabad is not yet in ( mind u, i did not say, never in ).
                    Nice to see a slight change in stance

I m loving it

rohit

Welcome !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X