With the current drama going on in Noida/G Noida will Gurgaon end up getting more buyers ?

Senior R.E. Experts: please comment.

- Teja
Read more
Reply
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trojanhorse
    Saurabh, fact and logic samjhoge to milega na ..... I'm not advocating Noida, Gurgaon or Faridabad... all i'm saying is that one needs to be careful if one is buying property anywhere in India. Original land use license is the key. It has to match the purpose you are buying it for. Residential land use license for residence purpose etc...... hope this helps ...


    That's right , NE / YEW is completely a disputed area for the time being and most of the gentry was looking here flats at 1900 PSF or lands at 13,000 PSY. Now no new buyer will touch these areas even in dreams till UP Elections. But again, How it will help Manesar / NP / GGN Reality. For all disputed NE / YEW or even any problematic affordable areas of Noida we already know that rate profile is just 1/3 as compare to GGN. If rate profile is near about same (NP / Manesar) then distance is 3 times more for the Gentry who are looking homes in NE or near disputed areas.

    As long as Ghaziabad is there no other area will get any benefit due to this dispute because GZB has completely FREEHOLD properties just like HR. And it match 100% in each & every aspects with the profile of person who actually got effected. GZB is 0 KM from main IT area of Noida Sec. 62 or 0 KM from main transportation hub of Delhi Anand Vihar, and 14 KM from CP / IG / ITO / Courts.

    GZB Real State is only less discuss at any Internet forums like IREF ... However if you visit locally they you will observe that in each & every area of GZB there is at least 1 office of property dealer exists in every 10 shops. Without profit how they can do it. Other than CR area, each & every area of GZB give good appreciation in property values. Appreciation in % is not bad in GZB, 10 ka kharred kar 20 me becha to baat to wahi hui na jo 25 ka khareed kar 50 me becha.

    GZB has highest population of 50 Lac after Delhi in NCR. And during last 10 years GZB is the only city in NCR whose population increased by 16 Lac new public, See below report published in Hindustan times last month and let me know if there is any problem in GZB then why huge 16 Lac New Population in NCR prefer GZB to live during last 10 years.



    In my views each & every area of NCR has good potential, some cities of NCR require more capital value to invest but some less. Due to all freehold properties and very near to Noida / Delhi , investment in GZB is always good. Due to low capital value to invest and then good rent comparatively and then good appreciation in % make GZB property a Win-Win situation for most of the persons. Risk factors while investing in GZB is ZERO. History tells that Bherchal me chalne se nuksaan hi hota hai, GZB is not a hyped area and hence no Bherchal here. Most of the property dealing in GZB is done by end users / serious or genuine investors, and not by those investors who got impressed by big Ads , such Ads have nothing but full of dreams which may be or may not be true even after 10 years. GZB areas are just 0 KM to maximum 10 KM far from Metro Stations and rates are still quite genuine


    GZB itself has several new good upcoming areas in 2000 PSF rate which have at least 70,000 RTM flats supply right now (in which 50,000 already booked). All of these new areas are just 10 KM form Noida , 13 KM from Anand Vihar Delhi , 24 KM from CP / IG / Courts / ITO. From these areas large number of pubic can manage job in each & every locations of NCR like Delhi , Noida , GZB and even Gurgaon (using metro or cabs in 1 hour to 90 Minutes max).

    As for rate hike see below appreciation during last 5 years, all data is true and anyone can visit local areas any time if think any of the rate mentioned is false.

    In 2006 land rate in Indirapuram GZB was 20,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 60,000 PSY
    In 2006 land rate in Vaishali was 25,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 70,000 PSY
    In 2006 land rate in Raj Nagar was 28,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 70,000 PSY
    In 2006 land rate in Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar was 10,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 40,000 PSY

    Also want to let you know that Vivek Vihar Delhi is just 4 KM from all of these GZB area and there the land rate is minimum 2 Lac PSY which was 80,000 PSY in 2006.

    I am not comparing anything just let all know that problem of NE will benefit only GZB for the time being because only it suites that gentry completely in all aspects. Due to all FreeHold Lands GZB is more secure than Noida and completely same secure as GGN or NP.
    CommentQuote
  • ghz

    Hi
    Greetings!!

    Wonderful insight into GHZ.. truly never covered by any forum generally. However, where in ghz do you recommend, which builder?
    Please bear in mind, just as you said 10 becomes 20 is the same as 25 becoming 50. Similarly, I am of a faith to invest in 10 as their becoming 20 would be easier than 25 struggling to become 50.

    Advtg 2, can spread the investment in two small investments of 10 each and sleep well at night. This also helps in averaging out or reduce loss and maximise gain. Further downside is minimum. Do not like to loose capital even if profits are slow or come late. Therefore tittle should be clear.

    Advtg 3 small investments dont require a loan and can do with own investment or partnership with friends/family. I am highly averse to loan as interest cannot be controlled..

    Basic reason why made some investment in fbd as plots were about 10000 and now 25000+ in 2 years neharpar and 15000 is now 50000 in NIT.. also proximity of areas of delhi quoting for 1-2lac and above.. whereas flats in ggn have gone up from 58-60 lac to 85-90 lac realistically in two years for me. I dont understand how for some people 3 times or more growth has happened in GGN over two years
    Finally, hope your logic of Freehold in GZB like HR is correct. Still this statement supports investments in Haryana by your logic

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

    Finally, hope your logic of Freehold in GZB like HR is correct. Still this statement supports investments in Haryana by your logic


    HR is several times more better than GN / YEW , any NCR area with in HR actually have what they say, but still GN / YEW is completely a dream city with bla bla bla....... will done in future. Future kisne dekha hi.

    But again Sir Ji, I already said in my post that I do not want to comparing any area. Each area of NCR has its own positive or negative points. My friends & relatives have flats in all over NCR including GZB , GGN , Maneser , NP , Noida and finally all are happy, little bit problem of life every where. I only said that current NE / YEW dispute will mainly give some extra profit to GZB not for other NCR area. Only High end Noida investors (not end users) will shift GGN. Just like NE / YEW only GZB has same rate profie of 2000 PSF , 15000 PSY (in new GZB areas) and same equal distance for that gentry job areas. Do not mix everything, I clearly said what I mean (who will get some extra benefit due to NE dispute?) nothing extra.
    CommentQuote
  • saurabh2011, my reason of saying that Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation is because Ghaziabad could suit all these people the most, because of its proximity & prices being comfortable .


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am no expert, but still would give my PoV .

    Noida/G.Noida had mostly budget buyers & mainly end users & as such Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation ( if the situation remains unpredictable for long ) .

    GGN would also definitely benefit, with mainly investors of Noida & associated areas, shifting base & maybe, some end users fed up with the uncertainties of Noida region, also shifting alliances . As i said, depends on the situation - as to how long the present mistrust/confusion continues .
    CommentQuote
  • Brilliant post Saurabh2011 and a true eye-opener - I had never thought about the population of GZB until now.

    NOIDA and GGN are basically OK for South Delhi based person who cannot afford Delhi prices - because both are just short drives away
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Brilliant post Saurabh2011 and a true eye-opener - I had never thought about the population of GZB until now.

    NOIDA and GGN are basically OK for South Delhi based person who cannot afford Delhi prices - because both are just short drives away


    GGN (60%) and Noida (20%) are the biggest private jobs hub in NCR (very soon will in whole India) . Both are LION. But still After doing lots of research I some times found that rules of real Property appreciation is quite different as most of us think. I invested several week to analyze the main reason but do not find that why Sector 52 in IT Giant GGN have plots at 50 K PSY at this time however no hyped no IT jobs area of GZB Shalimar Garden has plots at 40 K PSY. My brother in law has villa in Ansal Sector 52 and his parents live in Shalimar Garden GZB , I myself live in Shalimar Garden GZB and whenever we talk about this we can not understand WHY?

    There are several facts in property of NCR which are just like wonders.

    I am just pasting few of replies from other threads by me or by others, if some one has alredy read it in Noida forum then please do not irritate.

    Delhi property rates increased and still increasing only due to huge populations. Person once have lived in any area for 10-20 years, may want to live his remaining life after retirement at same populated places and such psychology is actually still increasing the rate of Delhi and people still love to live there even in big crowds.

    Population is the main key of increasing the capital value after some time. Let me know any single Metro City in whole World where capital value of property is very high but still population density is very LOW.

    Some times I always wonder that why property rates of North / West Delhi is still appreciating rocket high (just like South / East Delhi) however they do not have any big job area at least with in 20 KM from there. I am asking areas like Rohini , Pitampura , Vikas puri , Tilak Nagar , Subhash Nagar , Pachim Vihar........ . Because I have lived there for 5 years hence know very well that 80% persons of these area either work Near CP , IG or in Noida / Gurgaon (IT jobs) or in GZB (Manufacturing Unit Jobs) and these jobs areas are 20-50 KM far from all of mentioned Delhi residential localities. Still property rates there tooooo much increased during last 4 years and public growth opps.... you can not even walk freely and still increasing continuously. Due to shortage of electricity even in these Delhi areas regular power cut of 1 to 2 hour daily has also been started. As for infrastructure , at least 40% inferior then East Delhi.

    Also when ever we talk in this forum we only talk about job area but what about other 70% NCR populations which do only small or big business, which area they will prefer to buy, actually I am asking this because still capital value increased a lot from business persons because they have lots of black money or not TAX PAID money and believe me this population is still not less than service class populations in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    GGN (60%) and Noida (20%) are the biggest private jobs hub in NCR (very soon will in whole India) . Both are LION. But still After doing lots of research I some times found that rules of real Property appreciation is quite different as most of us think. I invested several week to analyze the main reason but do not find that why Sector 52 in IT Giant GGN have plots at 50 K PSY at this time however no hyped no IT jobs area of GZB Shalimar Garden has plots at 40 K PSY. My brother in law has villa in Ansal Sector 52 and his parents live in Shalimar Garden GZB , I myself live in Shalimar Garden GZB and whenever we talk about this we can not understand WHY?


    I dont know why people think only IT can create jobs and sustain our economy, there are so many other sectors employing millions of people like Banking, Financials, Telecom, FMCG etc. And not to forget so many others with private business (including shops) who have big money with them. By this logic, no city should witness price appreciation if IT is not there. We all know IT guys can mostly buy flats and that too in tier-2, tier-3 projects (20-70 lakhs) and not plots that require colored money and are generally more expensive.

    As far as Sector 52 GGN is concerned, I dont know if you meant 50k was low price or high - if it was low that is because of presence of wazirabad village, indira colony etc and because there are not many houses built yet. There are plots / properties in GGN available at lower price than this as well because they have not been inhabited. I hope this helps.

    R

    I dont know why people think only IT can create jobs and sustain our economy, there are so many other sectors employing millions of people like Banking, Financials, Telecom, FMCG etc. And not to forget so many others with private business (including shops) who have big money with them. By this logic, no city should witness price appreciation if IT is not there. We all know IT guys can mostly buy flats and that too in tier-2, tier-3 projects (20-70 lakhs) and not plots that require colored money and are generally more expensive.

    As far as Sector 52 GGN is concerned, I dont know if you meant 50k was low price or high - if it was low that is because of presence of wazirabad village, indira colony etc and because there are not many houses built yet. There are plots / properties in GGN available at lower price than this as well because they have not been inhabited. I hope this helps.

    R

    I dont know why people think only IT can create jobs and sustain our economy, there are so many other sectors employing millions of people like Banking, Financials, Telecom, FMCG etc. And not to forget so many others with private business (including shops) who have big money with them. By this logic, no city should witness price appreciation if IT is not there. We all know IT guys can mostly buy flats and that too in tier-2, tier-3 projects (20-70 lakhs) and not plots that require colored money and are generally more expensive.

    As far as Sector 52 GGN is concerned, I dont know if you meant 50k was low price or high - if it was low that is because of presence of wazirabad village, indira colony etc and because there are not many houses built yet. There are plots / properties in GGN available at lower price than this as well because they have not been inhabited. I hope this helps.

    R

    I dont know why people think only IT can create jobs and sustain our economy, there are so many other sectors employing millions of people like Banking, Financials, Telecom, FMCG etc. And not to forget so many others with private business (including shops) who have big money with them. By this logic, no city should witness price appreciation if IT is not there. We all know IT guys can mostly buy flats and that too in tier-2, tier-3 projects (20-70 lakhs) and not plots that require colored money and are generally more expensive.

    As far as Sector 52 GGN is concerned, I dont know if you meant 50k was low price or high - if it was low that is because of presence of wazirabad village, indira colony etc and because there are not many houses built yet. There are plots / properties in GGN available at lower price than this as well because they have not been inhabited. I hope this helps.

    R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    I dont know why people think only IT can create jobs and sustain our economy, there are so many other sectors employing millions of people like Banking, Financials, Telecom, FMCG etc. And not to forget so many others with private business (including shops) who have big money with them. By this logic, no city should witness price appreciation if IT is not there. We all know IT guys can mostly buy flats and that too in tier-2, tier-3 projects (20-70 lakhs) and not plots that require colored money and are generally more expensive.

    As far as Sector 52 GGN is concerned, I dont know if you meant 50k was low price or high - if it was low that is because of presence of wazirabad village, indira colony etc and because there are not many houses built yet. There are plots / properties in GGN available at lower price than this as well because they have not been inhabited. I hope this helps.

    R


    Thanks , I quite agree with you. In my views 50 K rates in GGN Sector 52 is at lower side and should be more then 50 K at this time. Let me know several persons of NP FDB says that in NP plots rates are appro. at 50K PSY. At this time can you compare Sector 52 GGN with NP FDB. Isn't it also not surprising, or any trap by builders in Neharpar area of FDB.
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest

    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Just like NE / YEW only GZB has same rate profie of 2000 PSF , 15000 PSY (in new GZB areas) and same equal distance for that gentry job areas. Do not mix everything, I clearly said what I mean (who will get some extra benefit due to NE dispute?) nothing extra.


    Hi
    I agree with you 100%..
    Greetings Saurabh2011!!!
    I think there is some confusion. Let me rephrase my question, if I may ask..
    which area in Ghz?
    which Builder in GHZ would you kindly recommend?
    Now I am looking for investment that is small in ticket size say Sub 2000 sqft for flats and about 15000 psy for plots.
    Certain things which matter decisioning are

    Good builder
    Nearness to most places of interest
    better amenities
    Local transport available
    clarity of title
    Any other Unique selling proposition for that area that you might be aware of.

    I am convinced that apart from Fbd, Gzb would benefit largely and is a much larger city than most cities in NCR. Also value your experience from which you pointed "one property dealer in 10 shops".. Like that actually.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    I agree with you 100%..
    Greetings Saurabh2011!!!
    I think there is some confusion. Let me rephrase my question, if I may ask..
    which area in Ghz?
    which Builder in GHZ would you kindly recommend?
    Now I am looking for investment that is small in ticket size say Sub 2000 sqft for flats and about 15000 psy for plots.
    Certain things which matter decisioning are

    Good builder
    Nearness to most places of interest
    better amenities
    Local transport available
    clarity of title
    Any other Unique selling proposition for that area that you might be aware of.

    I am convinced that apart from Fbd, Gzb would benefit largely and is a much larger city than most cities in NCR. Also value your experience from which you pointed "one property dealer in 10 shops".. Like that actually.:)


    I think you should read old threads in GZB forums first, GZB is itself very big area and more than 10 KM of GZB is touching with Posh DELHI areas (ie 0 KM from Delhi) . Few of such Delhi areas are very costly having land rates 2-3 Lac PSY (like Anand Vihar colony , Vivek Vihar , Preet Vihar , Parpargangh , Karkarduma Court area...) and all of these are just 0 to 4 KM from GZB. Just check below You Tube having an expert view for an area of GZB Vaishali, and you can your self analyze the rate Senario.

    If you ask me the one of the cheap and best invesment then just as a 1 option go to Vasundhara which is just 4 KM far from upcomming Vaishali Metro Station GZB scheduled in JULY 2011. Search any OLD resale Builder floors having parking facility and fine quality, after searching too much and after negotiation you can get any good 2 BHK in 25 L. Why this will be secure invetment ? because this is just 4 KM from Metro , 5 KM from Noida , 6 KM from Anand Vihar and from day 1 you can get lots of tenant of 8000 PM. Isn't it good? I just provide you 1 small option.

    For good upcoming areas you can take a view of Raj Nagar Extension in less than 2000 PSF societies flats. here you can get any budget MIG in 20 Lac and for that budget MIG rent there will be 7000 PM.Only RNE is the area in affordable category in NCR which has even 2 Proposed metro lines and both are in DPR stages and work can be started any time in next few month or year. Try to invest around below developing infra


    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15991-high-speed-metro-rrts-delhi--rne--meerut-line-update?t=18220

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15891-delhi-metro-to-be-extended-till-ghaziabad-s-mohan-nagar?t=18112

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15498-further-plans-for-metro-in-gzb?t=17730

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/15374-%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6-%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%89%E0%A4%9F-%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%9F-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%AE?t=17601

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/14904-%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%A8-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%87-%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%82%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%B5%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6-%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9F%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8B-%E0%A4%95-2368/page2?t=17147&page=2

    .

    Again not possible to provide all options in 1 posts, try to give you few one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Thanks , I quite agree with you. In my views 50 K rates in GGN Sector 52 is at lower side and should be more then 50 K at this time. Let me know several persons of NP FDB says that in NP plots rates are appro. at 50K PSY. At this time can you compare Sector 52 GGN with NP FDB. Isn't it also not surprising, or any trap by builders in Neharpar area of FDB.


    Thanks buddy - I think the rates are justified going by the rates of other region in gurgaon, development, location of sector etc. If you see that somewhat better locations like other central located sectors in ggn, SL-2/3, South City-2, palam vihar, sector 22,23 etc are priced from 55-65K whereas lesser developed locations / societies / far away locations like Sector 62, 65, vipul world, rosewood C block, vatika 8.x etc are between 40-50K. I see the pricing quite logical that ways.

    Plots in NP FBD for 50K - this is the biggest joke I have heard this year. The price is 20-25K and you can call any broker / check 99acres, magicbricks of the world and confirm that. Man if someone tells this to you then just laugh at them :)

    Lets compare to , there are options available 50k in Noida, ggn, faridbad and gzb but the comparison would make things very complex to judge and take the decision.

    R
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh2011

    A very thoughtful research/case study by you in regard with employment-population and real estate price in a city.

    Respect
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh bhai, This is just brilliant... great data and information supported by facts and triggering thoughts ... very unlike most of the posts on IREF... I am sure to take a hard look at the options in RNE and Nh24 for now... Thanks again


    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    That's right , NE / YEW is completely a disputed area for the time being and most of the gentry was looking here flats at 1900 PSF or lands at 13,000 PSY. Now no new buyer will touch these areas even in dreams till UP Elections. But again, How it will help Manesar / NP / GGN Reality. For all disputed NE / YEW or even any problematic affordable areas of Noida we already know that rate profile is just 1/3 as compare to GGN. If rate profile is near about same (NP / Manesar) then distance is 3 times more for the Gentry who are looking homes in NE or near disputed areas.

    As long as Ghaziabad is there no other area will get any benefit due to this dispute because GZB has completely FREEHOLD properties just like HR. And it match 100% in each & every aspects with the profile of person who actually got effected. GZB is 0 KM from main IT area of Noida Sec. 62 or 0 KM from main transportation hub of Delhi Anand Vihar, and 14 KM from CP / IG / ITO / Courts.

    GZB Real State is only less discuss at any Internet forums like IREF ... However if you visit locally they you will observe that in each & every area of GZB there is at least 1 office of property dealer exists in every 10 shops. Without profit how they can do it. Other than CR area, each & every area of GZB give good appreciation in property values. Appreciation in % is not bad in GZB, 10 ka kharred kar 20 me becha to baat to wahi hui na jo 25 ka khareed kar 50 me becha.

    GZB has highest population of 50 Lac after Delhi in NCR. And during last 10 years GZB is the only city in NCR whose population increased by 16 Lac new public, See below report published in Hindustan times last month and let me know if there is any problem in GZB then why huge 16 Lac New Population in NCR prefer GZB to live during last 10 years.



    In my views each & every area of NCR has good potential, some cities of NCR require more capital value to invest but some less. Due to all freehold properties and very near to Noida / Delhi , investment in GZB is always good. Due to low capital value to invest and then good rent comparatively and then good appreciation in % make GZB property a Win-Win situation for most of the persons. Risk factors while investing in GZB is ZERO. History tells that Bherchal me chalne se nuksaan hi hota hai, GZB is not a hyped area and hence no Bherchal here. Most of the property dealing in GZB is done by end users / serious or genuine investors, and not by those investors who got impressed by big Ads , such Ads have nothing but full of dreams which may be or may not be true even after 10 years. GZB areas are just 0 KM to maximum 10 KM far from Metro Stations and rates are still quite genuine


    GZB itself has several new good upcoming areas in 2000 PSF rate which have at least 70,000 RTM flats supply right now (in which 50,000 already booked). All of these new areas are just 10 KM form Noida , 13 KM from Anand Vihar Delhi , 24 KM from CP / IG / Courts / ITO. From these areas large number of pubic can manage job in each & every locations of NCR like Delhi , Noida , GZB and even Gurgaon (using metro or cabs in 1 hour to 90 Minutes max).

    As for rate hike see below appreciation during last 5 years, all data is true and anyone can visit local areas any time if think any of the rate mentioned is false.

    In 2006 land rate in Indirapuram GZB was 20,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 60,000 PSY
    In 2006 land rate in Vaishali was 25,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 70,000 PSY
    In 2006 land rate in Raj Nagar was 28,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 70,000 PSY
    In 2006 land rate in Shalimar Garden , Rajendra Nagar was 10,000 PSY now in 2011 it is 40,000 PSY

    Also want to let you know that Vivek Vihar Delhi is just 4 KM from all of these GZB area and there the land rate is minimum 2 Lac PSY which was 80,000 PSY in 2006.

    I am not comparing anything just let all know that problem of NE will benefit only GZB for the time being because only it suites that gentry completely in all aspects. Due to all FreeHold Lands GZB is more secure than Noida and completely same secure as GGN or NP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    saurabh2011, my reason of saying that Ghaziabad & to some extent, Faridabad may benefit from the situation is because Ghaziabad could suit all these people the most, because of its proximity & prices being comfortable .


    You always post good unbiased comments for any area, however due to that some time few members got unhappy but internally they know it very well that Manoja ki baat me dam hai.

    I like the way you started to realize the changes in facts when they started to shift to other directions after some time, like you say for NP (while discussing with Rohit as usual). I also think that after seeing a very long dark time period, now after actually starting the FBD Metro work and then starting the work on few good flyovers NP will also pick up good.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread seems to be have been hijacked by Ghaziabad lovers :bab (34):.



    No offense to anybody, just joking :D.
    CommentQuote