Hello,

Can someone please comment on what is the status of the MGF - The Villas project in DLF Phase 2. Last I heard of it, it was still under construction. Is this a good project to invest in/end use. A broker told me that the project premium is close to nothing and its prime location.

Thank you.

~Sputnik
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any takers... senior members please comment.

Thank you so much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sputnik
    Hello,

Can someone please comment on what is the status of the MGF - The Villas project in DLF Phase 2. Last I heard of it, it was still under construction. Is this a good project to invest in/end use. A broker told me that the project premium is close to nothing and its prime location.

Thank you.

~Sputnik

please share some more project details regarding size , prices, payment schedule quality, status of construction etc for others to comment
    CommentQuote
    Hello,

Can someone please comment on what is the status of the MGF - The Villas project in DLF Phase 2. Last I heard of it, it was still under
    construction. Is this a good project to invest in/end use. A broker told me that the project premium is close to nothing and its prime location.

Thank you.

~Sputnik

No doubt the location is good nd I hv been thinking about visiting the site since a coupla weeks.. Premium is negligible coz this project is hugely delayed.. Plus it's not an emaar mgf project but a mgf project which makes it even less desirable..
    If u hv the details of the broker who is dealing in this project.. Kindly pm those to me as I want to hv an idea of the prices nd then visit the project.
    Once I'm done with my ground work, I'll probably be in a position to give u a better opinion!! ;)
    CommentQuote
    Hello,

Thank you.

~Sputnik

Sputnik!!!

I enquired about the project and I'm being quoted a price of 9200 psft which is about double the booking price. Totally unjustified for a project which super-delayed and ridden with a lot of trouble!!

Do u still have any broker who quotes a price close to booking price???? Lemme know ;)
    CommentQuote
  • very surprised to see no activity on this project
    had a look from outside seems nice
    i guess the biggest problem with this project is the builder, seems like mgf has forgotten they are supposed to deliver this project.

in my opinion super location posesion could bring this project back to life but god only knows when thats gonna happen.
    if anyone has a clue about the resale rates in this project please update here

thanks and regads
    CommentQuote